It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown may have paid for cigars, the storeowners never called 911.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If I saw someone shoplift cheap cigars.. no I wouldn't call the cops.

Why would the shop owner lie about not making the call.. it could be disproved pretty easily.

Really? So someone strong arm robs the person next to you, even grabbing them by the shirt collar and shoving them back and you would do nothing?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
the Michael Brown operation is an attempt to reverse the worlds thinking about, at least, the following linked events:

the 9/11 attacks, the death of Gaddafi, the bombing in Jordan on 11/9, the Saddam Hussein execution and the mission to capture/kill Osama bin Laden?

a revisionist terror group is currently attempting to convince the world that these actions were unjust or not done by the people that we all know did them via the debate concerning the details around Michael Brown's killing.

many of those protestors in Ferguson, especially the professional ones that have been flown in from around the country, and even Michael Brown's parents are agents of the Islamic State or acting in concert with them.

this operation will fail? have many considered the consequences of this failure?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

allegedly
no recording released and no mention at all early on in the fiasco in fact the chief of police made comments earlier on that completely contradict that (stating that the officer did not in fact know that the deceased was a suspect in a robbery)
im calling bull# on the 911 call

in which case even if he was the one to rob the store the robbery would be completely irrelevant to the shooting

even take a huge leap of faith and taking what is being said at face value (that he knew mike brown robbed that store) it does not in any way what so ever justify the ensuing fiasco

no matter how you look at it this is a red herring

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Prey.

And "criminal element" he was just a black kid getting ready for college that grabbed some cigars. That's completely racist.

Plus, as i said, the town wasn't in an uproar, it was pre shooting so no reason to be fearful to call the cops on a teen grabbing cigars. He didn't call because they were cheapo cigars and he didn't really care.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The same rules that apply to citizens should apply to cops.

this is what doesn't sit well with me...if the cop was fearfull for his life he would have just gotten out of there and called in backup instead of going all clint eastwood on him..(granted with a sever lack of accuracy)

Exactly.. that's why I keep repeating he was at his damn car, maybe in it, until he got out to shoot.

Same with the cops that pulled up on the kid walking with the toy ak. They shot and killed him after they yelled and he turned around. It was airsoft, but they feared for their lives so they got off.. but no one called them to check the kid out, they spotted him walking. They put themselves in what they apparently perceived as danger (idiots) and could have extricated themselves.

Completely different situation. That kid had not just robbed a store and Brown was no kid. That kid also did not attempt to assault an officer in his car, Brown did. That kid did not try to bum rush the police.....Brown did.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sirhumperdink

Yeah. They said he didn't know the kid was a suspect initially, but then they said as he pulled away he heard the call and went back to the kid.

I agree, I call b.s. on the 911 call. People there should demand it's release.

edit on 19-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So it is acceptable to steal if the items are 'cheapo' and no one reports you?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

this is what doesn't sit well with me...if the cop was fearfull for his life he would have just gotten out of there and called in backup instead of going all clint eastwood on him..(granted with a sever lack of accuracy)

Exactly.. that's why I keep repeating he was at his damn car, maybe in it, until he got out to shoot.

Same with the cops that pulled up on the kid walking with the toy ak. They shot and killed him after they yelled and he turned around. It was airsoft, but they feared for their lives so they got off.. but no one called them to check the kid out, they spotted him walking. They put themselves in what they apparently perceived as danger (idiots) and could have extricated themselves.

Completely different situation. That kid had not just robbed a store and Brown was no kid. That kid also did not attempt to assault an officer in his car, Brown did. That kid did not try to bum rush the police.....Brown did.

There is zero evidence Brown tried to assault an officer. First off the officer was harrassing him. There is no reason for an officer to pull up that close to you and track you in his car. Alot of witnesses say the officer grabbed him through the window and he pushed away. I think that is the more likely scenario. More likely than him assaulting an officer in his cruiser lol that's absurd.

link   

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Prey.

And "criminal element" he was just a black kid getting ready for college that grabbed some cigars. That's completely racist.

Plus, as i said, the town wasn't in an uproar, it was pre shooting so no reason to be fearful to call the cops on a teen grabbing cigars. He didn't call because they were cheapo cigars and he didn't really care.

The town itself is not a nice town in general. Plenty of crime goes on there, and just like most crime ridden areas, there is a code of silence or something will happen to you.

link   
this intelligence operation, codenamed: The Michael Brown Killing, is so complex that, if successful, the world will believe that no Jewish Temple ever existed in Jerusalem.

can you imagine the complexity embedded within the simplicity?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So it is acceptable to steal if the items are 'cheapo' and no one reports you?

No, I didn't say that, nor imply it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Then why defend his actions? He committed theft, then assault. Mr. Johnson admitted as much and so did his attorney.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

can you back that statement up ?...other than with conjecture

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
that cop, just a kid himself, may have unknowingly stopped a crime spree. Michael Brown was on the road to perdition; his encounter with Darren Wilson prolonged his life...may save it.

link   

There is zero evidence Brown tried to assault an officer. First off the officer was harrassing him. There is no reason for an officer to pull up that close to you and track you in his car. Alot of witnesses say the officer grabbed him through the window and he pushed away. I think that is the more likely scenario. More likely than him assaulting an officer in his cruiser lol that's absurd.

Ha...a lot of witnesses said the officer grabbed a kid that large while driving by him and pulled him into his vehicle? Through the window or something? You do realize how ridiculous that "witness statement" is right? How big was Brown again? As I recall they said he grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in......right....go hop in a car and try that with a person the size of Brown and tell me how far out the window of a moving vehicle you have to be in order for it to work.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well if there is a code of silence (you are exaggerating this big time by the way - no one is gonna revenge kill a store owner for calling the cops on a kid stealing cigars - not to mention the kid was about to go to college and wasn't likely affiliated with any real criminal element) then why did the alleged customer who called 911 break it even though it means even less to them?

Being realistic there was likely no 911 call. They just needed an excuse for why the officer approached the teen to harass him a second time.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It seems the Ferguson police have been busted again. They demonized this guy. There has been a large push to call him a strong arm thief, and say he charged officers, but now I don't know what to believe.

Apparently, one source says he paid for his cigars. He grabbed more than he could afford and had a disagreement and possibly shoved the clerk, but the clerk said he/storeowner DID NOT call the police. The police say a random citizen that was a customer in the store called. I want to hear that call, because the cops notoriously lie about tips. So it is possible that there was never a call about Mike Brown and that was fabricated after the fact (it was all released as the same time as the officers name) to justify the officer coming back to further harrass the teen.

Note: Another source says he did steal cigars but it was so insignificant that the store owners didn't call the police. Allegedly a customer did. I really can't see a customer caring more than the storeowner themselves and now i REALLY want to hear that 911 call. I want to know it exists. I want to know there was a report that made that cop circle around again.

The shooting was no doubt unjustified, but this makes it look even worse as there may have never been a call and the whole story that the officer circled back because he heard the call and considered them suspects may be b.s. I will note that the story says the storeowner claimed the customer made the call, but until I see the store owner say so, I won't trust it.

Sources of course aren't what I'd prefer, but they are what I have.

The shooting was unjustified regardless because we have an officer, armed, at his car shooting an unarmed teen on foot.

Whatever words were exchanged between the man in the video and the store owner, they were not considered very serious, as the store owner nor the employees did not report a theft at the store. According to the stores attorney, the owners were bewildered when the police approached them demanding the surveillance tapes. The store owners are now afraid of themselves becoming a target, due to the Ferguson PD’s attempt to tie their store to the fateful shooting. A gross abuse of police authority, one which now puts someone else at risk. Even if Michael Brown were a petty thief, this does not excuse the cold-blooded shooting death of the 18-year-old. Of course the right-wing took the robbery claim at face value, and began labeling Michael Brown as a ‘thug‘ who did not deserve due process. But instead it looked like he was a teenager who was enjoying a few cigars which he purchased at the local store. The store owners did not claim he stole from them. Video evidence shows him paying for the cigars found on him. The police attempt to paint Michael Brown as anything but a victim is a complete and total fraud.

Link

Second source (the one that says he stole them but the store didn't call 911).
Second link

The store owners are also pissed because the ignorant police have linked them to this kids death and tried to use it to justify the police interacting with him a second time (which led to the shooting) when the store didn't even call 911. So the police put this store at risk for looting.

This shooting was unjustified no matter your opinion of Mr. Brown and the police are covering up something by being intentionally sloppy and letting out disinformation.

I like how you say he "may have pushed" the store owner. It's on video of him towering over the little store owner choking him around the neck. Do you want to be taken seriously or obejctive?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

nobody is defending his actions
what people are doing is condemning the behavior of a police officer that far overstepped their bounds and decided to play cowboy with some Ahole they caught j walking
and then the subsequent over reactions of the police force to an understandably angry and untrusting public

if you cant understand that i dont really know what i can do to help you
edit on 19-8-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ha...a lot of witnesses said the officer grabbed a kid that large while driving by him and pulled him into his vehicle? Through the window or something? You do realize how ridiculous that "witness statement" is right? How big was Brown again? As I recall they said he grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in......right....go hop in a car and try that with a person the size of Brown and tell me how far out the window of a moving vehicle you have to be in order for it to work.

Not ridiculous at all. I've seen it. Pull up and grab his shirt and pull him up o the window. No one said he pulled him inside. "Moving" he could have pulled up and stopped beside them or rolled with them as they walked.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I saw a video and didn't see that.
Maybe there are more videos and I missed that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join