It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son disappeared for 4 hours when he was three. Thoughts on what happened to him, please.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I must say even as a westerner, I find the Dali Lama's
light heartedness and innocent humor very appealing.
But truly, what I heard of his tremendous carisma before
ever seeing the man. On TV or interviewed by Barbera Walters
years ago. Everytime I see him, I'm reminded, I was not disappointed
at all. Because what preceded him was so obviously true. And that's
only happened one other time in my life.

I watched the whole vid!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i think if you can just convince your son 'he exists for a purpose'
and is loved by others
it will be enough to sustain him through whatever comes
stay focused & you'll all get through it

as usual, with all this 'UFO' stuff, a link to the new-age scene
green man

The 2012 Disney film The Odd Life of Timothy Green, appears to depict a Green Man figure. Timothy Green is a magical child who appears in the garden of a childless couple one night. He has leaves growing on his legs, takes nourishment from sunlight and returns to the earth in the fall, after fulfilling his purpose.

Disney .:. we are being taken for a ride

as for that 'breeding program' some are alluding to..
there's a lot to it.. balancing male & female aspects
even though it's just a cartoon/CGI - watch the (Disney) movie "Mars needs Moms" for some insights into the power & purpose of the female polarity
(there's also a scene where we're taken for a ride)
edit on 20-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: ..all roads really do lead back to roma (amor; love ...albeit backwards)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: quirkygirl
a reply to: Indigo5

My ex husband is a straight shooter, still is. He was/is a police officer and to my knowledge he has never smoked anything, not even a cigarette. Up until several years ago he didn't drink, but I hear now he does (not extreme but he's loosening up). I don't discredit his account, but at the time I did wonder if something was up that he was guilty of because he insisted this wasn't reported to the Morning Sun (local news) because he feared his reputation within the police department. At the time of Daniel's incident he had only been working for the City of Mt. Pleasant for just over a year and we had gone through a divorce and the PD wasn't looking too fondly on him, so everything was kept quiet, as far as I know.

Daniel would not say anything to anyone that night except his father. He was taught to not talk to strangers (ironic) and he was close-mouthed until his father got there and that is when he said "the green man with no face, followed the green man, the man with no face" etc... Everything he said was limited but the same.

OK... Next thought. Following "the green man with no face" PLUS being found on a college campus.

Michigan (where my wife's family is from) is known for it's enthusiastic sports fans. While Central Michigan University's colors are Gold and Maroon. Michigan State University is just an hour away by car? Michigan States colors are Green and White? Plus the Green Bay Packers, although from Wisconsin, are very big in the region .... Many college students there are from Wisconsin.

The Rose Bowl culminates the first week in January, the super bowl culminates first week in February..

Fevered college fans celebrating their favorite team might appear alien to a small toddler? Green being the color of both Michigan State and the Green Bay packers? Your son was found on a college campus during the football season?

Green Man?

Sidenote...I have a hole in my ear canal, have had it since I was a child. Kids can get them from ear infections, sometimes they close up naturally, sometimes they don't.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
maybe mom should go see a doctor.

Maybe JR should run along and get to bed...

All those who resort to some kind of diagnosis of mental illness as a weapon to belittle and attack ones credibility are usually the ones unable to cope with reality and in reality, need help more than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
SIX MILES AWAY?!!? That is incredibly FAR. Honestly, what possible answers do you have for this? I don't want to say aliens.....but yes, aliens. Maybe. Just kidnapped him for a couple of hours to see if he's alright and inspected him. I really don't know. There is NO other explanation based on your posts and replies. Extra-dimensional beings is my answer...as far-fetched as it sounds.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I appreciate the fact that nothing about your account sounds like fiction, but something that sounds to me, likeit really happened. I believe this story. Its weird though, why would aliens abduct a baby and drop him/her off at a college hehehe awesome.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: quirkygirl
Google the green man or Charlie no face.

Peace.

So everyone ignored Lichter daraus...
I think this sounds more like he was follwing this guy.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I truly thank you all for your valued input. I have gotten some great theories as to what may have happened and will research each and every one.

I'm going to have another heart-to-heart with Daniel and see if he is at all willing to try to recall some of these memories again. He doesn't like talking about it, so it's always difficult to bring up in a serious matter, we're more used to joking about it in our home.

Thanks again for all the input and if anyone has any other theories, please shout them out. Also, please know that in some odd way, this has been therapeutic and comforting. I haven't been able to discuss this in so many years and it's nice knowing that there are so many who are willing to listen to the account.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jamiros

I didn't ignore this theory, I did research it and found that it didn't seem likely, but I didn't entirely push it aside. At this time, I'm keeping an open mind to anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As I said in my thread, I wasn't really scared at first. I felt very loved and had a strong feeling that she was my mother. I have no idea why I felt that way. I flipped out when she walked me in front of that mirror and I was a girl--I was not me.
But again, thank you for sharing this. It makes me feel less crazy. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
sounds like a classic alien abduction

Pretty much that, The whole story is pretty much disturbing. I hope the OP's son forgot it by now.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey quirkygirl, I can understand your feelings of wanting to know I too was raising little one in the 90's
My daughter who was 3 at the time we live in the third floor of a tower apartment building at the time my daughter woke me with a blood curdling scream in the middle of the night. I woke up with the hair standing up on my neck ran to her bedroom and eventually found her in her closet screaming and crying her head off. What was strange about it was she had no way of closing the doors as these were tri-folding doors that could only be shut properly from the outside she would have had to put her fingers under the doors and pull inward quite hard(heavy doors) to have closed the closet doors, and I don't believe she did it.
While not in anyway on the level of your sons experience or yours still a bizarre incident I wish would be explained to me. But I am happy to hear your son was found healthy and alive as some of the disappearances don't end well.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very interesting and scary to, it could have been aliens, it could have been humans... i don't know wich one of those is more likely to be true, since there were no sign of entry!! But i'm almost positiv that he wasn't faceless, but have worn some kind of suit maybe with a full-face-glass-mask of some sort.. hope u find out

edit on 20-8-2014 by simpelmatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
No he doesn't. He may have am agenda, but I've listened to hours of his interviews and never once heard him say anything approaching that. The closest thing was the report of seeing something hairy carrying something in the woods at the same time a kid went missing.

He avoids answering the "what is it" question pretty consistently.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This case doesn't pass the smell test. It just makes no sense that a police officer/detective would not want to thoroughly investigate the "abduction" of his child--if only to ensure the child's future safety and that of his other children. When I say abduction, I am not necessarily referring to someone taking the child from the home (although that's possible) but, rather, transporting the child to the college. Your ex knows something he's not telling you. I know you don't want to believe that but his response after the fact is a strong indicator that that's the case.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: Tangerine
No he doesn't. He may have am agenda, but I've listened to hours of his interviews and never once heard him say anything approaching that. The closest thing was the report of seeing something hairy carrying something in the woods at the same time a kid went missing.

He avoids answering the "what is it" question pretty consistently.

A friend had his Bigfoot book and I read it. I didn't find it very credible. I also read reader reviews of it and his first "missing" book on Amazon. Serious errors in both books were pointed out by people claiming to be familiar with the location (first book) and an individual case (missing book). Also, do some research on why he's no longer a police officer. All of this raises questions about his credibility. Of course, unless you personally research random cases he cites by examining police and medical or coroner's records, there's no way to be certain. I think Paulides targets readers who want to believe certain things and then fulfills their wishes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: simpelmatter
Very interesting and scary to, it could have been aliens, it could have been humans... i don't know wich one of those is more likely to be true, since there were no sign of entry!! But i'm almost positiv that he wasn't faceless, but have worn some kind of suit maybe with a full-face-glass-mask of some sort.. hope u find out

Children have problem remembering images, especially after sometime and on extreme circumstances. If the boy was older, i'm pretty he could have descibred what he saw better. It wouldn't be a pretty thing to see anyway.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken the op said it was cold and snowing out. At 15 degree's no one could survive a trek like that barefoot and no clothes on. You would have frostbite and hypothermia in the first 30 minutes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Such a fascinating story and I can imagine how difficult it must be putting yourself out there like that. I'm happy you and Dave Paulides were able to get in touch and hopefully that will bare fruit for the both of you.

Someone had already mentioned but I'll reiterate that you should consider looking for implants. However, this happening at such a young age, surely he must have been looked over thoroughly for one reason or another but you never know.

Having an implant doesn't necessarily suggest "alien" either, nor the comments of "the green man" or "faceless man" as they can just be your sons only way of articulating something. A green man to me could also suggest someone in surgical attire, or government.

Curious he didn't want it reported to local news, who would right? But given such a strong position against, coupled with the passive indifference (so it sounds) of the local PD (for whatever reasons), suggest perhaps he may know a little more than he's letting on. A tacit agreement with some government stooge to let his son be an MKUltra patient may be extreme however, you'd think as a cop...... Well I'll say this, LEO's are typically egotistical (comes w the job) and to have either someone break in and abduct a child or what have you while you are a trained professional and than not want to know how or why is, well, baffling.

I hope you get the answers you seek.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What happened to your son was an alien abduction. There has been many cases world wide where people have disappeared with no trace for a period of time and brought back. For all you know he could have been taken to outer space or a secret ET hideout (there are tons of those on Earth) and examined and the two holes you described could be that the opened him to study him. About the nightmare, it also happens to people in which they relive what happened the night they disappeared. And about having no recollection until he's found by college students.... He was sleeping the whole time.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Specterr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join