It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect dead in officer-involved shooting - North St. Louis - 8/19/14

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: jtrenthacker

And he made gang signs, smoked pot and he hated whites for their freedom. Cool! you watch Faux News too!

You need a new angle buddy.

That faux news fad crap has been out for a while.

Now you just sound like a broken record that people were tired of listening to....before it broke.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Photo: Police chief in St. Louis tries to calm crowd gathered at scene of officer-involved fatal shooting - @abroaddus

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
That's a shame. I heard the suspect was starting college next week.

You win the internet today!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Photo: Police chief in St. Louis tries to calm crowd gathered at scene of officer-involved fatal shooting - @abroaddus

Why are they protesting this when it's been proven to be a robbery? What sense does that even make? Can't they just accept the fact that this is a separate incident all together?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

In their pea brains, it justifies running around like maniacs and acting like retards

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

They're blinded by all the racial hype going on.
For many of them it's all about race and no logical reason will convince them otherwise.
Combine that with Agent Provocateurs and you have a ticking bomb
edit on 8/19/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: no clue where the "To" came from when "for" was meant to be typed

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

In their pea brains, it justifies running around like maniacs and acting like retards

I'm starting to believe you and when the rest of the country gets wind of this kind of thing they're going to lose all credibility. They want to blame the police for everything when they're running around acting like this. It's unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

They're blinded by all the racial hype going on.
To many of them it's all about race and no logical reason will convince them otherwise.
Combine that with Agent Provocateurs and you have a ticking bomb

Who are Agent Provocateurs?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Who are Agent Provocateurs?

Rabble rousers, people that rile the crowds up

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

We can only hope.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look that way at the moment.

They haven't said how many people are there, just that a crowd showed up within an hour after it happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
That's a shame. I heard the suspect was starting college next week.

Was it a scholarship to the London School of Economics ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's sounds like "suicide by cop!" Some people that want to die do irrational things to provoke officers to shoot. Based on the story, the guy didn't even care about the stolen merchandise. It was as if he was waiting for the police to come to kill him.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Here is Missouri's statutes on lethal force:

www.moga.mo.gov...

It is a justified shooting

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gozer
Was the cop white?
Was the dead suspect black?

I'm listening to BBC Radio4 right now and a few minutes ago (21:30 UK time) the announcer stated that their big story for 10 o'clock is about US police have shot dead "another black man" during disturbances in Missouri.

After everything I've read so far on ATS and elsewhere, for the BBC to pull the race angle on national radio it smacks of an agenda to me...no surprise there of course.

*Edit*
Listened to the main story, the Brit reporter at the scene stated "23 year old African American male, brandishing a knife" "Police say he was shouting 'kill me, shoot me", I heard no recorded statements of any police officers advising that though, although a few interviews of people saying they are living under a brutal police force which sounded horrible if true, either way that's the BBC radio slant of what's happening right now. I'm actually surprised the BBC has a Brit reporter at the scene, is it really that important to the national broadcast news for us in the UK right now. I don't see it...but then I wouldn't know the agenda.
edit on 19-8-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Latest video

SkyFOX Helicopter is over the scene

edit on 19-8-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
Why are they protesting this when it's been proven to be a robbery?

Inner-city cretins love to nail corpses to the cross to justify 'reappropriating' 6 new TVs, an arm-load of jeans and 10 new pairs of Jordans.

But don't you dare question their motives, otherwise you're a RACIST

A sidenote: My grandmother and grandfather raised 7 children in a 2 bedroom home (three if you count the attic that housed the four boys. The 3 girls shard one room) They lived in a #ty area of town that was nearly all black. All 7 of those kids grew up to be contributing members of society with no arrest records.

My grandmother was literally dirt-floor poor (small farm in NE Missouri back in the 1920's), my grandfather was the son of laborers; easily replaceable, fleshy cogs in the manufacturing world of the time.

I remember my grandmother telling me how to be a parent after my wife and I found out she was pregnant. She said, "Soap is cheap." and "Sacrifice so your daughter has a better life than you did."

IMO these principles have been obliterated in just a generation.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I remember my grandmother telling me how to be a parent after my wife and I found out she was pregnant. She said, "Soap is cheap." and "Sacrifice so your daughter has a better life than you did."

Grandmothers words

Great words to live by. Thanks for posting your story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join