It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

You guys are so phobic of black people. If he works in that neighborhood and deals with that kinda stuff he'd have no problem calling the cops if he felt like he needed to.

The kid was a punk, but he was an 18 year old college student a week away from starting classes. He was acting like an ass, but how can you say he deserved to die for that?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
There's a photo of the cigars laying in the street next to the dead criminal.

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You must have had the senses beaten out of you. White guilt much?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The town itself is not a nice town in general. Plenty of crime goes on there, and just like most crime ridden areas, there is a code of silence or something will happen to you.

how many nice towns are there in the U.S where this kind of thing does not happen ?

No idea? I haven't been to all of them. My cousins partner is a Lieutenant in the St.Louis PD and my aunt and uncle live in Springfield, so I know this area well from talking to them about this case and having visited areas around Ferguson when I visit them.

Not sure what the point of that question was though. I am sure there are plenty of areas like this all over the country.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

However in reality he was shot from a good distance while allegedly (bent over completely to be shot in the top of the head even though he was 6 4) charging the officer.

here is a diagram of his wounds.

i made this post in another thread, forgive me for being lazy.

i really don't believe that they were really well placed shots. i mean the cop wasn't aiming at his arm and head. that is just where they hit him. after having his face smashed by a bull of a man, then trying to apprehend him the guy rushes him. his first thoughts were shoot, and he probably wasn't taking his time. if there would have been a video with sound where you could have heard the gun shots, i bet they wouldn't have sounded like, bang....bang....bang....bang....bang...bang....bang , it would have sounded more like bang. bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang. in other words he wasn't aiming at the thugs head he aimed and was firing at center mass and the recoil brought the muzzle up and to the left as he was firing. the first head shot probably caused the thug to start and fall and he was falling as the cop was shooting and the last one hit him in the head. in my experience and practice, when firing rapidly my first shots uselessly hit closer in the group and the later shots tend to wonder over the target. i bet this is exactly what happened.
My Post

if you notice all the wounds that start in the right hand going up to the top of the head would be consistent with the muzzle climbing up, and the prep falling from the shot in the eye, resulting in the shot in the top of the head.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
That so racist of you to call them ghetto thugs! See what I did there? You of course forgave them for mugging you I'm sure.

Well I was actually saying it in response to someone that just said I was a "ghetto thug apologist," but I don't care.
That's not racist. They were ghetto thugs, and I started conceal carry after that.

So that shoots all of your guys brain dead arguments down about me being an apologist. I have ripped on Brown for being an idiot many times in this thread.

The point is.. as much as I hate thugs with attitudes, I hate lying murdering police (and the people that support them) even more.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok....answered both.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If he works in that neighborhood and deals with that kinda stuff he'd have no problem calling the cops if he felt like he needed to.

One of the problems is that people in certain neighborhoods often won't talk to police about crime for fear of retribution. Saying that does not happen is pure BS.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

However in reality he was shot from a good distance while allegedly (bent over completely to be shot in the top of the head even though he was 6 4) charging the officer.

here is a diagram of his wounds.

i made this post in another thread, forgive me for being lazy.

i really don't believe that they were really well placed shots. i mean the cop wasn't aiming at his arm and head. that is just where they hit him. after having his face smashed by a bull of a man, then trying to apprehend him the guy rushes him. his first thoughts were shoot, and he probably wasn't taking his time. if there would have been a video with sound where you could have heard the gun shots, i bet they wouldn't have sounded like, bang....bang....bang....bang....bang...bang....bang , it would have sounded more like bang. bang, bang, bang, bang,bang, bang. in other words he wasn't aiming at the thugs head he aimed and was firing at center mass and the recoil brought the muzzle up and to the left as he was firing. the first head shot probably caused the thug to start and fall and he was falling as the cop was shooting and the last one hit him in the head. in my experience and practice, when firing rapidly my first shots uselessly hit closer in the group and the later shots tend to wonder over the target. i bet this is exactly what happened.
My Post

if you notice all the wounds that start in the right hand going up to the top of the head would be consistent with the muzzle climbing up, and the prep falling from the shot in the eye, resulting in the shot in the top of the head.

Too bad he didn't need to discharge his weapon at all and the cop is a murdering piece of garbage.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

The same rules that apply to citizens should apply to cops.

this is what doesn't sit well with me...if the cop was fearfull for his life he would have just gotten out of there and called in backup instead of going all clint eastwood on him..(granted with a sever lack of accuracy)

Exactly.. that's why I keep repeating he was at his damn car, maybe in it, until he got out to shoot.

Same with the cops that pulled up on the kid walking with the toy ak. They shot and killed him after they yelled and he turned around. It was airsoft, but they feared for their lives so they got off.. but no one called them to check the kid out, they spotted him walking. They put themselves in what they apparently perceived as danger (idiots) and could have extricated themselves.

Completely different situation. That kid had not just robbed a store and Brown was no kid. That kid also did not attempt to assault an officer in his car, Brown did. That kid did not try to bum rush the police.....Brown did.

can you back that statement up ?...other than with conjecture

Yes, Browns accomplice friend said in a statement from his attorney that he in fact stole the cigars from the store. Yes, in the same accomplices words Brown struggled with the officer inside the vehicle. And yes, based on a third party family autopsy performed, all the bullet wounds come from the front of the body and conform to his "bullrushing" the officer. There are no wounds on his back at all.

ok then thankyou

link   

You guys are so phobic of black people. If he works in that neighborhood and deals with that kinda stuff he'd have no problem calling the cops if he felt like he needed to.

The kid was a punk, but he was an 18 year old college student a week away from starting classes. He was acting like an ass, but how can you say he deserved to die for that?

He didn't deserve to die, but your claim of his starting college in a week is still just a claim made by his grandmother. Haven't seen any enrollment forms for proof of any of this yet have we? Nor any official statements on it. Only been one claim for that and it was his grandmother.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I said I didn't know.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Again you are incorrect. It does not matter if there was an official report if Brown assumed/thought there was one.

One of four things caused Wilson and Brown to cross paths.

1. Wilson received a call about the robbery and stopped Brown.

2. Brown was jaywalking/obstructing traffic and was stopped by Wilson.

3. Wilson attempted to perform a consensual encounter with Brown.

4. Wilson stopped and murdered Brown because he was black.

While you absolutely have the right to voice your opinion to continue the debate with you is futile.

We pretty much have a case of subjective relativism here.

Anyone can go back and read your threads and responses to others on ATS. You hate cops and it is apparent.

According to you patrol officers (which includes me) are nothing but "low IQ tax collectors."
edit on 19-8-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
You must have had the senses beaten out of you. White guilt much?

Haha.. stop trolling. I don't give a # about color. I have no white guilt, i don't even believe in it. I said the guy was a bad guy, but at least he's not a murderer.
My gf is half black by the way and she wanted me to relay that you are a disgusting racist with that comment.
edit on 19-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You are another blanket statement making idiot. Also you are potentially a racist that think cops are always justified in killing black people for any crime as long as you suspect that black person was a thug in their day to day life. (i think it's only fair I can return fire after your comment).

Look at my picture. I'm as white as it gets. I have been jumped by real ghetto thugs. This was just a teen that may or may not have stolen some cigars. The police have not even officially said he did.

Besides, I am not apologizing for his actions. He acted like a dick. That doesn't justify his murder.

You just showed your hand. You went for the racist accusation in your second sentence. You gotta resist the urge to deploy your secret weapon until at least the second paragraph. You'll learn, you got years upon years left to accuse everyone of racism.

Nothin to see here folks, shows over. He just figured it out, we're all racists.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Why do you even conceal carry? To tell your friends or something? If a 6'4" guy is charging you after you just had an altercation with him where he was going for your gun are you going to step to the side and attempt to trip him instead? Seriously....you talk about brain dead arguments.....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Lucky you for the ccp! I'm unable to exercise that right in my region. I hope you don't experience another beating. Just curious now, if you don't mind disclosing which country, state, county, or city where you were pummeled?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Did GoGo accuse you of making blanket statements?

That is rich coming from someone who says "patrol officers are nothing but low IQ tax collecters."

That is so hypocritical.

Pot meet keetle...

link   

i see you can't argue with logic so you resort to calling the man names.
question, if you just had your face smashed in by a punk and when you got out of your car and he rushes you and you have a gun are you gonna stand there and let him beat you again, or are you gonna shoot?

even cops have a right to self defense.

link   

I said potentially and i am right.

Listen man, I am an extreme conservative libertarian. So no I don't play the race card.
But when someone calls me a thug apologist because i argue against an unarmed man being killed by a crooked cop then yeah I have to wonder when they are calling that man a thug, etc, without knowing him.

If he was a white guy and did the same thing I know for a fact you wouldn't have called him a ghetto thug.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join