Have you ever met a grey?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I had an abduction/missing time event along with my family some 30 years ago while still in school. At the time I had a mental impression not to report it or something bad would happen to my family. But years alter I've discussed it and reported it although when I first did so I had some strange feelings of dread and paranoia although that's since passed. Much of that was triggered by my seeing a UFO a few years back. Just unease and an unpleasant memory but I have no memory of just what occurred.
But I later had a dream in which my family and I were being detained in our house by human agents or feds who wanted us to wait for someone to come see us. They were arrogant and jerks, not threatening just shifty. I asked if I could get a glass of water and when I did so I saw our motion activated security light came on in the backyard( it was night in the dream). I went to rap on the glass thinking it was a fox and wanted to scare it off. Just as I was about to do so, I got a mental message in my head, a voice which said: " Do not do anything to threaten or harm us." Just then two " greys" appeared out of the darkness. They were about 5 to 6 feet tall and had a slightly more almond shaped head like some pictures show, not the little bulbous headed ones others show.
It was like I suddenly remembered encountering them before and I said in a panic ' Oh no, the greys are back." and woke up with a start in bed.
I think abductions are real. I think many are human based, some possibly using alien technology and techniques borrowed from them but for other purposes. But I also have a feeling they are taking DNA and harvesting human embryos for another more advanced human population found elsewhere. Just my own belief. I think those people are here as agents and are beginning to exert more influence and control as their numbersi ncrease and they can better blend in with human society.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If I ever saw one I'm not sure if I would be in awe or frozen in terror.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Titor86
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

TextI know someone who has been taken by these greys and it is not a joke. They are a dying race and are using humans to create hybrids, and these hybrids are also kept and indoctrinated to first serve these greys.

Some people think this hybrid program is being done to eventually take over the planet.

I seem to see this theme recurring an awful lot in the "Greys" threads.
Have I missed something here, where does this intricate knowledge of the state of their race come from? How do we know this is a dying civilisation? How do we know they were created and are using us to make a hybrid species to eventually conquer our planet? Why would a space faring civilisation need to do such a thing in a universe so rich in planets when they could colonize elsewhere?

Pardon the barrage of questions, I don't mean to attack anyone here or anything. Just wondering if I missed a meeting?

Anyone?

Personally, what You have stated is from what people tell me, the close friends I am fortunate to have, and I can tell by how they reveal their experiences if what they say has a preponderance in really relating actual events, or if what they say might more likely be a delusion or dream transference, simply because I have read so much about the psychology and sociological aspects of the phenomenon, and have military contacts that are pretty deep into certain secret projects who trust me with these things and they have talked to me and known me a long time and know that I understand it without adverse judgment.

There is a big world out there of abductees who share many common, but not well known details that give levels of credibility and confirmation to the reality of this phenomenon much more so than the MSM would ever let on, or even understand if they knew about it anyways. Then we have a multi billion dollar budget dedicated against people learning the truth of these things which we can witness everywhere especially on this site, making the understanding of it even more difficult than it would ever be otherwise.

It seems too complicated, but then I am thinking it is not as complicated as it seems. These creatures doing abductions, i.e.;, the "greys" have zero sociological respect for the human race which is evident by how the reports claim they treat people and give nothing back in return for what they take and the harm they cause. This does not mean all are this way since many positive reports claim being helped or healed by certain beings.

The Military involved have good and bad rogues, and some abductees report they have been interrogated and monitored by military elements and asked if they were given any technology, or allowed to handle or learn how to use non human technology, like weapons, or how craft are piloted.

Everything in space has a mathematical formula that explains it, and some of these beings are pretty advanced in the manipulation of that math to use it to traverse space. Stonehenge is mathematically connected to some stone mounds in the USA but uses a different math than current science. They didn't use Pi 3.14, but could determine everything we use that pi for in a different but simple way. Someone on this site posted a link to a math professor that shows all about it, but don't have those links at the moment. It shows that the math involved with Stonehenge and other places even the Giza Pyramids have a math that may have something to do with space travel or wormholes, star gates etc. Maybe that is part of how so many creatures are able, and have been coming through here like a truck stop.

The only way to get answers to many questions of what is really going on is to resist what those who reject even the possibility that they are here now, and have been coming here for millennia are saying, when they say it is all baloney. The evidence says otherwise, and even testimony by credible people is better than what debunkers offer, which is nothing at all except the predetermined conclusion based on their own faith that no one is coming here or ever has.
edit on 27-11-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: danlowrie
If I ever saw one I'm not sure if I would be in awe or frozen in terror.

The first (and only) time I've seen one while awake and not part of an abduction experience I was completely frozen with awe. I've read that in those situations people can't move, but for me I didn't even think about moving. I was completely stunned with the ramifications of what I was seeing. If I ever get a chance to converse with them again and actually remember it (and future abduction experiences have suggested to me that I'm quite chatty) there's about a million questions I want to ask them. I probably have already asked a few.

If you get the chance to meet one, don't ask lame things like where are you from or why are you here. Ask much more philosophical questions like their government type, need for military despite having mass drivers, how many species there are, how they approach art and education... those types of things.

In one of my experiences which is more dream like I apparently asked them for the solution to a math problem. They gave it to me, but I can only half remember it so it's pretty useless.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join