It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China in America? A fast track to U.S. Citizenship. Is this happening in your town also?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Did you think decentralisation of the Nuclear Family in the 60s was an accident and not a overt attack ,funded and organised,or that reduced fertility rates Nationwide were not caused by Billions upon Billions of goods manufactured with 2nd rate toxic materials, do you think these things were were a fluke.

edit on 20-8-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yep, and the Chinese and the Indians have been doing this for decades, centuries even. If you've been to some less developed countries, many times the merchant class is Asian, whether Chinese or Indian. I suppose many of them find more opportunity abroad than at home. There's something to be said for that kind of spirit, although I wish our own citizens were the ones to exploit the opportunities here.

a reply to: sputniksteve

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm a mostly-white American, and I am a minority at the university where I'm getting my master's in computer science. In a class of 40, there might be no more than 4-8 Americans. A good half or more are East Asian, mostly Chinese, then maybe a third Indian. The majority are foreigners but some were raised here. The rest are Middle Eastern, then European. A few from Latin America, maybe. But just a handful of Americans, and this is a STATE university, supposed to be serving our own residents.

It truly is like being in a foreign country without having to travel, and it's very uncomfortable. They don't mix with Americans due to the language barrier. I can't even understand how they pass, since it's obvious they can hardly follow the lectures.

People always say the uni is doing this for the money. No, the Asians are doing it for the money. We are the ones footing the bill. Many of them are in doctoral programs, which are free rides in exchange for research or teaching. The school requires them to change their residency status to in-state so the school doesn't have to cover as big of a bill.

a reply to: quirkygirl

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

It truly is like being in a foreign country without having to travel, and it's very uncomfortable. They don't mix with Americans due to the language barrier. I can't even understand how they pass, since it's obvious they can hardly follow the lectures.

a reply to: lindalinda
You must not live in a Border State or near one, or the language problem would be normal for you even going into a
Fast Food place to order, it's who can understand who!

I commend you on trying to get an Education, But why complain about the other nationalities taking advantage of a good thing.
So you have Maybe other than yourself, eight other White Americans as you say it,,,,, that will talk or associate with you.
Maybe the other White Americans can't afford an Education because they or their parents haven't planned accordingly.
Maybe, their to busy with their Xbox or other video games and smart phones or Honey Boo Boo, did the Kardashians
go to a University?
Did the Gator Boys go to a University or Beyonce and Jay Z?
Maybe young white Americans have their priorities in the wrong place.

I noticed you mentioned Chinese, well I'm Chinese, in my culture it is a tradition that the woman has it least One degree before marriage and starting a family.
But I think you'll notice lately that you have the,,,, You Owe Me Generation,,,, running around,,, guess what,, I owe you nothing other than Safety,a Clean Roof over your head, Food and Clothes an Education and Support and Love.
After that, you owe me,,,, for it was you I work hard for,,,,

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
I'm a mostly-white American, and I am a minority at the university where I'm getting my master's in computer science. In a class of 40, there might be no more than 4-8 Americans. A good half or more are East Asian, mostly Chinese, then maybe a third Indian. The majority are foreigners but some were raised here. The rest are Middle Eastern, then European. A few from Latin America, maybe. But just a handful of Americans, and this is a STATE university, supposed to be serving our own residents.

People always say the uni is doing this for the money. No, the Asians are doing it for the money. We are the ones footing the bill. Many of them are in doctoral programs, which are free rides in exchange for research or teaching. The school requires them to change their residency status to in-state so the school doesn't have to cover as big of a bill.

The exact same dynamic exists in Canada in ALL UNIVERSITIES and the saturation point has been reached long ago.

Harper in Canada is a politicer not a Leader and he does nothing.

This intentional and organised saturation of our infrastructure has been and will always be endless.The policing Americans and Canadians require has not been actioned.

This is another attack on our society,after the attack during the 60s which destroyed societal continuity,destroyed marriage,destroyed fiscal continuity for families,destroyed University and secondary educational continuity and more importantly DESTROYED OUR REPRODUCTIVE CONTINUITY we should be awake to this threat. People need to wake up and stop this type of National bleeding.

Yall slowed us doen and now we know it AND we know exacrtly HOW it ws done,dont exoect a Welcome mat now.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
a reply to: sputniksteve

Having money and being willing to employ people makes you a sleazebag? I don't quite undestand that one.

That's not what I said. I said any sleazebag could buy his way into this country via economic citizenship.

In that case I apologize I must have misread it.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You have made quite a few incorrect assumptions. I do live in a border state -- a border city, in fact. I do notice that English is rare when I'm out and about, believe me! I do not expect that people sitting next to me in a graduate level classroom don't understand a word, and somehow they write papers in a language they can't even understand ... ?

I don't mind that a reasonable number of other nationalities attend my school, but remember that this is a STATE university funded by taxpayers for taxpayers. I'm sure most state residents would chafe knowing their tax dollars go toward educating a small handful of other residents and the rest foreigners.

As for "Maybe the other White Americans can't afford an Education because they or their parents haven't planned accordingly," I don't understand your point, not to mention your capitalization. I am again in the minority as I don't have parents who put me through school. Just about everyone else I've met at school comes from comfortable backgrounds. Those are the people this university should be helping, not foreigners.

The rest of your post, I have no time to parse your stream of consciousness ramble, but I've never heard of Gator Boys and you obviously have, so again what is your point? Actually, I don't care.

a reply to: guohua

edit on 8/22/2014 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda
Some body stared you, That's shameful.
You're saying you don't like the fact, that student that don't speck perfect English or speck to You
should be in your University because, their Parents just can not be Tax Payers.
That your University is Teaching other Races You deem to be Inferior because of their none white status and
according to You they can't understand English and Can't Do their Assignments.

That's what you said, That you go to a Tax Payer Funded University for the Children of Tax Payers.

People call me a Bigot because I think illegals should be sent back and come to America the Right way
unless you were brought here as a Baby or very young child and knew no better.
But you think that because they don't talk to you or speck your example of English, their Parents aren't Tax Payer's
or They couldn't afford the out of state tuition.
You Claim to live in a Border City,,,,,,

edit on 23-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm sorry if my post felt like I was attacking Chinese or any race. That was not my intent at all. I was trying to bring to forefront an issue that I see as potentially harmful to our country and wondered why we are allowing such a thing to happen. It wouldn't matter if it was Chinese, Russian, German, the point was why are we allowing a different country to come in and take over two towns in the state of New York. If you research this and read what the locals in these towns have to say, they are really upset over this and also questioning how this could happen and why.

Those are my questions, why and how.

I realize that American property is probably being sold for dirt cheap due to our sagging economy and possibly that is the allure and Chinese developers are wanting to purchase it in hopes that it will become worth something later? Maybe? However, the fact that the majority of the purchases are government type land (city centers, with government buildings) is bizarre. Why the interest in owning and potentially running local city governments?

Why does China want to fast track their citizens into the USA? I don't get it and possibly I'm missing something obvious or I'm just worried over nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
maybe the Chinese want to move here to avoid their one child per couple policy ?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe all those chinese dudes wanna move over here for some sweet poontang?

Chinese men outnumber women by 43 million

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry if my post felt like I was attacking Chinese or any race.

You didn't, poster lindalinda, was under the impression that the State University had her Name on it and Only English Specking White Kids That Parents are Tax Payers Should Apply, and she should be the one and only person that allows a none English Speaker to attend with her approval only.

I could not find in your attached link any where that stated the Chinese investors had any plan at all to open or operate any Government offices or buildings.
I even attached for you exactly what was in the plans to be built and when she planned to be back from China
with more investors money.
I also attached the Cash Cow this was going to be for that city, in jobs and taxes.

Now as to your other question:

Why does China want to fast track their citizens into the USA? I don't get it and possibly I'm missing something obvious or I'm just worried over nothing.

You don't know much about China do you or the process of how to obtain and Visa to America.
Once you can get your Chinese Passport obtaining a Visitors Visa for America is Not To Hard, but you can not stay.
Most Chinese want to Stay and work and have Freedoms in America they don't have in China.
Let me ask you, How many Chinese people ( from main land China ) are on ATS? None, It Banned from their internet provider.
Do you listen to Coast to Coast? Have you ever heard a person from China call in? No,,, they don't get to listen to most radio station you do, even their Satellite Stations are Monitor and Restricted.
Their everyday life is monitored and controlled to a certain degree, unless you are in the upper levels of Government
or a Professor at a People University or Very High Ranking Military and most recently a Motion Picture Movie Star or one of the New Rich or Upper Middle Class, If Your One Of The Everyday Chinese Citizens, that take Public Transportation,,,,,,,,
You My young friend,,, are told where to live according to your job, education and family size.

So, would you want to come to America?
Now you should like to Chinese for at least one reason, they don't want to come here as an illegal!

So, how do you come to America legally from China?
This,,, My Friend is what just upset's me, you see, if your from any south american country and can get a
passport and pass a back ground check and pay the fees for the paper work, you can get your interview
and visa in about 90 days, but they would rather, be illegals.

The same process for a Chinese,,, will you can't, you either have to Marry an American or A Green Card Holder or
Student and so on,,,, way,,, because, even if you Married your Wife or Husband, they'd still be in China
waiting for their Approval for their Interview and then they'd have to Pass the Interview and then and Only
Then can they Come to America and that process normally takes about 17 to 23 months.

My husband worked for your American Government when we met in China, even after our daughter was born and
my husband had to return to America it still took 16 months before my Interview and after I passed my Interview.
It took another 2 months before they issued my Visa's, yes, I had to have a Visa for both our daughter and myself.

I hope that answered you question.
Also, I checked it would seem that the city in question would like very much for this Chinese investor to start
the construction as soon as possible.
edit on 23-8-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
KOREANS do about the same it's cultural ant an invasion and once they MOVE here any thoughts of invasion will fade as they see HOW UTTERLY NUTS some of ups can be. I am included buy the way to them I am a Yankee devil for my duty in Korea,though I WAS severely punished for having done so by marrying a bargirl.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
another article on Thompson

edit on 23-8-2014 by DangerousPrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm seeing it here in Brooklyn. NY has always had a China Town, but Brooklyn has fast become the final destination for many new immigrants. I have to say in recent months, they're ever more present in some of the higher priced neighborhoods - well dressed and certainly recently transplanted, evidenced by the women dutifully trailing behind the men with children in tow. Hmmm! Maybe I should move to China

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
China says their high money criminals are moving HERE as well

247wallst.com...
edit on 23-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

Do you listen to Coast to Coast? Have you ever heard a person from China call in? No,,, they don't get to listen to most radio station you do, even their Satellite Stations are Monitor and Restricted.
Their everyday life is monitored and controlled to a certain degree, unless you are in the upper levels of Government
or a Professor at a People University or Very High Ranking Military and most recently a Motion Picture Movie Star or one of the New Rich or Upper Middle Class, If Your One Of The Everyday Chinese Citizens, that take Public Transportation,,,,,,,,
You My young friend,,, are told where to live according to your job, education and family size.

So, would you want to come to America?
Now you should like to Chinese for at least one reason, they don't want to come here as an illegal!

Welcome to the "new" America. It's just like China but with tacos and pizza.
They monitor everything here too I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

247wallst.com...
No doubt that's a fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

247wallst.com...

Come On,,,, and @ Bilk22 ,,, Reallly the Ministry of Public Security.
We are talking about The Peoples Republic of China,,,,,, Not Canada,,, this is a Hard Core Communist Country,
I don't care What you've read in the News,,,This is the Country that will Crush a Simple Protest, This is The Country that still has a Morality Police Force That Does Not Knock,,, This is a Country that will Arrest you for Living Together or Cross Dressing or Proclaiming your a Homosexual and every Body has to Except You,,,, YEA! They still have Secret Prisons Hidden in the middle of an apartment complex and Nobody Hears You Scream!

I answered earlier in these and another thread why they criminalize these people.
Their like our 1% and Pelosi and Reid and Gore and Kerry,,,, Our Rich use off shore Accounts to hide their money for tax purposes, their ultra Rich Invest and they Don't Invest in China, They invest in Properties, Business's and People.
Guess What,,,, China's Central Committee in Beijing Does Not like That and Classifies these people and Criminals!!!

So,,, Be Scared,,,,,, Be so Scared!!!!!!
Yes, I know something about this agency.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

ALL I AM SAYING is it isn't a prepositioning move to invade,its just they like their own so some might get a bit Xenophobic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join