It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Next Level Bulls**t" Bull ad on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You've lost your way. At first with all the threads complaining of bias and such by the ATS owners I was skeptical, as there are always those that cry foul of anybody in a position of power.

The whole Bull mascot and "Next Level Bull**it", "Exposing bullsh**t, one lump of turd at a time"? Any credibility and serious commitment to finding the truth is surely now in question by many of your lifeblood, your users.

I'm not sure if it's because of profit and greed, or just an attempt at being "hip", but you have lost the direction of this site as the one people originally signed up for.

Smh.

Edit to add: Is the whole journey of finding the truth now only one big joke to be treated non seriously? I'm confused because this seems to be the message I am receiving from the NLBS ads staring me in the face on both sides of my monitor

edit on 19-8-2014 by hombero because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I agree. Why do we need to have that bull looking angry saying we need to expose turd. That does not encourage level headed, thoughtful discussion. That seems to be the problem with the world today; we think with our hearts before our heads get any information. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I for one am thankfull NLBS took the time to change the last add that featured the like of Sean Hannity and Steven Greer....talk about lumps of turd.

PS I like the bull....just saying.
edit on 19-8-2014 by GreyGoo because: Spelling.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Who is doing your web design, some reject from a third rate sports magazine?

Criminy. How is anyone going to take you seriously, if you don't take yourselves seriously?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

It really is sad, because at least for me ATS is one of the last bastions of objective and logical thought on the internet. It is very disconcerting to see it change like this!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I agree with you...ATS has taken a turn for the turd.

I joined ATS to uncover conspiracies, learn about the paranormal or extraterrestrial, and other events.

I liked the old theme better. ATS is NOT responsible for "Saving the internet" because we don't control or own the internet. The Elite do.

If ATS really wanted to stand up for something, how about getting rid of bullsh*t threads that don't add any value to the true nature of this site!

Peace*

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sad we cant vote with our feet as that right has not been given us, so the owners can do as they please. Having said that there is a lot of good here at ATS, otherwise I would of wondered off a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Personally I think it detracts from the flow of the site. Makes me think of Mike Jordan and Goldberg. And the rule about avoiding the profanity censorship.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Eventually its gonna get to a point where were gonna have to discuss these things in person.
Lot less bull# that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Sad we cant vote with our feet as that right has not been given us, so the owners can do as they please. Having said that there is a lot of good here at ATS, otherwise I would of wondered off a long time ago.

Are you saying you don't know how to log off?

Oh sorry I almost missed that you were being sarcastic.

Good one.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
1) People don't come here to ask the ATS staff to "save the internet" from "bull**it." People come here to share ideas with each other.

2) I doubt members can even post "bull**it" in their posts, even with the asterisks, without being moderated or told to watch their language. Irony, I would call it.

3) The bull is an ancient symbol of pagan cults that sacrificed not only cows and bulls but also human adults and children, for example the Canaanites.

4) The bull is still a symbol used by the Illuminati. Thus the "devil horns" symbol.

I would say "Welcome to Satan's club, ATS!" but I'm sure you've already been there for a good while.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

It is pretty bad but you are out of line. Some idea's work other not. The owners of this sight and MOD's actually give a crap and that is all we should ask for.

This sight is unique with people that care that is enough for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have to say that I was taken by the two big pictures of the NLBS when I first seen it, but I will keep my opinions to myself for now, I do like the picture and is an excellent artwork.
edit on 19-8-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It sort of sounds like that anything that is brought here is a turd or that everything is "nest level BS". IDK. The members make this site. Not the owners. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ATS is so filled with Bulls that the BS piles up faster that it can be exposed one turd at a time.

Maybe we need a front end loader to haul it away

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hmmm....I love ATS!
I'm so glad that I stumbled across it!

It really isn't for me to say how to design anything.
But...old eyes are easily distracted by a busy background.

The new format on The Weather Channel is a good example.
So much going on at one time, that it's hard to concentrate!
But I guess we must adapt, if we want to survive in this high tech world!!!

WOQ

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I didn't have a problem with it, but I see it is gone now.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but members wonder why staff is sometimes short, and to the point, as well as unbending on certain things. It's because no matter what they do, or don't do. Someone is chewing their ass for it. I think I would develop a bit of an attitude too.

I know. I know. I'm as guilty as anyone. I've bitched and moaned over the emoticons enough times, but I do try to remember I am in someone else's house, and they can decorate it however they wish.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I didn't have a problem with it, but I see it is gone now.

I thought it was gone too but then it just showed up again on a different page...

Google Adsense would probably cancel the ATS publisher account if they were to come across this garbage. Their advertisers would not like this one bit. It would be a shame for ATS to lose their Google Adsense revenue over something so childish...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join