It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who Are Interested - Another Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

Sad but unfortunately reality that I am sure some people will blow out of proportion and use as propoganda...

Are you saying that to say that to call these protestor's actions unjustified after all the looting, rioting, crime, and sexual assault is propaganda?

How do you blow out of proportion sexual assault?

I guess this type of incident will happen in crowd situations

Really?! So, given the circumstances, it's okay for someone to sexually assault or rob someone else? You just brush it off as, "well it happens, so there's nothing you can do about it and its no big deal.". What's wrong with you?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: Rodinus

Sad but unfortunately reality that I am sure some people will blow out of proportion and use as propoganda...

Are you saying that to say that to call these protestor's actions unjustified after all the looting, rioting, crime, and sexual assault is propaganda?

How do you blow out of proportion sexual assault?

I guess this type of incident will happen in crowd situations

Really?! So, given the circumstances, it's okay for someone to sexually assault or rob someone else? You just brush it off as, "well it happens, so there's nothing you can do about it and its no big deal.". What's wrong with you?

Dear Smithy.

I believe that you may have misinterprated my post or maybe I was not clear enough?, so let me be a little clearer :

To answer your first question : I personally do believe that some people WILL use certain acts that have been carried out during this demonstration to push forward their own ideas... I clearly stated that I saw the young white male grab the young black girls butt : For me I see no-one complaining or outraged here on ATS by the fact that this was a young white guy doing this... however... if this was a young black guy grabbing a white girls butt... just imagine? This is what I meant by being blown out of proportion Smith.

Notice how the group of black kids decided to keep their calm when this guy performed this disgusting act on the poor girl... I take my hat of to those kids... taking into consideration that if they actually did do something then they would "probably" have been arrested and not the main perpetrator who is white?

Personally having family and friends who have endured sexual abuse, I think that you can understand that I deeply DETEST this type of sick perverted individual and behaviour and not just brush it off as "well it happens"... What I meant to say was that certain people WILL profit from a crowd situation such as the one which has taken/taking place in Ferguson and do the most vile actions if they can get away with it and unfortunately this has become the norm throughout the world.

It is certainly not ok in my eyes for people to profit during situations such as this one to carry out violent acts of sexual harrasment, robbery, looting etc... and I would be one of the first ones to have jumped on someone who carried out this type of act if I was there...

I did clearly state in my original post SADLY and UNFORTUNATELY...I really hope that you have misinterpretated my post and that you are not just twisting my words around to meet your own opinion.

Nothing is wrong with me...

I hope that your day starts of with a smile.

"When you are thinking about an object, it sometimes occurs that evil, unwholesome thoughts connected with hate and delusion come to your mind. The way to get rid of them is to concentrate on another object that is wholesome and good. Just like a skilled carpenter knocks out a course peg with a fine one, so the evil thoughts will disappear. With their departure , the mind will be calm, unified, and concentrated once more" (Buddha)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 20/8/14 by Rodinus because: Buddha quote added

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join