It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video posted on Youtube appears to show fishermen 'murdered' in Fiji

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

A disturbing video appearing to show men desperately clinging on to the wreckage of a small boat while being shot and killed at sea has emerged on YouTube.
The video, which has not been verified, appears to show fishermen being murdered as they struggle to stay afloat.
The horrific footage, which is too violent to publish in full, lasts for 10 minutes and 26 seconds.
A Fijian police spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia: 'We can confirm that we have seen the video and are investigating it.'

Shocking video posted on Youtube appears to show fishermen 'murdered' in Fiji

Fairfax Media New Zealand has reported that a student found the footage on a mobile phone left in a taxi in the Fijian capital, Suva.

It says in Sky News that the president of the Fiji Tuna Boat Owners Association, told Pacific Beat radio that Taiwanese boat contractors in Suva have claimed the footage shows the aftermath of a failed hijacking off Somali last year.

So maybe they were 'pirates', maybe not, still not enough information.

Please be warned before watching the video in the link that it is an edited version but still quite graphic.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha
Our world seems sicker every minute.
I did not watch the video. There are enough snuff flicks coming out of the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I did not watch the video. There are enough snuff flicks coming out of the Middle East.

Our world has always been sick.

It's just that now you are seeing what's happening because of technology.

That sort of thing has gone on for ages.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Yes. You are correct.
I said it seems sicker. It seems that way because we get to see so much more of it, due to technology.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm one of those people that will read the story but not actually watch the video.
I'm not that squeamish i just don't want someones brutal murder ingrained in my memory forever,just reading about it is enough.

I only hope there's enough condemning evidence in the video to put away the perps if it's real.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

True.

I knew a fishermen out of Gloucester Mass, shared some stories of what goes on much closer to home than Fiji.

Six man crew on the voyage out, four men arrive home.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that things like this happen all the time around the world. Maybe just getting rid of the competition.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The video is pretty weak...lots of censoring and no real action per se.

So if you watch it the video is NOT graphic at all.

I personally don't know why Newscasters put this s**t on the internet. People die all the time but why continue publishing it? Is this another terror propaganda? Keep people in fear???

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I have learnt from posting on forums that it is always better to warn people of graphic content beforehand even if I personally don't feel it's that graphic, if you don't then you open yourself up to countless 'this should come with a warning!' posts.

If newscasters didn't put out these stories then the same argument could be said for them 'covering it up',

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
just my opinion - but too many people in " civilised < sic > society " waddle through life utterly divorced from the realities of the world

they skrike about their " 1st world problems " - boo fooking hoo

exposure to blood , # and guts should be mandatory .

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
very disturbing images watching the entire 10 mins. How can a human being have the sub human condition to do such execution?! but they are not the only ones the Vatican, Jesuits, Ashkenazis, NWO puppets are just like those men shooting those defenseless fishermen or pirates!

top topics

join