posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:02 AM
Just finished a picky-plate for dinner, with some pickles, mozzarella, aged cheddar, and bacon.
My mouth feels dry and gritty, it's a very familiar sensation just like oxalic acid causes, some foods like spinach do this to me too.
My wonder comes from that fact that I can't find information about any significant quantities of oxalic acid in any of those foods I just ate. I
figured it was probably the pickles, but it appears oxalic acid is used for picking hides, not food items.
Any ideas on what's causing the dry gritty mouth feeling? I'm not worried or anything, just really curious what the source is since oxalic acid
doesn't seem to be the culprit.
edit on 19-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)