It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
no one can be objective concerning Michael Brown, much is at stake for those that directed him that day.

he stole the cigars and provoked the encounter with the cop as some form of initiation ritual.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux
no one can be objective concerning Michael Brown, much is at stake for those that directed him that day.

he stole the cigars and provoked the encounter with the cop as some form of initiation ritual.

Is this supposition or do you have some inside information?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well if there is a code of silence (you are exaggerating this big time by the way - no one is gonna revenge kill a store owner for calling the cops on a kid stealing cigars - not to mention the kid was about to go to college and wasn't likely affiliated with any real criminal element) then why did the alleged customer who called 911 break it even though it means even less to them?

Being realistic there was likely no 911 call. They just needed an excuse for why the officer approached the teen to harass him a second time.

Possibly, just possibly if it was NOT the clerk that called then maybe someone that didn't live in the town? I don't know, call me crazy but I sometimes stop at QT when driving through an area....crazy I know. Still haven't seen his big college application or anything that shows he was going to start college other than his grandmother claiming it. And likely he was affiliated with other criminal elements.....one of them being the criminal element he robbed the store with....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am not defending his actions. I am sharing the information from two sources that state the store owner didn't call 911 (and one source said he paid for the cigars).

If the store owner didn't call, I doubt a customer did, and if there was no call then it's a cover up. The call is key because that was the excuse for the officer to approach Brown a second time and that time led to his death.

And it's a very suspicious death. Shot 6 times, once in the face and once in the top of the head down through the brain. He'd have to be running bent at a 90 degree angle... or shot in the top of the head some other way.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

its not inside information, just the interpretation of data. I could be wrong, but that's not very likely.

Michael Brown is obviously a well funded and supported intelligence operation.

A foreign state, or non-state, in collaboration with average Americans has launched an attack upon the United States.

mr. brown in and of himself is no important and was the sacrifice and I suspect even his parents are in on it.

edit on 19-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

You did imply it. A box of blunts or a 20 oz soda...it is all the same. Theft.

Do a 180 here and what if it was the clerk who shot him for trying to stop a robbery in progress? Would we all be thinking it was a murder then or just a shop owner protecting himself?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The kid is dead and now the town is next so I hope the rioters are happy. Benton Harbor went through the same thing 10 years ago and the town is basically dead. 50+ homes a year torn down and not replaced. A few more years and there will be no place to live left. Someone wanted to build low income housing but that was turned down again. Time to finish the place off and at least the city commission is helping by making any investment a power show and turning it down.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Prey.

And "criminal element" he was just a black kid getting ready for college that grabbed some cigars. That's completely racist.

Plus, as i said, the town wasn't in an uproar, it was pre shooting so no reason to be fearful to call the cops on a teen grabbing cigars. He didn't call because they were cheapo cigars and he didn't really care.

you don't have to be on the straight and narrow to go to college. he may have been more scared of momma than his homies. ie do what moma says, you will note that his folks said he was no angel and his pop said he had to keep his foot on his neck.

the uproar started after the shooting true, but the store owner lives / works in the neighborhood, and knows how the criminal element behaves in the area. he knows that if your linked to snitching they are gonna come get you.

snitch's get stitches, or worse. chances are that if the thugs got arrested for robbery, or their peeps thought the owners turned them in there would be hell to pay later. now add that to the death and these ill rational thinking people would defently go after them, which in fact if i recall the store has been looted and trashed twice.

don't pretend not to know that. to do other wise is being disingenuous.

and thanks for the grammar correction you spelling nazi, i'll go back and fix it now.

edit on 19-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

I saw a video and didn't see that.
Maybe there are more videos and I missed that one.

Its the only video there is of it....he grabs the clerk by the throat as he is trying to block Brown from walking out, shoves him back then advances at him again very threateningly then walks out.

link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

its not inside information, just the interpretation of data. I could be wrong, but that not very likely.

Michael Brown is obviously an clearly a well funded and supported intelligence operation.

A foreign state, or non-state, in collaboration with average Americans has launched an attacks upon the United States.

mr. brown in and of himself was the sacrifice and I suspect even his parents are in on it.

If it is such an attack, it is working there.
If I see more of them pop up in other urban areas with similar results, I would suspect that you may be on to something.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well if there is a code of silence (you are exaggerating this big time by the way - no one is gonna revenge kill a store owner for calling the cops on a kid stealing cigars - not to mention the kid was about to go to college and wasn't likely affiliated with any real criminal element) then why did the alleged customer who called 911 break it even though it means even less to them?

Being realistic there was likely no 911 call. They just needed an excuse for why the officer approached the teen to harass him a second time.

Possibly, just possibly if it was NOT the clerk that called then maybe someone that didn't live in the town? I don't know, call me crazy but I sometimes stop at QT when driving through an area....crazy I know. Still haven't seen his big college application or anything that shows he was going to start college other than his grandmother claiming it. And likely he was affiliated with other criminal elements.....one of them being the criminal element he robbed the store with....

"Still haven't seen his big college application" you come off pretty sleazy. He was already signed up for classes.

From the source in my OP:

Michael Brown was to start college last Monday, and was preparing to start his own business upon graduation.

link   

The town itself is not a nice town in general. Plenty of crime goes on there, and just like most crime ridden areas, there is a code of silence or something will happen to you.

how many nice towns are there in the U.S where this kind of thing does not happen ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

the criminal element he robbed the store with?
you mean the dude that seemed apprehensive and put the cigars back on the counter
real hardened criminal that one

again though this isnt a character analysis
its not about whether or not mike brown was a good guy or deserved this or that
its about whether or not the officer in question was justified in their actions
and it certainly does not appear that way

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The town itself is not a nice town in general. Plenty of crime goes on there, and just like most crime ridden areas, there is a code of silence or something will happen to you.

how many nice towns are there in the U.S where this kind of thing does not happen ?

The one that I grew up in was that way... and still is.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: sirhumperdink

I am able to separate the two instances, the Original Poster cannot.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Then you admit he committed a strong arm robbery which is a felony?

link   

the outcomes in Iraq, Ukraine, Libya and Pakistan...to name a few, are tied to the outcome of the Michael Brown event.

this particular operation, by comparison seems to be something like a Hail Mary pass in football. so I don't know if it'll be repeated.

to the extent that people believe that Wilson acted improperly is the gauge on the effectiveness of this particular operation. The robbery at the Cigar Shop and what Brown was doing when the gunfire began are critical elements to the outcome. many want to dismiss the importance of mr. browns activities at the Cigar Shop and spin the events of his encounter with Wilson. if that is successful...you'll wake up one day celebrating Osama bin Laden's birthday.

that Brown's parents have set such a high bar for something they call Justice, illustrates the impossibility of ever expecting peace.

edit on 19-8-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

link   
Erm... If there was no call made, how did they know to go get the tapes?

As a small business owner, no theft is too small to worry about. And, he stole more than one pack. He clearly sets a box on the ground while he and his friend load them into their pockets. It is easier to carry them individually than carry the case out.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: jjkenobi

I saw a video and didn't see that.
Maybe there are more videos and I missed that one.

Its the only video there is of it....he grabs the clerk by the throat as he is trying to block Brown from walking out, shoves him back then advances at him again very threateningly then walks out.

Then what is this?

Him buying his cigars. Later he shoved the guy because they had a disagreement (which is a dick move true.

Do you have what it takes to admit you are wrong? Also, why are you commenting and wasting time I could be using answering other posters if you didn't even look at the links i posted?

edit on 19-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is absolutely no proof of that. If he didn't pay (which video seems to indicate he did pay) then it was shoplifting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join