It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Airstrikes Hit Gaza After Rocket Fire!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

So Hamas stopping these groups firing rockets and this is now a bad thing in your eyes, damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I am sorry ... maybe you just have selective reading.

Taher a-Nunu, a spokesman for the Hamas government, said Jund Ansar Allah was responsible for a spate of bombings against coffee shops, hair salons, Internet outlets and restaurants throughout the Gaza Strip over the past few years. Hamas won't allow lawlessness and anarchy to return to the Gaza Strip

When did the Gaza Strip become part of Israel?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Point is, plenty of groups attacked Israel. Hamas has not gone after them, and publicly state there is no problem with attacking Israel.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So Hamas stopping these groups firing rockets and this is now a bad thing in your eyes, damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Taher a-Nunu, a spokesman for the Hamas government, said Jund Ansar Allah was responsible for a spate of bombings against coffee shops, hair salons, Internet outlets and restaurants throughout the Gaza Strip over the past few years. Hamas won't allow lawlessness and anarchy to return to the Gaza Strip

You are not making any sense, then if they wanted rocket fire to continue why would they suppress it? If they didn't care about militants firing rockets into Israel why stop them? You willfully ignoring that.

Eta When did Gaza become Israel, you are using it as an example, this is internal, what about the stories of suppressing the rockets?
edit on 21-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Point is, plenty of groups attacked Israel. Hamas has not gone after them, and publicly state there is no problem with attacking Israel.

As I said is Barack Obama responsible for every unsolved crime in the US?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You are not making any sense, then if they wanted rocket fire to continue why would they suppress it? If they didn't care about militants firing rockets into Israel why stop them? You willfully ignoring that.

Do you try to be ignorant? As I sourced, they went after them after they bombed GAZA, not Israel. They challenged Hamas, bombed Gaza, and Hamas went after them.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

As I said is Barack Obama responsible for every unsolved crime in the US?

No, but Obama says stealing cars is wrong, and we have no right to steal.

Hamas says rocket attacks are not wrong, and they have the RIGHT to attack Israel.

Funny how you keep forgetting that.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Then why the hell are you bringing this stuff in Gaza up? What about the other groups that are firing rockets into Israel that they are stopping!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Then why the hell are you bringing this stuff in Gaza up? What about the other groups that are firing rockets into Israel that they are stopping!

They clearly aren't stopping them and don't care to as they set a new record for # of rockets launched in one day... I'm pretty sure Hamas has a hand in most if not all of the rockets launched in the last couple days.

LINK

Whatever few rocket launches they stopped a couple years ago is irrelevant now.
edit on 21-8-2014 by CommandoJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

They clearly aren't stopping them and don't care to as they set a new record for # of rockets launched in one day... I'm pretty sure Hamas has a hand in most if not all of the rockets launched in the last couple days.

LINK

Who struck first in the current conflict? Hamas or the IDF?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

LINK

Who struck first in the current conflict? Hamas or the IDF?

Rockets were fired at Israel first - whether it was Hamas directly or some splinter group doesn't matter at this point as the rockets continued and even increased greatly since the cease fire was broken. I haven't heard of Hamas denouncing the initial rocket fire or taking any action against the launch - to me, that says they approve. After rockets were fired at Israel, they retaliated and hit the launch sites. Would you really expect Israel to just sit on their hands until Hamas says, "Yep, we did it. Game on."? If it would just have been a handful of rockets that night and nothing more the next day, Israel likely wouldn't have continued hitting Gaza, and it might be believable that Hamas didn't launch or condone the launches... Especially if Hamas made some kind of statement saying as much, and declaring that they still want a ceasefire. None of those things happened.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join