It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know several greys, we play cards every Friday night. They cheat though, damn mind readers. Also, not sure I like the whole lab table as a playing table bit. Plus they have no parenting skills, the hybrids are little monsters, getting all over everything. At least they don't scream, just give those damn creepy stares. I think I prefer the screaming actually. Even worse is the food. Is some disgusting paste, tastes terrible. Great senses of humor though, you should see their scrap book of greatest pranks on humanity. They've apparently been trolling us forever.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Back in 2005 I had an experience where I was missing time. There were about 6 hours that I couldn't account for. I was driving home from a friends house around 1am (I wasn't drinking nor drunk or on drugs) - And the drive from my friends house to my house is an easy 15 minute drive. Well, I was driving along fine and this flash happened. It was a bright reddish/white light inside of my car. Next thing I know, I wake up in my bed, clothes and shoes still in, and its after 7am in the morning.......

Someone care to explain that to me? I have no odd scars on my body or anything resembling unknown operations.

But for some reason, ever since then, I have dreams of the Greys and Triangle shaped UFOs every so often. So damn strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Not that I know of...but if the whole narrative is true then many of us have and simply don't know it.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
No.... have you ever met Santa Clause?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I did a body switch with one in a dream once and went for a joy ride in his craft, which happened to be in a giant astroid. The rest of the collective sensed me and began to chase me through tunnels all of us flying in our ships which happened to move by the power of thought force.

Eventually they caught up with me/it and I woke up as the link was broken.

I must say it was a strange dream, most probably some kinda psychic link was there which went both ways and suprised the heck out of the little dudes. The panic amongst thier ranks was rather priceless LOLZ.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
a reply to: Totemic

Why are you lying? What's the point? None of that actually happened.

Everything I have ever shared about my experiences are 100% true and exactly as I remember them.

What's the point of calling me a liar when you know nothing about me?

I know sharing my experiences proves nothing to anyone, but I'm relating genuine events that are useful to those who have either had similar experiences, or who are open to the phenomena and want to understand what people with these experiences are actually experiencing.
edit on 17-12-2014 by Totemic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
According to my dream encounter it was in an astroid so I think they would be based in the astroid belt of our own solar system.

Who knows, the thought that the greys could be future versions of humans in another timeline is an interesting one.

However the concept of non dualism comes to mind when I consider any aliens even the greys, for in non duality all is oneness even the future fallen ones.

Meaning there is no time all is the singularity, only our limited programed perception of reality causes it to appear limited, however it is all one.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Purpose of this post is to offer explanations based on my experience not to scare anyone.

That night I did not see him set out on his way. He got away from me without
making a sound. When I succeeded in catching up with him he was walking
along with a quick and resolute step. He said to me merely:

"Ah! You are there..."

And he took me by the hand. But he was still worrying.

"It was wrong of you to come. You will suffer. I shall look as if I were dead;
and that will not be true..."

I said nothing.

"You understand... it is too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It is too
heavy."

I said nothing.

"But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about old
shells..."

I said nothing.

He was a little discouraged. But he made one more effort:

"You know, it will be very nice. I, too, shall look at the stars. All the stars will
be wells with a rusty pulley. All the stars will pour out fresh water for me to
drink..."

I said nothing.

"That will be so amusing! You will have five hundred million little bells, and I
shall have five hundred million springs of fresh water..."

And he too said nothing more, because he was crying...

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince

1) What is going on during alien abduction? So called alien abductions likely include more types of contact. The typical one is about drinking. Like other life forms greys need to receive energy from their environment. Their way is vampirism. They really tried hard to justify that and calm me. Despite my animal side sometimes I asked them to kill me. Justifications are:

- It is natural and delicious.
- Our children belong to us.
- It is price they pay to us.
- It is gentle act compared to destruction of life forms on physical plane of existence. Even if you are vegetarian (my case) you have to hurt and kill plants and take food from other beings (milk, eggs) to survive.
- To be consumed by higher life form is an honour. - This one is probably the most controversial, but my alien animal insticts tend to reflect that in way I will be eaten one day for future greys and it's great.

2) Why it often feels like sexual assault? Because to drink they use same part of body they use to make children. Abduction is not about human genitals. I am not sure, but they need to connect to root chakra to feed from the source that is normally used by incarnated subtle body of soul. During abduction they take for a while that source from snake twins attached to human body and chakra system. They explained to me we don't have that source, because we don't incarnate to physical plane, only exception is newborn grey. In my opinion many "abductions" are performed during deep sleep and person is not aware of that. She only wakes up tired.

3) What makes greys so scary? Probably the lifeless aura surrounding them. That freezing beautiful white light radiating from place between ears is like death. As a grey I percieve myself as the opposite of child in my wings. Child is life and I am death not in the meaning of "to be dead", it is more like motionless base of feelings people are experiencing when they in their life encounter death. It is like to be at the one time sexy grim reaper, alien queen and once in less than 3 weeks happy mother of two cute alien chest busters. Sometimes I think this root of sense of death people know originates from the time when they were evolving in grey's womb and it is in fact their memory of grey mother. Life-death contrast makes my love to snake children very strong and my insticts tell me that abduction is act of love for other beings just like my whole future existence as a grey while my human mind is crying in horror, because all spiritual teachings seem to be fairytales similar to Santa legend.

I am not making fun. Regardless how ridiculous or insane my claims probably are, I wish I could help at least one abductee. Peaceful Christmas.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join