It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆
the thing about stories with aliens is that it cannot be proven unless the aliens were to abduct you while you somehow concealed some device capable of photographing the evidence in a bodily orifice, and I doubt that many people would be comfortable to do that just to get a chance at taking a picture of an alien. i believe that many of these sightings are due to undiagnosed schizophrenia within people who claim to have met aliens. however, sightings and truth itself are relative, and I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that I have come into contact with extraterrestial beings, maybe not on a physical level, but on telepathic correspondence. I believe they have sought me out on many occasions in order to indoctrinate me into their mode of thinking, namely Targzissianian reptilians, or so they identified themself as.

Once again reiterated i cannot prove any of this, but I can only state my relative truth. Just because someone claims that something happens with no evidence, it is wrong to completely disregard them. Sure, skepticism is appropriate, but to deny an individual's relative truth, that is severely rude and inconsiderate. what is true to me may not be true for my neighbor, but i believe that extraterrestrial presences are more philosophical in nature than a concrete mothership abduction and probe process.

However, there have been many reports, and substantial physical evidence, that point towards the physical maladies suffered from such probes, and anal cavity damage is often cited. however this could have been self-inflcited, which leads skeptics to pounce all over these reports.

What is most disturbing is that this barbaric practice of rectal examination, which has for man years been borne witness to in the Dulce area, it is believed that the aliens harbor life forces by dissecting meat from cattle and using it for their own inter-species erotic, nefarious purposes, has been adapted to a number of police forces in the western and even eastern world, a practice indirectly sent down by alien overlords:
www.aclu.org...

if one were to look at the history of such molestion by police forces, no officers in any century before the 20th performed anal examinatons. this is due to public, christian hysteria over sodomy, which has increasingly become a regular practice in recent years. acceptance of sodomy leads to these practices, as people are comfortable enough to be illegally molested in this way in order for corrupt police agencies to convict alleged perpetrators.

there is a reason why laws change, societal "advancement" is really dictated by higher beings, do not let police accot you in this way
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There are physical and none physical "abductions".
Full on physical "abductions" are lesser common these days but due occure.

Physical visitations happens, what I mean is, you are awake and you see them in their physical or almost physical form.
The same with their ships.

I've seen plenty of them during my life time, and different type of ships. Never a mothership though.

For me I have had experiences since 8 or 9 years of age, but back then I didn't know, for me they were ghosts/spirits or friends.

At the age of 12 I encountered in full awakend state 2 other beings that did not look human, as those before. This got my into the whole "aliens" thing, also the first time I saw a full physical scout ship outside my window. The same night as those 2 beings came.

Yup, there are people with mental illnesses, I know a couple that I have read threads from through out a couple of forums where I suspect they might have some kind of mental illness.
But it's not their fault.

We all should respect each others stories and let it be that.

I can say that I have tried many times capturing them on film, never worked, they never show up when the camera is rolling and it's not even sure that is how they interact with me so it can be filmed.

Once I had sightings of their ship almost every day for a whole week, 2 out of 6 days I took my phone with me to take photos, they did not show up on those two days, but they were there all the other days when I didn't have the camera.

This is just my opinion and nothing else, for those photos that are out there coming from regular people, I doubt any of them are real.
If any are real, maybe one or two from military operations etc. But with so much easy to fake things these days, who knows.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Thanks for sharing your account.
I agree that we all should respect each others stories and let it be that.
Is why I normally just share my personal accounts via PM.
Far to many people, and I just do not have a thick enough skin for it. Other threads and places I have a very thick skin. But when it comes to this. I know what I have seen, and felt. I do not need any validation or anything else. I know what I know in my heart. That is all that counts to me on this topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Hey,

sometimes I like to share "publicly" and sometimes I stay silent.
Most things I don't share, the story above is the story I most often share but the story is much longer than what I share

And then there are things I haven't shared with anyone and never will.

Because that was my first real physical encounter with two full physical beings, I felt them, I can still feel them, how they looked at me, all of that, how they walked to my door as I was on my bed shaking.
So... when I share an experience, that is the main one.

But I have many =) and I feel very grateful actually for have had them, bad and good.
You learn and you grow.

I think we understand each other

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hmm, very interesting, care to give a physical description of their ship? The only flying objects i have seen are long and cylindrical

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

Scoutships:
Whitish in color, egg oval shaped, saucer type, small, 2-3 small beings can fit in there bt the scout ships probably comes in different sizes but this type of scout ship something like that. Underneath when stationed on the ground or hanger it stands on a tripod and a latter type thing is taken down to the ground for the entreance and exit of the ship.

The typical cigar shaped ship, many windows on the sides, dark silver almost dark greyish in color, red, yellow, white and I think it might have been blue lights on the bottom. Big window on the front side, didn't see the back side.
HUGE!

Light orbs, very big and bright, eminates some kind of energy frequency that, well, you enjoy feeling.

Typical saucer, larger and more flat in size than the scout ships but this one might be a bigger scout ship and maybe from a different race (just guessing.) Dark grey in color, red, blue and white lights underneath. Big enough for 2 humans.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
a reply to: lecanard

Scoutships:
Whitish in color, egg oval shaped, saucer type, small, 2-3 small beings can fit in there bt the scout ships probably comes in different sizes but this type of scout ship something like that. Underneath when stationed on the ground or hanger it stands on a tripod and a latter type thing is taken down to the ground for the entreance and exit of the ship.

The typical cigar shaped ship, many windows on the sides, dark silver almost dark greyish in color, red, yellow, white and I think it might have been blue lights on the bottom. Big window on the front side, didn't see the back side.
HUGE!

Light orbs, very big and bright, eminates some kind of energy frequency that, well, you enjoy feeling.

Typical saucer, larger and more flat in size than the scout ships but this one might be a bigger scout ship and maybe from a different race (just guessing.) Dark grey in color, red, blue and white lights underneath. Big enough for 2 humans.

Ah, that is very interesting, the only two ships I have witnessed are the cigar typed cylinder shaped ship and another one which I have written a crude drawing off (please excuse, I am no artist):

I call this the Tanwan model, and it is very similar to Bob Lazar's sport model. The main similarity is the torid shaped gravity well that surrounds this craft; this is the general means of propulsion. The piece you see on the bottom is actually an external gravity generator; why it is external I do not know. The center of the craft has many layers of openings, and the innermost opening is used as a kind of window. it is a relatively small craft, usually manned by only one alien
edit on 24-8-2014 by lecanard because: window appears as "_"

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Rather than sit here and debate the topic this thread. It's off-topic and a waste of time..

I just posted a new thread on the STS incidents. Drop by and take a look if you get the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
Hmm, very interesting, care to give a physical description of their ship? The only flying objects i have seen are long and cylindrical

I've always been apprehensive about going to a hypnotist to recall my abduction experiences but I have a couple of brief memories of their ships. I can share a bit about the inside of one. The first thing is that they're cold, not freezing but considerably cooler than we generally keep our homes. In both instances I remember the temperature was uncomfortable. Another thing is that their computer displays (which they had me use) used green text on white backgrounds just as we use black on white.

Sorry I can't give you more details but they're very brief memories (that I try not to think about often) and I've always been worried about false memories to try and see someone about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have never met a grey but I have dreamed about them. I have never told anyone about the dreams. Not even the people closest to my heart. My nearest and dearest. I do not think they were more than dreams but I will share them here.

I used to have sleep paralysis from when I was a child up until around six to seven years ago. The first time it happened I was very young. Around the age of five. I could not move and I saw the Alien from the movie Alien. I was not really scared. It was just in the doorway. I was more curious than anything else. That is the only case I remember when I was young. If it happened more often I do not remember. However I do not remember much from when I was younger. Only a few snippets here and there. I do not know why this is. When I talk to other people. They always remember more of their child hood than I do.

When I was a teenager it started to happen again. I would not see anything during these episodes. I would just be awake without being able to move and sometimes, I would feel pressure on my chest. Again I was not scared. I was just curious. I would just say over and over again. MOVE. Eventually I would and I would go about my day. This went on for years. I never said anything to anyone. As it was just a minor nuisance. It did not happen every night. Just once every few months.

I wish I could say I dreamed about the greys before I heard about them but that was not the case. My fathers and uncles were fans of aliens and conspiracy's. So I knew the basics. After several years of seeing nothing. I would see the typical grey during my sleep paralysis. Again I would not be scared. Just curious. After this happened a a lot. I changed my mantra from MOVE. To TALK.

The next night I had a very vivid dream. Where these greys told me they were not aliens but more like a multiversal auto immune response. That the response takes the form of whatever is popular. Whatever we expect. That they fit closer to our concept of medicine or anti-bodies than an extraterrestrial race. That they can be scary or kind, depending on what the patient needs. They also said some people do not respond well. As fear rules their lives. They said they are not sentient in the same way we are. That they are an automated system. That kicks in as needed. That it is rare that anyone even remembers them.

They then told me I would meet two people who would guide me to understanding the system further. That one guide will show me my true self. The second guide would show me what is beyond them and myself. When I learn what these two people could teach me. I would fully understand the system which I call reality. They then put their hands to their faces, and took off said faces, as if they were masks. Behind the mask was my face. They then took off that mask. Before I could see what was behind that mask. I woke up.

I never had sleep paralysis after that. Not once. I have had very vivid life like dreams every night since. Nothing about the greys again. Just my dreams are like movies that I am a part of. They are like stories. Sometimes they are like lessons. It has caused me to have a very vivid imagination. Lately I have been channeling that creativity into writing and drawing. I have shared some of my short stories on here. Nothing involving those original dreams. Just some of the story lines that run through my dreams and mind. I have several stories floating around in my head all the time. Nothing profound or game changing. The drawings I have never showed anyone and will never show anyone lol.

Again, I do not think these dreams are necessarily real. They are real to me in a way, but that does not mean it was an outside force. Just my own mind. I think it was just my brain trying to deal with things. That they were just dreams and sleep paralysis. Just the first of my stories. That it was just how my unconscious mind dealt with the sudden onset of creativity and a dark child hood. Another reason why I think they are just dreams is. I am special in no way. I am just a normal guy. No outside force would want to single me out lol.

Just for full disclosure. I did have an experience that could match the description of what they called the first guide that would teach me. But that could be me just actively looking for something like that. Which I did. I have not actively sought an experience that could be the second guide who will teach me. And so it has never happened. Which again leads me to believe it was a very vivid dream by a creative person. I have also dreamed about fighting zombies but I do not think that is real. Just last night I dreamed a really cool super hero story I am going to start writing after I finish up the current story I am writing. Those are not real either. I don't think lol.

Not knocking anyone else. Or saying what they experienced was not real. I usually never dismiss anything. I always keep every possibility open and do not take a hard line stance on anything. I do not know everything and I can always be wrong. Heck my sleep paralysis stopped but it also stopped when I was a child and came back. The vivid dreams every night started right after too. So either way. Real or not. I am grateful. It has made my dream life much more interesting. And because of that my real life became much more interesting.

edit on 25-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Did you happen to see a horror movie or story before the sleep paralysis relating to some form of an alien from sci-fi?

edit on 25-8-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I am assuming on the first case of sleep paralysis I saw the movie Alien shortly before. I mean I had to of seen it. If I remember seeing the alien from the movie Alien during sleep paralysis. I do not have memory of watching the movie that young. But I do not remember much of my child hood. And I know I saw a lot of movies I probably should not have from what my mother has told me. I am 30 years old now.

As to greys. I did not see any movie with them in it. But I knew what they were from documentaries, and stuff my father and uncle read. So I saw drawings. In the dream they were very life like. Better than anything I have seen since in any cgi stuff on youtube or hollywood movies. But like I said I still believe in my case it was dreams.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sleep parilysis is a real thing yes,
but et's also uses it to us before "taking" us or entering the room.
For their safety.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
One thing I think about the proof thing, is that it really is not needed. Because people who have experienced them and seen them already know they are real and don't need any proof because they have already seen it.

And the people who clamor for proof aren't the kind of people who could help people who have seen them anyways, so getting proof for those people would be a waste of time anyways.

The people who are in the top echelons of compartmented top secret information are certainly never going to admit, or help anyone who comes out and claims they are real anyways, and no matter how good anyone's "Proof" is, the debunkers and the dis-info generals will find a way to discredit you, discredit the proof, and if that doesn't work, simply confiscate the proof if possible, and then kill anyone who insists on pushing the issue.

Those in the know would never offer anyone any help anyways.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've had a couple dreams. One of them was lucid. But nothing IRL. Dreams can have an impact on a person, though. I've always been interested in fringe topics, so obviously any dreams about aliens get my attention. If I was asked to be scientific about it, I'd just say they were dreams. This is why I cram them far back in my mind and haven't told anyone except speculating on forums about things. I really don't BELIEVE they're real. For me it's more of a game. It's a game with my mind. I know my mind is a participant in dreams, and since it's likely the creator too, it has become my central focus. So what will it make next? It''ll probably eventually do something.

Assuming I"m not dead. Evenso, if I die, there's hte whole NDE thing. But like hte dreams, I don't BELIEIVE in a god or an after-life.

I've sometimes wondered if dreams are somehow a shared experience? Like if I meet old friends in them, is it possible I'm actually meeting them? Or is it (more likely) purely local to only my mind? Why do particular people I've known in the past show up?

I only entertain, I don't actually believe. My personal opinion about dreams is they're a sort of exercise or simulation which has its ultimate hope to improve our survival skills. I think I've read dreams are obsolete because many of the fears we've had are no longer dangerous to us. And yet when I think of over the many dreams I've had, the fears are common to my experience, not foreign. They're not necessarily about fleeing from giant robots or defending myself from murderers. Liek hte other day I had a dream where a friend drove the car into a ditch and looked at me, with a shocked expression, and said "Why didn't you say something!!??" After th edream I thought long about that. Wh ydidn't I? That's just the beginning. There're many trivial and subtle fears I have.
edit on 28-8-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy
Nice post. I can relate to what you say I think.

I have a gut feeling creative people are able to tap into dreams someway. I don't mean conventionally. Like a backdoor.

EDIT: This thread is just us searching for an excuse to create a theory of higher being? Maybe that's all greys are. It's our attempt to understand things greater than us, and in turn understand ourselves better. Smarter people would be doing real science to answer the same questions. At its worst, this is just intellectual masturbation and some dishonesty.
edit on 28-8-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nope but I've met an internet troll! Hi! How ya doin?!! LEL

originally posted by: Aazadan
I have and I've posted my repeat abduction stories here before. So how about the rest of you, has anyone reading this forum met a grey and actually remembered part of it? If so what were your impressions of them right afterwards? What are your impressions now?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp
Actually most of what I've heard is that the Greys are in cooperation with the Reticulans (illuminati). I've never seen a legitimate grey before but I've seen a humanoid being. Either Nordic or Pleidean.

It wasn't much of an abduction. After all I'm the one who went towards it. They told me about the Reticulans and Greys being the leaders of the nation I reside in and that for truth and hope look to the East.

Though I remember in my research and analysis of the Arecibo Response and the Uzbek cave paintings I have suspected that it might be possible that a break-off group of Greys that don't cooperate with the reticulans. Their average height was only 3 ft 4 in and Zetan Greys have an average height of about 4 ft 1 in.
edit on 29-8-2014 by ThePheonix16482 because: I just remembered about the Arecibo response. Although the response could've been from the Zetans since SETI was traveling to a zone right between Orion and a disputed star cluster of another group of greys.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
...In reply to several:

...which is why I will NEVER EVER agree to a regression hypnosis session. I'm not certain if I ever met a grey or not. But I do know that I am terrified by them, and I'm afraid if there is anything in my past that would validate an encounter, I would lose it (my sanity) and be paralyzed with fear (again?) having it recalled. No thanks. I just want them to leave me alone...

You mean these guys, right:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am curious to do this whole hypnosis thing, but I wont.

The et's I am involved with have told me that the reason they block memories and wont let you remember everything is because we might become traumatized because we don't understand and then we go into fear. Some of these beings look so different from us and act in a way we don't understand and we become afraid of this.

Then they block memories because of our own safety.

We should not unlock these memories unless we really feel we are reade to process it.
When we are ready, truly ready and open we will remember by ourselves and they will let us remember more and more.

Now I am not saying this "rule" goes for all et's, there are those out there that do questionable things.

The fear we experience are overwhelming and can do emotional harm on us, and it doesn't matter if they are good or bad et's, it all has to do with our own mental strength.

That's why they also use screen memories, let us remember parts of the incidents, sometimes they erase surtain parts of the memories etc. Or just block the whole experience.

And for me personally regarding disclosure, I know et's exist so for that I don't care about disclosure BUT
I want global disclosure so that people can be more open about these things, that there can be psycologists children can go to and talk to without feeling afraid of being labeled, so they can get help and support.

People who go through these things from a young age that has no support system at home or around them go through a lot of emotional struggles. I know. I know others too. The ridicule and bullying on children going through these things are horrible!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join