It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Next Level Bulls**t" Bull ad on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think the all levels of BeeEss need to be exposed.

Especially the Political/Social/Media complexes.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can we start with Breitbart? Just askin.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I thought the bull was cool and was looking forward to the video release.

Seems to me that people are going to bitch about anything and everything.

"I don't like the emoticons!"
"The new color scheme hurts my eyes!"
"The mods are freemason Nazis that are trying to keep us down...man!"

Have we forgotten that we are given this fine forum at no charge and it is the best ran forum on the net?

The owners and the mods deserve a bit of gratitude.

Thanks guys.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BridgebyaFountain

3) The bull is an ancient symbol of pagan cults that sacrificed not only cows and bulls but also human adults and children, for example the Canaanites.

4) The bull is still a symbol used by the Illuminati. Thus the "devil horns" symbol.

You mean the staff on ATS are trying to carry-out their nefarious satanic Illuminati plan on the membership by using propaganda-like references to bull excrement?

Ok, I'm sold....get a rope.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
4) The bull is still a symbol used by the Illuminati. Thus the "devil horns" symbol.
I would say "Welcome to Satan's club, ATS!" but I'm sure you've already been there for a good while.

it's also the universal symbol for Love in Sign Language

Sign Language for Love

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Speaking of bull#, there are two different symbols being shown in your pictures. One is american sign language for "I love you" and the other is the Texas Longhorn symbol from the University of Texas; it's also the symbol for Rock and Roll thanks to one Ronnie James Dio.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can we start with Breitbart? Just askin.

Sure.

Why not, they're part of the complex.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I thought the bull was the coolest one yet, well it looked cool anyway.
And it seemed to fit in nice as it was put up as we were watching all the live feeds of the events in ferguson and watching the MSM report things almost opposite of what was really happening.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you won't be using any more articles form them right

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Just my opinion, but members wonder why staff is sometimes short, and to the point, as well as unbending on certain things. It's because no matter what they do, or don't do. Someone is chewing their ass for it. I think I would develop a bit of an attitude too.

I know. I know. I'm as guilty as anyone. I've bitched and moaned over the emoticons enough times, but I do try to remember I am in someone else's house, and they can decorate it however they wish.

I agree Klassified. How many of us go to our friend's houses and start telling them how shi**y the curtains look? How they are raising their kids like crap thugs? The color they chose to paint their home sucks just a little more arse than anything you've seen that week?

How many of us go to the grocery store, find the manager, and tell them their placement of the greenpeppers is atrocious and they should shut down immediately if they can't run their store any better than that? I'm never shopping here again because your bags are brown instead of gray and that was a really stupid decision to paint the customer service desk green and gold...

This is what all of this reminds me of. I don't think the owners even mind complaints, but they are given (most of the time) in the same way a spoiled 10 year old would act if his mom didn't pay for his WoW subscription that month.

Tact = Being able to tell someone to go to hades and have them looking forward to the trip.
edit on 8/19/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

X2

Great post and timely too.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
Lol!
Since I can't star you here. I'm going to go star a couple of your previous posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
at a glance i assumed it was some sports team logo, maybe a sponsorship deal.

when i read what it was it gave me a smile.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
I thought the bull was the coolest one yet, well it looked cool anyway.
And it seemed to fit in nice as it was put up as we were watching all the live feeds of the events in ferguson and watching the MSM report things almost opposite of what was really happening.

Haha, it looked like your alter-ego. Seeing your avatar next to the bull is quite hilarious.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Just my opinion, but members wonder why staff is sometimes short, and to the point, as well as unbending on certain things. It's because no matter what they do, or don't do. Someone is chewing their ass for it. I think I would develop a bit of an attitude too.

I know. I know. I'm as guilty as anyone. I've bitched and moaned over the emoticons enough times, but I do try to remember I am in someone else's house, and they can decorate it however they wish.

Nail. Hammer. Head.

I'm right there with you, Klass. I hate the emoticons too...

To be serious though, I've always considered being on ATS a privilege. One that can be taken away at any time for any reason. So I try to participate accordingly.

Also, I do feel for the owners and staff at times, the owners as they spend an enormous amount of time to make this place better for the membership and that's ALL of us, and if advertising is the way to keep it up for free then nothing wrong there...but the bickering...over and over again as soon as something new shows up...geez.

Staff, they're just the coolest bunch. Giving of their free time so that ATS doesn't become like other conspiracy sites out there that are a real shame and disaster to look at, while getting shyte from members left, right and center.

Finally, seeing that the bull has been taken down, I'll happily mention that I preferred it over Greer, anytime.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The new background was easier on the eyes than the people staring back. Though, for some reasons I easily clicked on it when trying to scroll down the page. Link area was too close to the edge I guess.

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain
1) People don't come here to ask the ATS staff to "save the internet" from "bull**it." People come here to share ideas with each other.

2) I doubt members can even post "bull**it" in their posts, even with the asterisks, without being moderated or told to watch their language. Irony, I would call it.

3) The bull is an ancient symbol of pagan cults that sacrificed not only cows and bulls but also human adults and children, for example the Canaanites.

I would say "Welcome to Satan's club, ATS!" but I'm sure you've already been there for a good while.

Clinton's and Obama: That horn symbol is American Sign Language for "love". Not that they have love for the country or it's people anyway... follow the money.

Not to dismiss anything nor divide as they are all in the same boat of corruption.

Bush's and Reagan: Well, that's more of what you are describing. It's a Masonic symbol. Skull and Bones association.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'll be politer than my last post, sniff. It's a bull in a wife-beater with an appalling tattoo and i'm glad it's gone.

Plus Twitter is just silly.

Good riddance

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Next Level Whines

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This sites policy on certain plants that can't be named is total and complete BullS**t (it's OK now I guess) to a large number of people.

It's simply based on outdated ridiculous authoritative government BS that the site owners have adopted as their own policy.

If you want to fight BS, maybe clear house at home first? There isn't a single logical argument against it, other than ad revenue, whics is more BS, there are websites dedicated to that plant that use the same ad service as ATS.

Lies, BS, Lies, BS, hooray! That's fighting BS for you! Fight fire with fire right?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
This sites policy on certain plants that can't be named is total and complete BullS**t (it's OK now I guess) to a large number of people.

Ah in that case it's not really about "saving the internet from bullsh**." They just have to go along with how the most state governments and the federal governments feel about it and enforce that on everyone too.

I see what you're talking about on a lot of other forums I visit regularly. It gets brought up here and there and no one cares. It's not illegal to talk about it and maybe the forum might have a disclaimer that they don't necessarily endorse anything people post on their forums but that's it. Like I said, it's not actually illegal to talk about that kind of stuff, it's all over TV all the time, in all sorts of contexts.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join