It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When i was around 6 years old, 3 of them in my room standing around my bed. A red light pulsing outside my bedroom window. These were your classic bumper sticker greys. They were talking to me in my head. Years after that always thought it was a dream but for some reason couldn't forget this dream. Seen the book cover of Communion years later, brought it all back to me.

So did I meet a grey ? I think so , maybe but unsure. Maybe there is a explainable answer.

I wont rule out it was sleep paralysis or a vivid dream influenced by some scifi movie i seen on tv. However seen a UFO with my dad near our town house around the same time. Could this be related? Maybe maybe not. I also have experienced missing time on several occasions throughout my whole life.

But it always stuck with me for some reason
edit on 9-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I do remember one patient with the most bizarre anatomy and strikingly ashen skin tone.
It died of respiratory failure. There was no extreme effort to save it.

The mother claimed the child was 17 years of age, male and suffered from "cerebral palsy".
I don't believe that - I'm certain there was a more severe genetic anomaly present.
The ears were undeveloped and the buttons that I figure the ears were to be were low set.
The eyes were large, scarred and ulcerated, likely from exposure as the lids were unable to close.
The nose was undeveloped. It had no lips. The jaw was small and the tongue spastic. There was no uvula.
The teeth were flat and crystalline. There were no canines. A horrible mousey smell came from the mouth and could be smelled from several feet away. The body was hairless, save for some bristles along the spine.
There was no spleen. The kidneys were scattered rather than single organs.
There were a number of old surgical scars that the old notes showed no explanation for - presumably because they occurred in specialized centres abroad?
I didn't see the brain scan, but note was made of lissencephaly reported from an old MRI.
The blood results for liver enzymes could never be worked. The complete blood count made no sense - the haematologist never saw blood cells like those before. The potassium was high and we treated that. Glucose was unrecordable, so we gave that.

I should have looked for a genetic test, but at the time, resuscitation was the concern, it was late, and I just wrote it off as a "funny lookin' kid".

The heart was on the right. The ECG was bizarre, even when considering the right-anomaly. The rate was alternating fast and slow, broad complexed and there was no P wave. The rhythm slowly became more erratic before fibrillating. CPR was not done. Flatline in 2 hours. It emitted the most ghastly rattle during those 2 hours.

The nurses noted that despite packing the orifices, the thing just leaked immense amounts of foul liquid - as if the body had been dead for much longer.

I don't believe in aliens, but my colleague, also a doctor, is convinced that the patient was a Gray.
He is convinced we killed it by disturbing its normal physiology, trying to compare it with human physiology.
He wanted to keep samples but I stopped him - it is just not ethical to do so.

If it were indeed an alien, then the mother is taking that secret to her grave, after 17 long years of caring for it.
And if it were indeed an alien, then I would be privileged in having met one.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alexball

Sounds like a hybrid , sounds like "it" was less human and more "ET" from the appearance in your description however not a full Gray. That would explain why a human female would be the mother. It would have to be pretty unnerving for anyone to encounter this being in any social setting. If what you are saying is true, i dont see how the groups keeping the cover up going letting this thing or person whatever you wanna call it walking around attending school, getting a drivers license if they had knowledge of it. From what I gather these "greys" can create hybrids that look identical to humans now. But that is just theory and rumor.

You went in to some great detail

Intriguing
edit on 12-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wonder if most people remember seeing greys in uniform or bodysuits? Do some ppl remember them not wearing anything? I had the chance to know someoen who said they'd seen greys and ufos, but I never dug deeper. I was young. I didn't want to talk to him too much. Years later, I have to wonder if he made it up or was crazy? Lord knows, I've talked to different people over time. You ask yourself whether they're mistaken. Hard to say they're all lying. I do think it's viable it's a strange psychological phenomenon.

We may never know the answer. If "greys" really have been here and done some of the things people say they have, I'd think we'd have an answer by now IF we were ever going to find one.

I sit here and it just seems too bizarre. Ultimately, I don't think there's a lot we can do about it. And there're mcuh more important things, like life. And life on this planet is not easy.
edit on 13-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexball
I do remember one patient with the most bizarre anatomy and strikingly ashen skin tone.
It died of respiratory failure. There was no extreme effort to save it.

The mother claimed the child was 17 years of age, male and suffered from "cerebral palsy".
I don't believe that - I'm certain there was a more severe genetic anomaly present.
The ears were undeveloped and the buttons that I figure the ears were to be were low set.
The eyes were large, scarred and ulcerated, likely from exposure as the lids were unable to close.
The nose was undeveloped. It had no lips. The jaw was small and the tongue spastic. There was no uvula.
The teeth were flat and crystalline. There were no canines. A horrible mousey smell came from the mouth and could be smelled from several feet away. The body was hairless, save for some bristles along the spine.
There was no spleen. The kidneys were scattered rather than single organs.
There were a number of old surgical scars that the old notes showed no explanation for - presumably because they occurred in specialized centres abroad?
I didn't see the brain scan, but note was made of lissencephaly reported from an old MRI.
The blood results for liver enzymes could never be worked. The complete blood count made no sense - the haematologist never saw blood cells like those before. The potassium was high and we treated that. Glucose was unrecordable, so we gave that.

I should have looked for a genetic test, but at the time, resuscitation was the concern, it was late, and I just wrote it off as a "funny lookin' kid".

The heart was on the right. The ECG was bizarre, even when considering the right-anomaly. The rate was alternating fast and slow, broad complexed and there was no P wave. The rhythm slowly became more erratic before fibrillating. CPR was not done. Flatline in 2 hours. It emitted the most ghastly rattle during those 2 hours.

The nurses noted that despite packing the orifices, the thing just leaked immense amounts of foul liquid - as if the body had been dead for much longer.

I don't believe in aliens, but my colleague, also a doctor, is convinced that the patient was a Gray.
He is convinced we killed it by disturbing its normal physiology, trying to compare it with human physiology.
He wanted to keep samples but I stopped him - it is just not ethical to do so.

If it were indeed an alien, then the mother is taking that secret to her grave, after 17 long years of caring for it.
And if it were indeed an alien, then I would be privileged in having met one.

That is a heavy account. Is there any possible way of tracking down records of what happened to this poor guy's body?
edit on 13-10-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I don't remember the name, though I imagine it would be buried locally. There aren't many cemetaries on this small island. I still maintain the child was simply malformed. But it was bizarre enough to stick in my memory, and elicited whenever anyone mentions greys.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Appearance of archon

As I wrote greys are winged snakes. Body of grey is formed out of two snakes (feminine and masculice) each with 6 wings. Snakes are connected together into one snake body and snake heads are at the ends. Pairs of wings have different size, together 12 wings are like big barn owl with small ears or winged skull with small horns. Part of snake body is long (at least 1,5 meter / 5 feet) tail or tongue of grey head. Womb of grey is very much oral cavity of head so souls are ascended there like food and then spit out. Mouth is situated at bottom of head.

Owl with tail is correctly depicted in Washington D.C. tail is stretched from owl around Capitol building (represents womb in depiction) to the Washington monument (represents meaning of tail) and around obelisk is drawn shape of snake head at the end of tail. Black things at bottom of some wandjina paintings show probably this tail too.

Ears are visible on almost all pictures and statues of illuminati owls.

Clear reference to wings of greys is in video to the song "Dreamer" (relationship of greys - grey is individually female a together greys are one male) by Ozzy Osbourne, in video of song "No one like you" (relationship of grey and soul - metta as described in buddhistic Metta sutta) by Sarah Brightman at concert and in the opening of anime Neon Genesis Evangelion "Cruel Angel's Thesis" - small picture of so called "angel mask" surrounded by 12 wings that shortly emerges in the beginning. 12 wings are also visible in "rise of Lilith" scene.

Greys don't wear black uniforms. They are like 1 m big barn owls or skulls with ears, black wings (wing span more than 3 m / 10 feet) and long black snake tail or tongue with snake head at the end. Not humanoid and not material.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am still not able to send answers to private messages. It is written 20 posts are needed. I have received some private questions, but I don't know whether I am allowed to answer all of them publicly in unprecedented disturbing details (contact, my reactions, my way to make a contact).

Source of my informations is unexpected side efect of my long spiritual practice. I was never interested in contacting spiritual beings or aliens. I have thought for long time aliens can exist and visit earth and greys can be humanoid aliens flying in spaceships as they are decribed, but it was not important for me. Now I am very confident about most of the things I posted.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Kiss of archon

If real abductee is aware of abduction, she will probably meet cruel emotionless face because it's not real material face but wings. Front side of wings is white, back side black and eyes are just part of back side of one pair of wings.

When two greys meet, grey will see beautiful "swan" princess and beloved sister. Greys find themselves extremely beautiful and from what I understand basic social contact is lesbian "kiss" with their masculine tails. To get a sense you can look at "All Is Full Of Love" by Bjork. Difference is they are only winged heads and kissing is more yuri (love between women in manga and anime) - two heads of manga girls. More accurate view is copulation of two black & white owls or "swans" with long tails.

Tail is multifunctional and one grey is able to feed another through tail just by "kiss". It is imitated in song "Engel" by Rammstein. Woman with snake uses her leg to pour drink into man's mouth.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I met some once, they weren't little and grey though.

They were fully outrageous and talked very effeminate. One was wearing very short leather underpants and a leather waste coat and nothing else! The other 2 wore denim and they all had moustaches. Seemed friendly enough and flirted with me which I found disturbing as they were obviously men.

The episode turned sour when a group of guys in the bar started calling them names, he called them a bunch of fairies but I don't think they were.

They stood up to leave and the one in the leather blew a kiss at one of the guys name calling which infuriated him and he went to throw a beer bottle but his mates stopped him.

I don't know why we can't all get on together?

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Check out Heidi Hollis, listened to an interview with her on YT. She claims that when she was still a student, one day she entered her room to find Greys nosing around there. A few were even in her walk in closet (that's hilarious!).

Anyways, she walked up to the ones in the room and shook one.

Now.....

Unfortunately she just glossed over this, didn't tell how the poor thing felt and how it reacted when being attacked by a hysterical female trying to protect her stuff. That's what she said, she became angry that they were touching her thiings.

edit on 15-11-2014 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
Huh? First off, Aazadan, hate to break it to you, but you did not ever see or get abducted by aliens. Sorry buddy, that's jus the truth. Now, I'm not saying that you don't BELIEVE that you were, but I'm saying it didn't actually happen. Whether it's a lie that you use for attention and finally convinced yourself it happened, or whether you had some sort of insane hallucination, that's another question.

Your statement has zero basis in fact, nor in science. What you are doing is projecting your beliefs onto the world as if they are irrefutable fact. There is scientific method and then there is the "religion" of science. Too many who make absolutist statements like you have are little different than religious extremists, it's just that your dogmatic beliefs assume the false mantle of scientific thought.

There is a lot of bunk around these subjects. There are a lot of hoaxes, false reports and, yes, probably a fair share of self delusions. However, that doesn't mean that none of them are genuine experiences.

We don't know how much intelligent life is actually out there, but the anthropocentric view that we are some how super, super special, or even unique, in our galaxy is much more an article of faith than one of reason.

It's more logical to believe life is plentiful and that life always evolves in to greater and greater complexity. Given the time scale of the universe and the vast numbers of stars in our galaxy, it's much more logical to believe that there are many intelligent species out there and that any intelligent, technological species is eventually going to understand that colonization beyond their star system is an absolute imperative for the survival of their species.

Now, yes, that is belief as well, since we have no direct evidence showing how prevalent space-faring species are or even how hard or easy interstellar travel is for those with technology possibly millions of years more advanced than ours. However, the belief that such life is plentiful is at least as likely, or even much more so, than the belief that we are alone.

I can't say with 100% certainty than alien abduction experiences involve actual extraterrestrial entities, (in spite of limited personal experience), but no one can say with 100% certainty they don't. If one is open to the belief that life is plentiful and that the eventual outcome of evolution is always towards intelligence and sentience, then "they" should be here.

If they should be here and people are having experiences that are best explained by the possibility that they are here, absolute denial of the possibility is not logic, it's belief so certain that it refuses to even entertain evidence to the contrary, or allow for respect for beliefs of others that could just as easily be as true as your own.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've had a number of UFO sighting over the course of my life, missing time, etc... I've only had two experiences where I actually remember entities.

When I was a child, my family was abducted as we traveled by car, at night, returning from a relative's home to our own. The journey should only have taken 15 minutes, but we didn't arrive home until over an hour after we departed.

This occurred in January. I still have very vivid memories of the time leading up to our encounter, from about 10 minutes prior to leaving, the sighting which took place about 3 minutes into our journey home. Those 13 to 15 minutes are by a factor of 100 my clearest memories from childhood. I remember the TV program I was watching when my parents decided it was time to leave, arguing to be able to stay and watch it. Only 15 minutes in and a 15 minute drive home, we'd be able to catch the last half hour, which placated me.

I'm not going to recount the entire thing here, now, but I will write the whole thing out and see if I feel comfortable sharing everything here in the future. Let me just say that though I still remember sharp details of the time leading up to the event, how cold it was, the crunch of the inch or so of frozen snow beneath my feet as we headed to the car, up to and including the actual sighting, my memories of the actual abduction are sparse and disjointed.

I was in the back of our station wagon on the way home, the far back seat, which faced out the back of vehicle, watching the sky that clear, cold January evening. I saw a somewhat typical metallic saucer cross over the roadway behind us, maybe 50 feet above tree level, at a distance of probably 50-100 feet behind the car. It had lights along the lower rim, roughly a dozen. It had crossed from the drivers side to the passenger's side of the road.

After sitting in shock for a few seconds I called out to my parents to see if they "saw that". At that same moment, my mother had spotted a light from the trees to the right and told my father to pull over. We could all see a bright, white orb above the trees, (this was a heavily wooded area of the North East U.S.). It looked as big as a full moon viewed that close to the horizon. (The actual moon was a day past New Moon and wouldn't have been at that spot in the sky regardless).

The saucer I had seen and this white orb where completely silent. I feel that they may have been the same craft, just in different aspect, but I'm not certain. I clearly remember my dad asking for the flashlight from the glove compartment and getting out to investigate. I asked if I could go with my dad, but my mom forbid it.

My dad walked a short distance into the woods and started flashing the flash light, on and off, towards the light. It gave three short flashes back then starting moving towards us. Me and my mom started to scream for my dad to get back into the car, my two younger siblings started crying, (age four and an infant). The light quickly moved over head, my father just stood there, everything got very bright and I tried to squeeze into the space between the back of the middle seat and the the far back seat.

I only have one clear memory from the actual abduction experience. I assume we were inside the craft. there were no sharp angles, the walls seemed smooth and the entire area was diffusely lit.Not too bright, but not too dark, like a dimmer switch set a little higher than half way.

I was laying on some sort of table, still fully clothed and still in my Eskimo style winter jacket with the back of my head resting on the hood. I felt like I couldn't really move, but I'm not sure if that was just out of fear or something else.

There are some details I'll leave out for now. My mother was awake and yelling, I could see my dad on a table to my right, I could turn my head enough to see him, but I couldn't see where my mom was or my younger siblings. My dad seem unconscious.

I saw "people" come into the room and closed my yes, then looked through my partially squinted lids to see what I could see while hopefully appearing asleep or unconscious. I saw two being walk towards my father's "table". I saw them a bit from the side and then from behind, standing next to him. The table wasn't particularly high, seeing them next to my dad gave them scale and they were short, probably not to much taller than I was at 8 years old. SLight bodies, large bald heads. Pale. The skulls were slightly bifurcated down the middle. They had dark slacks and silver-ish tunics.

I sensed one near me, behind and off my right shoulder, so I closed my eyes tight. It spke to me, but it seemed more like it was in my head. "There is nothing to fear. There is nothing to fear. Open your eyes". I should say that the phrase "there is nothing to fear" came across very oddly. Two meanings of the same sentence coming across very strongly at the same instance. It shocked me, because I'd never experienced language that way. It was "there is nothing to fear [in this situation], combined with "there is nothing to [the emotion of] fear".

"We are doctors. There is nothing to fear, open your eyes".

I opened my eyes and was looking into "the doctor's" eyes only inches from mine. I have a bit of an impression of the face. Not the typical grey, but with similar facial proportions; large head and forehead, large almond shaped eyes, much larger than human eyes, barely a nose, a face that narrows towards the chin.

Unlike typical greys, the eyes were not solid, shiny black. The irises were large and round and light brown with a bit of amber, but the pupils were horizontally slit, dilated to an almond shape, but instantly reminding me of a cat's eye, though slit "the wrong way".

I don't remember anything else after that, until I was back in the car, in the middle seat, looking out the window. My dad was back in the car, we were driving, not far from where we had been stopped. I could see a light above the trees to the right. Further up than when we say it low above the trees. Looking about a quarter the size of the full moon, but now with a smaller light off to either side.

The light were following us, slightly increasing in altitude as we went, but I followed them the best I could and when they were lost due to a turn in the road or obstacles to seeing them, I moved to the back seat, or back to the middle and was able to get eyes back on them.

I told my parents they were still following us. My dad said nothing, just drove. My mom sounded tired and out of it and told me not to worry about it.

When we got home, I was the first out of the car. The three lights, which remained in a strait line to each other the entire time, while changing in orientation, or rotating a bit, from time to time, were still almost directly above us, but very high now, looking more like a bright star with a dimmer star to either side. I turned to the car and my mother, who was just getting out of the car with the baby and told them to look up, as I pointed to where the lights had been and they were now gone.

We all went into the house, not talking, as my mom describes it "as if we were just zombies". My thoughts turned back to the television program we had left, hoping to catch the last half, but there were new shows on already, not just starting, but in progress. I was upset I couldn't find the show, looked to the clock and rather than 15 minutes after we had left, it was about an hour after we had left.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That abduction experience ended up being investigated by a physicist colleague of Dr. J. Allen Hynek. I won't name the investigator, but he went onto work for the U.S. Navy for a time and then as an accomplished particle physicist at a very well renowned University.

He wrote an early paper in support of the ETH, then, shortly there after, before going to work for the Navy, added his name to an anti-ETH paper in a complete 180.

He found two other witnesses to the craft that night in the area of our encounter, one that would have placed their sighting near the beginning of the event, one that place the craft at what would have been the post abduction part of the event.

He talked to us each separately a vigorously tested me for susceptibility to confabulation, but I resisted his efforts to lead my recollection.

He photographed what appeared to be heat damage high up on some of the pine trees where we had first pulled over. (I tried to get copies of these photos from the current repository for the organization he was investigating for several years ago. They still had his report, which they wanted to charge too much to copy, but insisted that the photos were no longer in the file).

The investigator had concluded that our encounter was not a hoax, that we believed what we reported, that there was physical and witness support for the event and that attempts to explain it via conventional means had met failure. It was classified as a "genuine unknown".

Several years ago, I had my second encounter with a UFO related entity, which I detailed in another post here recently.

It fit more with the physical appearance of a "grey" than my child hood encounter. Large, non-bifurcated head, large, black, pupil-less eyes. Small, lithe body. Unlike the typical grey, it was more of a mottled color, tannish brown with darker brown spots and patterns. Almost muddy.

I could see a tunic collar, so it was apparently wearing clothing, but it was of similar pattern and color as the head. (Maybe some sort of camouflage?)

Unlike my childhood encounter were the "doctors" ensured me that there was "nothing to fear", my reaction to my brief encounter with this entity was a deeper sense off terror than I've ever experienced in my life, which seems to had triggered almost a programmed response. Close my ayes shut, turn straight ahead, protect my solar plexus with my hands and curl up into almost a fetal position.

That encounter ended with bright lights and missing time and, as far as I can recall, was my last sighting/encounter.

Now, additional weirdness, as I was writing these posts, I had an "oh yeah, how could I have forgotten that" moment, with the intent of adding that to the conversation, but now I have no idea what I was remembering, so may be some buried memory was briefly reactivated, only to be hidden again. More than a little freaky...

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
I was Contacted at a young age, after a miraculous survival of my heart rupturing and cardiac arrest. There were three entities . At first their eyes were large and black , then as fright settled in the one's eyes began to glow a golden yellow vibration and seemingly illuminated my entire being. As They controlled my emotions, I resorted to cover my eyes and make myself believe this was not happening. At that moment i felt a sharp pinch in the center of the crown of my skull and I felt an object move from the back portion of my skull where the pinch was felt, to the hypersensitive area between my eyes. I then felt what i can relate to a vacuum, but at the same time, My skull felt pressurized. Like something was taken, and replaced simultaneously. The following morning when I woke up. I was aware of my existence and had an intense feeling of separation. I was 4 when this happened, and can still feel and almost replicate the feelings of my emotions being manipulated. I could differentiate between my emotions and Their's. An image that appears while reminiscing this happening is that of a Light Being , searching for me , as diligently as I seek It. I realize I am Here. I realize I have always been here. But most importantly, I realize this is my last incarnation to this dimension.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Personality of archon

Core of grey and awareness of her inner self alone is formless colorless cold beauty or source of all existing beauty. That inner consciousness emanates out of the place between ears/horns and through them cold light fills other wings and snake body. Ears are small pair of wings on feminine part of snake body, possible reason why they are not described might be that for abductee they merge with light from place between them and with the rest of grey head.

Inside covered by wings is hidden baby soul. Baby is like little happy shining warm sun of bliss and small snake twins. Same way grey finds herself to be most beautiful thing, she finds her child the most precious. Greys are pregnant most of the time, there is only short gap between each child. All the time they are fully aware of babies inside and of their love towards them. Character of love is similar to automatic animal instinct. Grey mother feels it right inside her womb and baby is like heart inside of loving mother. Birth means for her something like rip of heart from her body. Grey's purpose of existence is to live for souls. Regardless how pure their "moonlight" awareness of themselves is, "sunshine" children give only meaning to their lives.

Greys are all sisters, who are somehow together one masculine being. "Free love" between greys is more like friendship, tail of each grey represents that unity and is used to please other greys even when they are pregnant. That single common masculinity has very dark character, which makes them immune to unevitable suffering of their children and lets them do what is needed without grief. Human body is for them only shell with snake twins inside. Grey mother percieves them same way as snake babies evolving in her. Example of attempt to express personality of grey is song "Love Words" by vocaloid Hatsune Miku. In the song she mentions birthday of her 100 000 children. For fans children are explained to be her songs, but they are in fact souls leaving her mouth
Real greys are not that childish as Miku, because they are first of all mothers so the Mother Hypothesis is partialy true

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
First post, a bizarre story with many odd threads to it.

It was Halloween, and my family didn't celebrate it. I was around 6-8 years old at the time. We were fairly hardcore Pentecostal. We were staying with my grandparents in the city, and decided to put a carved pumpkin out. Something my grandmother was very opposed to (participating in Halloween).

My mother and I were asleep on a fold out bed in the basement, which was rather small and finished with a central pillar in the middle of the room. I remember waking up to the smell of burning newspaper/sulfur. Very odd. When I opened my eyes there was a cloaked being standing near the pillar. Which was probably about 10 feet from the bed. It was approximately 3 to 3.5 foot tall, and I can't tell if I've filled in the memory gaps so much that I think it pretty much looked like a "Jawa". I hadn't seen Star wars yet at that age.

I remember freaking out, trying to shake my mother awake and she just would not wake up. I have a fuzzy memory of walking around the creature to get a closer look and running upstairs to get my grandparents. My grandmother confirmed the sulfur smell but the creature was lone gone.

I still remember it well to this day.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Totemic

Why are you lying? What's the point? None of that actually happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The most notable I can recall were with three of a dark grey variety in a close proximity. All were under an estimated five feet in height. The first pair shared brief telepathic communications before visual contact.

During the time of the initial viewing I was under the impression that one was male and the other female. I was also given that both were venomous, the female more so than her male companion.

The second encounter with this particular species was a young male with the same visual genetic markers and abilities. We requested no further visitations at the second viewing and have not seen this particular family line since the request.
edit on 11/23/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

TextI know someone who has been taken by these greys and it is not a joke. They are a dying race and are using humans to create hybrids, and these hybrids are also kept and indoctrinated to first serve these greys.

Some people think this hybrid program is being done to eventually take over the planet.

I seem to see this theme recurring an awful lot in the "Greys" threads.
Have I missed something here, where does this intricate knowledge of the state of their race come from? How do we know this is a dying civilisation? How do we know they were created and are using us to make a hybrid species to eventually conquer our planet? Why would a space faring civilisation need to do such a thing in a universe so rich in planets when they could colonize elsewhere?

Pardon the barrage of questions, I don't mean to attack anyone here or anything. Just wondering if I missed a meeting?

Anyone?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join