It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head of Black Panthers Says His Group, Nation of Islam Controlling Ferguson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Would it be more palatable for some if this was the Guardian Angels?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid Nope they de volved into a bunch of thugs too, didn't they? how many assaults on innocent people are they guilty of?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Here's all that any of us know as fact right now...

Michael Brown was shot in the head and chest multiple times, according to Mary Case, the St. Louis County medical examiner.

While Case declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation into Brown’s death, another person familiar with the county’s investigation told The Washington Post that Brown had between six and eight gunshot wounds and was shot from the front.

In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

Source

everything else---he said--- she said--- that's all hearsay... I wasn't there neither were you... I'm positive I have no clue as to what really happened...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: HardCorps

That's fine. If the NBPP is in control of Ferguson, then everything that befalls there is on them.

Maybe they can bring peace. If they can, then they can own that and be lauded for it.

But if there is continued violence then they will have to own that as well.

That would be good right? Because now the predominately white LEO's don't have to take responsibility for letting it escalate to this. This is just a black problem now so no need for you to shed a tear.

I'm not the one who said, "His Group, Nation of Islam Controlling Ferguson".

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AphoticJoe

I agree. If there's one absolutely reliable source of hatred in America both the government and media can exploit and propagate, that's anything Islam or Islam related. Coming soon to a town near you: protesters labelled enemy combatants.

You clearly have no idea of the history or the ideals espoused by the New Black Panther Party or Nation of Islam.

The Nation of Islam's ideals were radical way before the modern conflict with radical Islam.

Nation of Islam

New Black Panther Party

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: areyouserious2010 If the Nation of Islam really wants to control this why don't they just have one of their huge UFOs come hover over the town? I'm sure the sight of their "motherplane" would stop people in their tracks...

Not kidding, it's a racist UFO cult, look it up.

edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: sp

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: areyouserious2010 If the Nation of Islam really wants to control this why don't they just have one of their huge UFOs come hover over the town? I'm sure the sight of their "motherplane" would stop people in their tracks...

Don't be silly.... if their already shooting at the police and national guard helicopters they would most certainly shoot at a UFO... Hell Both sides would...

Prob why they left it parked down at Roswell.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

If the Nation of Islam really wants to control this why don't they just have one of their huge UFOs come hover over the town? I'm sure the sight of their "motherplane" would stop people in their tracks...

The funny/ridiculous thing is, you are not kidding.

My opinion, this is a case of a nation of islam idiot taking credit for the protest naturally ending.

The problem with this situation? Both groups will gain notoriety and membership from this incident.
edit on 19-8-2014 by areyouserious2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: VoidHawk Please quit using the term "murdered". it is looking more and more like Brown was cleanly shot in self defense,
more than a dozen witnesses corroborate officer's account
second link

and none of these groups want you to know this because they like the power, listen to this guy, he is reveling in it.

So you readily believe the comments of unnamed people and people who are reported to be friends of the officer? From your Blaze link.

“Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something,” the caller added. “The final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two or three feet in front of the officer.”

Why is there no mention of the second shot to the head? Also this guy was supposed to be close enough to punch the officer and try to grab his gun but somehow he is far enough away to bum rush the cop?

edit on 19-8-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
These people are so delusional and unfocused .. they don't even know why they are there. It's just an excuse to act out fantasies of killing whitey.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I normally do not copy/paste my own threads... but for you I will this one time

this was my reply to the question of how could you shoot at an unarmed man?

I have to point out... there was a report that said the two did struggle for the weapon.

Without revealing what led to the dispute, Belmar said the preliminary investigation showed that the Ferguson officer tried to exit his vehicle, but Brown pushed him back into the car, "where he physically assaulted the police officer" and struggled over the officer's weapon, Belmar said.

CNN

that version is corroborated by both sides... Mr. Brown and the officer already had one physical altercation, at least two punches to the officers head, before the officer could exit his car. then the wrestling for control of the gun.... before the fatal shot was fired.

So the gun was already in play... he did not simply draw his weapon and shoot an unarmed man.

in my mind that changes things... this wasn't an execution--- it was a fight...

None of that has to do with my OP for this thread though... My question is why are they letting fringe groups take control...or at least letting them claim to be in charge?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well they wouldn't fare very well here in south georgia.

I despise racists and radical muslims so my head would literally explode having to encounter these folks.

Whole damned group is a pathetic joke. Including their ridiculous little out fits.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think there is some truth to his words. Watching the live feeds - the police clearly were not controlling the crowd but those with bullhorns the 'community leaders' were very much so...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

...Shabazz also harbors deep contempt for homosexuals. In October 2000, Richard J. Rosendall, an openly gay writer and the former President of the Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington, D.C., sent Shabazz an email needling him about his poor showing as a candidate in the aforementioned 1998 City Council election in Washington, DC. Shabazz’s response to Rosendall contained the following sentiments, all in capital letters:

"LEAVE ME ALONE SICK LITTLE FAGGOT. …YOU WILL GET CRUSHED, LITTLE DEVIL …"

Put this crackpot in charge!

Hey gay people in Ferguson, good luck, with this idiot Shazzayumm in charge...
And good luck to white people, and Jews, and Koreans, and babies...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gozer

Naw dude... If anything we should put that old homeless guy you always see hanging out around the library... in charge
you know who I mean... the guy who looks like an unwashed ZZ Top-- always talks very loudly to himself about Jesus and CIA conspiracies...

yup that's the guy who take over...

edit on 19-8-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not to detract from my own thread...
Officer Involed Shooting

but right now Authorities are responding to a report of an officer involved shooting in north St. Louis.
seems like this guy tried to rob a store with a knife and when he wouldn't put it down the cops shot him... wonder how this officer involved shooting will turn out?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
Not to detract from my own thread...
Officer Involed Shooting

but right now Authorities are responding to a report of an officer involved shooting in north St. Louis.
seems like this guy tried to rob a store with a knife and when he wouldn't put it down the cops shot him... wonder how this officer involved shooting will turn out?

Someone better loot the store and burn it down..... that'll make things right.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They might just do that...
One of the citizen reporters Antonio French Alderman of the @21stWard in St. Louis, founder of @North_Campus, just tweeted

Crowd forming around crime scene. @ChrisCarter3 and Chris Carter, Sr. also here. #peace

seems their trying to keep things from blowing up into something nasty

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Going to go have lunch with the wife but Ill leave you all with this

Keep up with the latest here
Live Feed for riot and protest in Ferguson, MO. Scanner reports, news links

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Isn't aiming for the forehead dangerous? His head could easily move and now you have fired a bullet that could hit the public. I though centre mass was what officers are trained to aim for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join