It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your #1 problem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Murphy's law! If I told the story of the last three days I have had, I don't think anyone would believe me. The way my week has gone, you would think have broken a mirror, split salt, had a black cat cross my path, walked under a ladder and opened an umbrella in my house all at once.

I'll just say this, I will never get another tetanus shot again. At least I was in shock from the pain of slicing through an artery so I didn't really feel that. I'll take the sepsis, 38 hours of no sleep on top of weakness from severe blood loss, sprained ankle and inch deep cut on he heel of that foot, and infected wound on the top of my other foot, injury to my thigh (note that all these injuries happened separately and prior to slicing open an artery), over another tetanus shot anyway. Did I mention I had to load a uhaul pretty much by myself during all this? Oh yeah, through in PMS on top of all that.

After all that and feeling miserable, I end up driving in a uhaul that has serious engine problems and can't make it up a hill in the middle of nowhere. Good times. The problems with the blinkers not working was just just icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

I have the usual life stress going on but my biggest issue is at home.

My wife decided to move her elderly mother into our new home last year and it's been a nightmare since. I understand that the elderly have special needs but this one takes special needs and makes it especially needy. She's bleeding us dry financially and won't make any moves toward a better attitude.

I'm stuck.

<< 1  2   >>

join