It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I haven't met a grey to my knowledge, but I have met aliens and I have posted about it umpteen times on here!
The truth is right under everyones noses... think Doctors and you have made a tiny step forward!! Think of all the weird Doctors that you may have met in the past. Think of the odd bods that you know that there is something not quite right, but you cant put your finger on it. The Doctors that you may have met in a hospital that display something very unnatural about them.
The ones that show no emotion and I don't mean just being professional and trying to hold it all together for the sake of the patient. The cold hard nosed Doctors. The sharp, snappy dresser's without a hair out of place, not a crease in their clothing!
Something was done to me as a child, but I don't know what. When I was around 8 I was made to run up and down a massive flight of stairs, until I was virtually blue by one of these such Doctors. My Mum was standing there beside herself, in a terrible state, watching as he made me do this. I had already had two open heart ops by the time I was 5!
In those days, back in the 60's you didn't question them. I never forget the horror on my Mums face!
I know them now, I know the characteristics.
I could go on, but I get upset. They use to record my conversations, yet I never saw a tape recorder and in them days as far as I know it was still reel to reel recordings. They used to tell us as we entered the room. Always dark and they were always sitting back in the shadows. It was creepy then. Omg!! I can remember everything!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePheonix16482

The theory I described is just one of many and very basic. I'm sure the truth is much more complex and involves many species.

Google "Blue Planet Project"

This link describes some of the over 150 species said to be known by the US government to exist. (Even the Greys have more than one subspecies).

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for bad english. I've just created my account. I am not interested in ETs and UFOs, member of any secret society or sect or cult, satanist, interested in demons or vampires, Christian, Muslim. I am yogi strongly influenced by advaita and buddhism.

I have met a grey but can't go into many wild details, because it could in my oppinion violate Terms and Conditions of Use, but this post is not a joke. I'd like to share some controversial ideas and I'll be thankful for your comments. My intention is not to harm anyone or offend any religion or any belief, but give people opportunity to see this phenomenon from another perspective. Everything I am going to post could be more or less distorted from reality.

---------

Greys are interdimensional beings with non-material bodies and they are responsible for ascension of souls from lower and more primitive planes of existence to this one. Such being is literally flooded by life force gathered from beings already incarnated here and evolves into shape that is capable to be repeatedly born as a human or anatomical close animal with spine and pineal gland.

---------

Do you personally feel to be safe to officially reveal anything similar to public or not?

Like ... "There are scary invisible succubus entities flying around, but there is no need to worry. Each one is your heavenly mother, who loves you and wants to receive your love to be able to help other not so lucky beings to get from hell and live with us."

Imagine you have met a grey. What would you ask her?

Thank you very much for your answers or any other reactions.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sin011001

SPEAKING as one of the few MILITARY looney tunes I would like to hear it.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The only grey i have ever seen was human [ but low down the food chain i am afraid ] a light grey i would describe it on a shade card he had been dead for 2 days with a needle in his arm .

I was a contractor who had gone to the premises to carry out work and saw him that way when i looked in the window , it is the month dead ones that are scary to meet

Aliens not yet

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've met Gandalf the Grey. He was running around with these little Hobbit people and wreaked of pipe smoke. But he put on one mean display of fireworks.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here we go.

I never met a grey, but have experienced one and have confirmation of it, so I know I am not crazy.

A few years ago I was playing catch with my son in the backyard on a nice summer day. I single engine prop plane was flying overhead. As I was watching the plane I noticed something shiny reflecting the sunlight near the plane. I thought, my God I hope the pilot sees this thing. Note, I kept throwing the ball past my young son on purpose so I could continue watching this event.

As I was watching this object, I received a vivid impression in my head of panic in my head with the thought "he is not supposed to be able to see me". The object then darted in an instant towards me above the roof top of the neighbors ranch house. I could see it clearly. It was distorted because it was spinning like a top, but it definitely was egg-shaped with a lip around it. It was shinier than the shiniest chrome. It or it's occupant was definitely connected to my mind.

It started to move closer when I thought inside my head it is going to crash and I need to get my son out of here. Just as I thought that it shot away in a flash. The whole encounter lasted a 1-2 minutes.

I had a lot of trouble sleeping after that. I strongly felt this being was negative and had keep a connection to my mind and would torment me.

Fast forward a few months. My wife is full-blooded Navajo. She is also the only person I told of this encounter. While visiting her family in New Mexico we went to a medicine man to have a protection/blessing ceremony performed. I have always had my doubts about what my wife had told me about a medicine man's powers, but not after this.

He can look into the ashes and tell you who is trying to harm you or wishing you bad thoughts. Not only did he see my ex-wife and describe her to a tee, he saw the grey. He described him as being dark brown, but with the greys features i.e. big head, eyes. I asked that he banish him, and he did. No more mind connection.

So that was my experience, with what I feel was extraordinary confirmation.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Have you ever looked into what Carl jung had to say about the ufo phenomen? Or terrance mckenna who pretty much believed the same thing as him

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I had a few experiences with the forms of the greys. The first conscious experience was finding myself awake standing in the dining room and only able to move my neck and head. There was a grey type creature that you could see through about three feet in front of me and telling me to follow it. When it spoke a horrendous terror that felt like it was damaging your soul would occur and your body would tremble. It stayed for maybe 15 to 20 seconds and disappeared, scared the crap out of me!

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingkool

A few years ago I was playing catch with my son in the backyard on a nice summer day. I single engine prop plane was flying overhead. As I was watching the plane I noticed something shiny reflecting the sunlight near the plane. I thought, my God I hope the pilot sees this thing. Note, I kept throwing the ball past my young son on purpose so I could continue watching this event.

When I saw a UFO, it was exactly as you explained. Except it was more of a cut diamond shape with smooth edges. And, like you, I only saw it because of the sun reflected against it's body. I was travelling in the back of a mini-bus about 10 years ago with my mate and pointed it out to him. We stared at it for a bit before it blinked out. It didn't move, it just blinked out like the sun stopped reflecting from it. I'm not a good judge of distance and height, but it seemed pretty big and high up to me.

Still, I'm not the guy to call it Aliens. It could of been anything. As for meeting Greys? I had a few dreams about them and one involved me waking up screaming at the age of 17. The first and only ever time I've woken up screaming from a nightmare in my 29 years of age. But still, I'm under no delusions that this was nothing more than a dream. Our imagination knows how to scare the feck out of us.

While I am a skeptic, the experience has left me with a fascination of everything Alien and UFO related. That's why I'm here above top secret. But I'm more than likely, if I see a UFO video, to think of plausible answers.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have experience some Greys a few times in dream state, but actually they are not what most people believe , false things about greys that circulates and make almost facts in this forum and many others:

- They are dying race looking for human genetic material so they can create a hybrid and extend their heritage.
- They are demons in alien disguise
- They want to save the world.

Things that are truth about Greys:

- They are what you can say Organic Robots, and are mass produce by the real ET's for doing different types of works, they are like us humans producing cars, there are different shapes sizes and forms, same with the Greys, there are small ones and big ones, that's why many "abductees" when they encounter them feel like they dont have feelings or a "soul", its because they are Robots, yep a Organic Robot, that's why no need for sexual organs or digestive system like us.
- Depending of what ET is using the greys it depends what people would see and feel, fear or enlightment, good or not so good encounter.
- Real Deep Blacks Ops use them too and have the tech to produce them, the ones who knows about ET and Et Technology in daily basis.
- 80% of the UFO's people see in our skies is ours (Blacks Ops) the 20% rest are real ET ships.
- There are life beyond earth has close has mars, our moon (bases), some moons of jupiter and saturn, they live better than earth, are more advance and have better tech than us, Earth is the only planet in the solar system keep in the dark about life elsewhere in the universe. The rest of the planets that have life in our solar system knows about earth and rest of the universe is full of life.

Hope this helps to explain a little bit about greys and some other interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Imagine you are a grey.

! Following text is creepy and can be disturbing for you !

------------------
You are mother of all living people and animals (not only of souls born from you, but from all greys). They are your little babies and you are able do watch them. They hurt each other, torture each other, kill each other, they feel pain, sorrow, sadness, die and are born again over and over. Each one of them is like the baby inside of you, which is safe now, but is going to be born to that world.

That is impossible to withstand for long for any mother unless she is fully without exceptions devoted to the will of God to point she is not able to feel pity and she is all the time able to accept that her babies deserve such fate.

Lets use disturbing example. Madman comes to brutally slay your kids and you will do your best to stop him, because you feel metta (unconditional parential love) to them, but the result makes no difference to you. Both possibilities are right and good. You are able to percieve murder of your children as a good event and feel good.

Grey is a devil and loving mother at the same time and that is exactly the way how they are androgyne.
-------------------

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Arrogance.I think it shows arrogance and a massive amount of ignorance to tell another person what they've experienced or not.How absolutely ridiculous you make yourself sound,claiming to Know a total stranger's life and experiences.Not to mention,the implication that you Do have the scoop on what is possible or not,regarding the nature of reality.

You should get to work already,lazybones-in case you have'nt noticed this whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.Come come now,off that lazy backside of yours,shame on you! Seeing you're obviously God.a reply to: kayej1188

edit on 27-9-2014 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Not even in my dreams, for which I suppose I can be thankful.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Angels or demons?

From what I have personally experienced and what is available to public I assume there are people in the know on this planet and for some strange reason they continue to release informations hidden in books, movies and songs.

example:

song "Engel" ("Angel") by Rammstein

English translation of lyrics ...

Who in their lifetime is good on Earth
and will become an angel after death
you look to the sky and ask
why can't you see them

First if the clouds have gone to sleep
you can see us in the sky
we are afraid and alone

God knows I don't want to be an angel

They live behind the sunshine
separated from us, infinite expanse
they must cling to the stars (very tightly)
so they won't fall from the sky

we are afraid and alone

we are afraid and alone

In the video to the song you can see a girl and boy together in cage and girl sings. In my oppinion depiction of unity of both polarities in one body, where masculine is passive and feminine active and dominant.

"clinging to the stars" is reference to 8th chakra (soul star), and connection of body of grey to that chakra
"behind the sunshine" probably means greys are not able to experince light of Brahman directly in themselves but only in their children

What snake on woman has to do with greys? Greys are actually multidimensional multiwinged snakes formed into a shape similar to huge barn owl and their babies are wingless snakes.

That odd owl symbolism (Bohemian Grove, Capitol building, one dollar, ...) likely represents greys.

Other interesting reference to angels as greys:

- Anime Neon Genesis Evangelion (Monstrous scene "rise of Lilith" in The End of Evangelion ep. 26 is about birth of a grey)

- song "Electric Angel" by vocaloid Hatsune Miku (funny virtual grey experiment, recognizable just by her song "World is Mine"
)

- song "Fairy Queen" by actress Tami Stronach - Empress in The Neverending Story (Childlike Empress represents
grey in this movie, Atreyu soul before ascension, Bastian after)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Greys and Baphomet connection

I guess you know about australian rock paintings of wandjina spirits. One of the paintings is special and maybe one of the most important pieces of ancient art on earth. On that image is wandjina surrounded by group of snakes and two of them are just getting out of head. Just google, it has been used on australian stamp "wandjina and snake babies"

Picture is very accurate, only real snakes are not that big and fat. These two snakes are subtle body of one soul. They are like female and male twins and together they travel from one incarnation to another. Wandjina is their mother and before birth they looked inside of her more like Auryn in The Neverending Story.

On wandjina paintings there is no clear evidence greys are snakes too, but I can confirm nose like things between black eyes are parts of that snake body and not a nose, black ellipses sticking out of bottom of some heads are parts of snake body too. Neck and shoulders are more like wide bird tail. Heads are formed from wings of snakes.

There is an ancient deity called Abraxas (great archon) and symbol for that archon depicts similar scene. On that symbol two snakes are getting out of cock-human chimera. It is said snakes are legs of creature, but don't believe it. They are kids
In 13th century Templars used abraxas on seals with label "TEMPLI SECRETUM".

If you would like to see scene I am talking about in video, watch the begining of song Born This Way, but I have to warn you again Lady Gagas version of Childlike Empress is very ugly

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Greys aren't the only ones up there, and humans aren't unique. Greys aren't always grey under their body suits. Bot like most likely. Some are twiggy and rose colored, almost floral in hue, as if plant material. And some are very much into caretaking the library and give a strong message that those mismanaging this planet don't have permission to harm it. There are options as well. Those who strive to simply force a reset or cycle don't always get their way. That's just one way of handling a bad situation, others involve righting the situation and processing the bad apples only. Thats the one I send my SOS out for.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
Well there really isn't a whole lot of evidence that points to Aliens, especially in abduction cases. The majority of UFOs are just lights, so it's my personal belief it's angels and demons. Now I will be bashed, but I'm just telling you what I believe. But have you ever heard of Plum Island? There's a theory that they are responsible for the "alien" abduction stories.

To be completely honest, I've never really thought of it that way. I've never been a religious person, as I prefer to use the term "unaffiliated".

But the way you've brought this up kinda opens up my eyes to new theories and possible explanations.

On my own account, I've found that I have a firm belief in the existence of intelligent life somewhere out there, but not in space. There's this theory that I have a very strong support for, something that makes a lot of sense.

There was an interview on Coast to Coast. Se guy was talking with Art Bell. He was really freaking out. You could hear the panic and nervousness in his voice. I mean, this guy sounded like he was soiling himself as he spoke out of fear. The guy said he worked at Area 51 or Dulce or one of those installations. Can't tell you for sure. But this guy talked about this crazy theory.

So, there's this idea that he presented before he completely disconnected in mid sentence. The guy was talking about how we have what we call "clean space." Little debris, no gas pockets, open air, if you will. Most galaxies/solar systems/star systems don't really have that. So the likelihood that some intelligent race capable of feasible interstellar travel wouldn't make any sense.

The guy dropped a bomb on me. He said that these extra terrestrials were multidimensional biological entities. MBEs. Sound familiar? It might. These guys come from/are able to travel through other dimensions.

So there. That's my take on the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Size of archon

People usually think head of grey is of the same size as human head or slightly bigger, but real greys are huge. Head alone is about 1 meter (3-4 feet) big, black eyes are 20-30 cm (1 foot) wide.

The only correct image of human and grey proportions I know about is offical poster to Princess Mononoke movie of human character San with bloody mouth and her wolf goddess mother Moro. Princess Mononoke is about greys. Wolf gods are archons.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I've seen greys in my dreams, they are highly intelligent creatures, the key word here being creatures, they lack our higher faculties such as reason and judgement, and only really react to fear or anger.

The main reason why they look the way they do, is because they warp through space, basically, they are all "inside out" as side-effects of space travel.

There are "controllers" and these would be those responsible for their technologies, they approach man-kind however are still simple-minded and goal-oriented.

The biggest conspiracy about aliens is that we are the unevolved ones, no, we are not, they are mostly creatures and although bipedal, are still governed by their instincts.

Take a look at them, can an grey do what a human can do, could he go surfing with you, write a poem, or have an intellectual conversation with you?

They are simplistic and purposeful, like bees or ants.

If you attack them, they will show you compassion, if you fear them, they will "experiment" on you, if you look down upon them, they will obey you - they subvert your emotions and maintain their sense of superiority as justified by their extra-terrestrial origins until you realise that they are really just harmless insects when confronted by an enlightened man.

I have confronted greys and reptilians in my dreams, the reptilians would torture you for feeling guilt, and would reward you if you insult them. When you stand up for yourself and treat them as what they are, they are docile and naïve.

edit on 8-10-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join