It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Airstrikes Hit Gaza After Rocket Fire!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: thesaneone

They may be associated but Hamas can't tell IJ what to do, & vice versa...
One of them messed up...
But I won't blame the ones who weren't involved!!!

Actually Hamas can and should since they are the supposed government of Gaza... If some militia group in the US started taking shots at Mexico from Texas/Arizona do you think the State or Federal government wouldn't intervene? But I don't think Hamas really cares since they are both just terrorists with the same goals...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Yes the State or Fed would definitely punish anyone who would...
But you're assuming that Hamas won't punish whoever has done this...

It's only been 12 hours chances are it's still being investigated...

I'm not even pro-Hamas I am a spiritual supporter of Fatah...

You're also assuming that the State or Fed could tell militia not too...
Hamas can't do that like the Fed can't, but they can exact punishment after the fact!!!

Bless!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Yes the State or Fed would definitely punish anyone who would...
But you're assuming that Hamas won't punish whoever has done this...

It's only been 12 hours chances are it's still being investigated...

I'm not even pro-Hamas I am a spiritual supporter of Fatah...

You're also assuming that the State or Fed could tell militia not too...
Hamas can't do that like the Fed can't, but they can exact punishment after the fact!!!

Bless!

I think it is a pretty safe assumption since there's been more than 70 rockets launched at Israel in the last 12 hours... I'd say Hamas has joined in on the action.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Why would Hamas fire rockets now? Make any sense?

Why did Hamas fire thousands of rockets at Israel for many years? With terrorists like Hamas things do not have to make sense.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
It's all an act to try and get people on the side of the Israeli terrorists. I'm sure they've come up with some false flags to blame on "Hamossad" just so they can finish leveling Gaza. Why would Hamas fire rockets now? Make any sense? It only works out for the Zionists. ISIL works out good for Israel too. So didn't 911.

it seems like this time Israel doesn't have any intention to stop before destroying Gaza, occupying Gaza or achieving any other goal they have.

I would go with an occupation theory.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Still speculation yet Israel is retaliating... seems a little off.

If someone punches you in the back of the head knocking you out the speculation is on who did it, not whether it happened.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Hamas fires rockets for first time since 2012

Hamas hasn’t fired rockets into Israel since Operation Pillar of Defense ended in November 2012

www.timesofisrael.com...

Hamas hadn't fired a rocket since 2012 and only started again after Israel struck first but don't let little things like facts get in the way, you are doing a great job at pushing bs.

edit on 21-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Hamas hadn't fired a rocket since 2012

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Did you read any of the links you posted? Hamas is not involved in the rocket attacks, some fired from Egypt others by Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Mujahedeen Shura Council, Ansar Brigades and others, so thanks for proving my point.

By the way check my source Times of Israel, they lying?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Did you read any of the links you posted? Hamas is not involved in the rocket attacks, some fired from Egypt others by Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Mujahedeen Shura Council, Ansar Brigades and others, so thanks for proving my point.

Great. Now tell us what Hamas did to stop the rocket attacks from within their territory, what punishments were handed out?

When your answer is "nothing" and "none" then they are Hamas sanctioned, meaning Hamas is responsible.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Great. Now tell us what Hamas did to stop the rocket attacks from within their territory, what punishments were handed out?

When your answer is "nothing" and "none" then they are Hamas sanctioned, meaning Hamas is responsible.

I'll do it this time for you because you are obviously too lazy to look it up yourself

Hamas Finds Itself Aligned With Israel Over Extremist Groups
www.nytimes.com...

Behind Hamas' Own War on Terror
content.time.com...

Islamic Jihad, an Iranian-funded group that has been chafing at Hamas’s suppression of rocket attacks attacks, fired more than 50 rockets into Israel
www.csmonitor.com...

Hamas arrests wanted global jihad militant in Gaza
www.haaretz.com...

Salafi jihadist supporters protest Hamas' arrest campaign
www.longwarjournal.org...

Palestinian Militant Group Official Criticizes Hamas, Arrest Attempts
news.siteintelgroup.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Enough is enough.

Time to wipe out Hamas!

Would it make you feel better if I said Israel needs to wipe out all Islamic terrorists?

After what I've seen in Gaza and the West Bank Israel need a good shake up and I don't mean rockets landing in empty fields either.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I'll do it this time for you because you are obviously too lazy to look it up yourself

www.nytimes.com...

content.time.com...

Islamic Jihad, an Iranian-funded group that has been chafing at Hamas’s suppression of rocket attacks attacks, fired more than 50 rockets into Israel
www.csmonitor.com...

www.haaretz.com...

Maybe you want to check your links. Hamas is not upset with their war on Israel, they are simply concerned about remaining top Dog in Gaza.

A turning point came in August 2009, when the radical group Jund Ansar Allah declared an Islamic emirate in the southern part of Gaza. About 100 of the group’s men holed up in a mosque in the southern city of Rafah and engaged in a standoff with Hamas security officers that ended in a shootout.

But Yahiya Moussa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Parliament, said that while the Salafist groups had the right to carry out resistance against Israel, it must be “within the unified and national program,” meaning in line with Hamas policy.

others note that the effort is complicated by the fact that most of the jihadists emerged from the ranks of Hamas.

Hamas by another name, engaged in an internal power struggle.

Now, we know the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine has conducted attacks, what has Hamas done to them? I don't see them in any of your sources. Maybe because they don't challenge Hamas and instead just attack Israel, which is what Hamas wants?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
say...If Israel is an apartied state.... why is it there are over a million arab israelis living peacefully in Israel with full citizenship rights? what's the difference between those Israeli citizen Arabs and those in Gaza? oh yeah... its the rockets, the suicide bombers the tunnels. yeah. ...apartied state. funny how the arabs that aren't trying to kill israelis aren't "apart" from Israelis. personally i'd either kill all the terrorists or keep them "apart" from me too.

Apartied that.
edit on 21-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

blah! blah! Blah "apartied" blappity blah "war crimes" blah blappity blah blah and furthermore blah and assorted anti Israeli Boool shi' ite and and reversed motives so forth and so on. yappity yappity "freedom fighter" wangity wangitty blah.
edit on 21-8-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

content.time.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.haaretz.com...

Maybe you want to check your links. Hamas is not upset with their war on Israel, they are simply concerned about remaining top Dog in Gaza.

A turning point came in August 2009, when the radical group Jund Ansar Allah declared an Islamic emirate in the southern part of Gaza. About 100 of the group’s men holed up in a mosque in the southern city of Rafah and engaged in a standoff with Hamas security officers that ended in a shootout.

But Yahiya Moussa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Parliament, said that while the Salafist groups had the right to carry out resistance against Israel, it must be “within the unified and national program,” meaning in line with Hamas policy.

others note that the effort is complicated by the fact that most of the jihadists emerged from the ranks of Hamas.

_javascript:quote()
Now, we know the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine has conducted attacks, what has Hamas done to them? I don't see them in any of your sources. Maybe because they don't challenge Hamas and instead just attack Israel, which is what Hamas wants?

First of all you said there would be no proof I gave it and then you resort to asking about one particular group, as I told you in my last message you want to know about them, look them up yourself and don't be so damn lazy. Why should I be looking things up for you when you are just obviously going to ignore it? And another thing your blaming of Hamas for everything is just what the msm want you to do like a good little drone. I don't like them but when posters come on here and blame them for taking the jelly out of their doughnuts it's ridiculous. It is like saying that Obama is sanctioning all the crime in America because the ones that have got away are not in jail.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

content.time.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.haaretz.com...

First of all you said there would be no proof I gave it and then you resort to asking about one particular group, as I told you in my last message you want to know about them, look them up yourself and don't be so damn lazy. Why should I be looking things up for you when you are just obviously going to ignore it? And another thing your blaming of Hamas for everything is just what the msm want you to do like a good little drone. I don't like them but when posters come on here and blame them for taking the jelly out of their doughnuts it's ridiculous. It is like saying that Obama is sanctioning all the crime in America because the ones that have got away are not in jail.

No, a group YOU brought up as attacking Israel. Basically you sourced Hamas going after a Hamas splinter group that engaged Hamas in a power struggle. That is Hamas killing the competition, which has nothing to do with anything. As long as you do not challenge Hamas you are free to attack.

This is the problem right there. Hamas is saying violence is fine. They are sanctioning the attacks, exactly as I said. Hamas only cares if these groups make problems for Hamas, it's not the attacks that bother them.
edit on 21-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

content.time.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.haaretz.com...

No, a group YOU brought up as attacking Israel. Basically you sourced Hamas going after a Hamas splinter group that engaged Hamas in a power struggle. That is Hamas killing the competition, which has nothing to do with anything. As long as you do not challenge Hamas you are free to attack.

And where is your proof of this? Besides you know, just your word...... And it was from hellobruces link NOT mine

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

More BS from you!
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

www.nytimes.com...

content.time.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.haaretz.com...

And where is your proof of this? Besides you know, just your word......

Because .. you know .. your source ....

Hamas went after them after they started a power struggle with Hamas.

They started saying Hamas was too lenient. They were warned to stop.
www.jpost.com...

They did not stop, they attacked Hamas.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Hamas attacked back.
www.jpost.com...

ETA: Saw your edit. No, you posted the link.
edit on 21-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So let me get this straight, they said Hamas where to lenient and wanted to continue firing rockets at Israel? Hamas wanted them to stop, even if it meant going after their exmembers who they probably have know most their lives

He said that the main purpose of these groups was to "defame" Hamas by making it appear as if it was behind the bombing of coffee shops and Internet centers.

Taher a-Nunu, a spokesman for the Hamas government, said Jund Ansar Allah was responsible for a spate of bombings against coffee shops, hair salons, Internet outlets and restaurants throughout the Gaza Strip over the past few years. Hamas won't allow lawlessness and anarchy to return to the Gaza Strip

So Hamas stopping these groups firing rockets and this is now a bad thing in your eyes, damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Seen you highlighted this

it must be “within the unified and national program,”meaning in line with Hamas policy right after it. They are in government after all

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So let me get this straight, they said Hamas where to lenient and wanted to continue firing rockets at Israel? That means no matter what Hamas wanted them to stop, even if it meant going after their exmembers who they probably have know most their lives

He said that the main purpose of these groups was to "defame" Hamas by making it appear as if it was behind the bombing of coffee shops and Internet centers.

Taher a-Nunu, a spokesman for the Hamas government, said Jund Ansar Allah was responsible for a spate of bombings against coffee shops, hair salons, Internet outlets and restaurants throughout the Gaza Strip over the past few years. Hamas won't allow lawlessness and anarchy to return to the Gaza Strip

So Hamas stopping these groups firing rockets and this is now a bad thing in your eyes, damned if they do and damned if they don't.

No, they said Hamas was becoming too secular and wanted Hamas to enforce Sharia law. Hamas rejected them. They attacked GAZA. That is when Hamas went at them. They then declared their own "country" in Gaza. Hamas said no, and went at them hard.

It was not Hamas warning them to stop attacking Israel, Hamas warned them to fall in line and stop speaking out against HAMAS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join