It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Next Level Bulls**t" Bull ad on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I see nothing of the sort, so I cant respond to whatever it is youre referring to??????? What ad?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Speaking of bull#, there are two different symbols being shown in your pictures. One is american sign language for "I love you" and the other is the Texas Longhorn symbol from the University of Texas; it's also the symbol for Rock and Roll thanks to one Ronnie James Dio.

Speaking of bull*h*t, here's a picture of Anton LeVay doing it:

www.whale.to...

"I love you," "rock n roll," or is he just a Longhorns fan?

There's a devil making the symbol in a manuscript from the 14th century on this page:

en.wikipedia.org...

Longhorns fan? He loves you? Rockin out? Oh, no, it's a devil from the 14th century... XD

Ronnie James Dio didn't introduce it to rock music either (I always thought Ozzy was better anyway). Here's the symbol from a 1969 back album cover by Coven:

oi55.tinypic.com...
edit on 19-8-2014 by BridgebyaFountain because: broken link

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm so outta touch, I don't know what the heck this all means

what bull?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

"I don't like the emoticons!"

i don't like them

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Jeezuz… we could be giving out free jelly donuts on a busy street corner, and someone would start a thread about how ATS management sucks and sold out because the donuts have strawberry filling, rather than grape.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I understand that ATS has to branch out and change with the times in order to stay online. When I first signed up it was due to the information being shared. I'd read news stories here first before the MSM got their lying hands on it. The members gave their input which helped me look at the stories from all directions.

Plus, the paranormal and other topics here are top notch for the most part.

However, lately ATS membership has gone downhill in terms of quality. Before inane replies and personal attacks were very un-ATS like. Now, it seems that more and more members are in threads name calling and just being a pain in the rear overall.

And then we have things like the whole "Next Level BS" thing. I don't mind really that ATS allows the advertising on the site, as long as it's unbiased.

I don't really know where I'm going with all of this, just that ATS has changed and not for the better.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I'll take one of each

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The problem is that one man's Bull# is always another man's truth.

By the way, I'm allergic to strawberries.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

MY life sucks so bad ATS is the least of my worries,'

go bulls, I don't know what I'm talking about

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
grouch
lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The problem is that one man's Bull# is always another man's truth.

And on any given thread you usually have at least two people who are both demonstrating exactly that, over and over and over. Saving each other from the internet.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

It's incredibly entertaining when you know the truth, and that both sides are wrong.

lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is to everyone pontificating against the evils of NLBS in this thread...

Most of you claim to be here "seeking the real truth", correct?

Yet you disparage, bitch, whine, and ACT LIKE YOU KNOW what something is before it's even begun, you hate it because of it's avatar.

REALLY?!

How will any of you ever find anything that is the "truth" you so vehemently claim to be in pursuit of with such trapdoor minds?!

HOW?

(Here's a hint, you won't, it will walk right under your noses which are blocking your eyes)

Think on that...(and if all you have in response is more telling us how wrong it is, how "un ATS it is" [that one really cracks me up] save it for somebody so ignorant they would judge something they've never seen and know absolutely NOTHING about )

For all those who are intelligent enough to take a wait and SEE, THANK YOU, you are the reason we keep this site up and running.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
...For all those who are intelligent enough to take a wait and SEE, THANK YOU, you are the reason we keep this site up and running.

Thanks, Springer
Looking forward to it...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You mean you have none with raspberry filling? How dare you!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

i think that would be a welcome piece of kindness right there...

i have yet to meet a jelly donut i didn't like...

BRING ON THE PASTRIES!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

i can see where you're coming from...

but..

you're advertising for a twitter channel....if it's becoming something bigger, that's cool....but if you want to entice people, and get them interested in this latest partnership, you really shouldn't be putting such an obnoxious face on it..

the advert is aggressive, overall visually rude, and it violates the same rules you bust our asses for breaking..."don't circumvent the profanity filter" you guys blurred the h and i, so it's basically "bulls**t". i've been thumped for using that in the past...in some areas of the site, a blind eye is turned to that particular rule, but in the tamer sections, you get thumped. and now here it is on the front page, for all to see...

personally, i don't give a fig about profanity, because i don't see it as anything other than words...it doesn't offend me. some people don't share my sensibilities though. that's all i'm saying...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Jeezuz… we could be giving out free jelly donuts on a busy street corner, and someone would start a thread about how ATS management sucks and sold out because the donuts have strawberry filling, rather than grape.

What!!??!! Free Jelly Donuts? - OMG now ATS is trying to poison us with GMO Wheat, I knew these Guys couldn't be trusted.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That's a good point that you make. Many view the content here as amusement and entertainment, but some of it is actually very serious. You don't want to give this site the atmosphere that it's a place for entertainment; you want to show that it's a place for serious discussion also.

edit on 20-8-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It was an ad for THIS:

twitter

in case the latecomers were confused...

Sorry Springer, not all of us are up on what's new and hip... glad all the distracting sidebars are gone, there's plenty already going on here with the reading and links people post, thank you.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join