It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
They are not playing hide and seek. They are keeping their agenda secret. Have you read 'The Threat' by David Jacobs?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: leon419
2 seentoomuch

For me it was what is possible inside me. They carefully showed to me(for example for a few seconds they showed me, that i can think faster, slower, thoughts can be altered, thought background can be altered, you can forget and then remember, ). So who am I? If You can do this with technology... They say to me learn Quantum mechanics...

It was about spirituality.

I think, on the internet there could be their AI or even they personally... You can talk to them if you are lucky...

Wow again, Leon! That's mind-blowing information. Quantum mechanics + Spirituality = No limits, it sounds like.

And AI on the internet! Cool

I hope you start a thread on these communications,

Thanks for sharing am going to think about what you've told me for quite a while,

STM
edit on 19-8-2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Guessing what some hypothetical society, that might be advanced or just weird enough to be incomprehensible to us, would or wouldn't do is just as silly as blind belief in stereotypical aliens, imo.

Something weird IS going on, though... I've spoken to enough smart, level headed people to know that much... the question is WHAT, exactly, is going on.

I have many guesses... but no conclusions.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah he was really flamboayant, wore hot pants and a tank top, liked tecno music and watched glee was a little campbut nice chap........

O wait you mean Grey!

Dam my dyslexia

edit on 19-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

So you think the only life in this huge universe exists only on Earth? We're created special? Absolutely no other life anywhere else in the Universe? Sorry but....LOL.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
Huh? First off, Aazadan, hate to break it to you, but you did not ever see or get abducted by aliens. Sorry buddy, that's jus the truth. Now, I'm not saying that you don't BELIEVE that you were, but I'm saying it didn't actually happen. Whether it's a lie that you use for attention and finally convinced yourself it happened, or whether you had some sort of insane hallucination, that's another question.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, I have no interest in saying someone must believe me, I really can't offer any proof beyond testimony which is well, worthless. I've experienced enough that it has made me believe in something I used to not believe in though. Maybe they were just hallucinations combined with sleep walking, that's always a possibility but by that standard can you be sure the most recent TV show you watched wasn't just a hallucination either? I can assure you that it's not for attention, frankly I don't care if you believe me or not. I simply made this thread to get others thoughts on it.

originally posted by: EnPassant
My impression of them is that they are not human. Even if they were human spirits they would still have a human 'feel' to them. My impression is that they are alien. They are not at all organic in the human sense. They are deeply psychic. They are not angels nor are they servants of God.

My impression of them is weird. Shortly after being abducted I've felt a lack of fear and like they were benevolent but after a couple weeks that feeling went away and changed back to the mild fear of them that I've had my entire life (no fear of the stories, the grey head just freaks me out). The impression I have of them is that they're mostly neutral but at the same time don't want us to simply die. The analogy I like to use is that they treat us the way we treat animals in the wild. We're pretty indifferent to any given individual and we're prone to abducting and tagging them but we don't want to see a species wiped out.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bimyou

Well I am a Christian so yes that is what I believe. Laugh if you want, but that's who and what I am. I don't judge or dislike people who believe differently than me. It's all freewill. Also I find it interesting where these stories of greys and reptillians and all that come from. But where as the Bible is just stories to you aliens are just stories to me. Love and Respect for all people and belief systems.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom12

I am intrigued. Would you mind recounting that 2 hours here?? I don't really care if you'd had a few beers and i don't care what other people think. I just want to know what happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've met a grey before during what I first thought to be a sleep paralysis attack. There was only telepathic communication and their eyes are just black and empty. I remember experiencing fear for my life thinking I was never going to see my family again. I posted what exactly happened in another thread.... Anyway, I hope to never EVER experience that again.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I have wondered for a long time about what possibly could have gone on that night. One day a few months ago i put in a request ( Through vocalized intent ) to know what happened and if what i was remembering was true or not. That night when I was driving back north I was listening to coast to coast and they had a woman on that claimed to have had similar experiences while she was in the Air Force ( although she was an adult when it happened ) she mentioned memories of a dimmly lit room and seeing greys standing around on the outskirts of the room.

Then a month or so later i mentioned it to a co-worker ( I know he has an open mind to such things ) while we were riding down together and also mentioned to him another incident ( that I don't want to mention now ) that I have recollections of and that night on my return trip up north I was listening to c to c again and John Lear was on and he mentioned aspects of everything I told my co-worker about. He mentioned that the interactions with the greys was for the purpose of "upgrades".

Harry

edit on 20-8-2014 by HarryJoy because: Somethings are better left unsaid

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
...hmm. Have I ever met a Grey...?

I can't say for sure. I don't know. But something drives many of us to research and devour every morsel of the subject that we can. Why?

The research points to many things we can identify with that seem to be coincident with such encounters. Much more than what should be merely "coincidental". Why?

Many of us get this creepy, hair-on-the-neck-rising anxiety when we see imagery of greys, that is entirely absent when seeing other supposed demons/monsters/strange critters/figures. Why? "Communion"? "Fire in the sky"? Hate them. Can't watch it... Can't read it.

I can go on and on about this. Most of my local ATS-brothers and sisters here know exactly what I am speaking of - so I'll stop.

My life, my job, my family - have nothing to do with any of this. Why this inordinate obsession with seeking the answers, knowing the truth, finding validation-confirmation-closure...

It's embarrassing, really. I tried bringing the subject up a couple of times with friends/family. The 'ridicule factor' kicks in almost immediately -so I don't bring it up to anyone anymore. Instead, we lurk here, empathizing with others, silently searching, commenting perhaps only rarely, but always watching, always listening. There must be a reason we harbor such profound feelings about this! WHAT IS IT!? WHY THIS!?

I think the OP alludes to the answer. But I am not sure, I can't be certain. But it is that certainty we desire - the elimination of the unknown - solving our personal mystery that drives us... ever forward, ever onward.

I hope I have the answer to your (my/our) question before I leave this Earth for good. Selfishly, I want this answer for myself though, not for you. You need to search your own path...

Although I promise that if I discover the answer, for myself -the truth - and I am able - I will share it with you all...

But don't hold your breath. We may never know. That may be by design. And that would be unfortunate (and grossly unfair) for us all...

Take care, my friends...

edit on 8/22/2014 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When I was 8 or 9 I was taken by who I describe as "the little guys". I don't remember much, other than being led downstairs and out the front door. I was not afraid of them. When I awoke, I found a small lump near the bottom of my right leg.

I developed sleep issues and relied on sleeping pills for years but every so often I would wake with a feeling of tension and dread.

The lump was excised a few years ago because it itched constantly and began to bleed. The problem of waking from deep drugged sleep is gone, and I no longer need pills.

Odd.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007
a reply to: Wanderer777

Have you studied the STS-80 footage, along with the " tether incident" footage.

You mean the extremely out of focus images taken of brightly lit ice particles, that when zoomed in, take on the appearance of the diaphragm/shutter mechanism in the camera that took them?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
a reply to: Aazadan

The Grey's as I understand them.. They are living biological machines.
Like advanced probes, made by whom? I have not any clue.

But yes, they have been a part of my life, long ago when I was just a baby. Greys are usual with little blue guys. I do not know much about the little blue guys.
Other than my older sister, when we lived on a farm in Iowa. She had 2 friends, she called Hark and blue. I was a baby at the time. And still to this day.. My older sister and I will have dreams, on the same nights. Being in a ship, and when we get up the next day.. I call her and ask.. did you have that dream again.. She will say.. How did you know that?
I had the same dream too.

So not sure what to make of all of it.. But that is a short version of my thoughts on the subject.

What to make of all it? Two persons dreaming the SAME dream, that involves creatures than THOUSANDS have seen too? The obvious logical explanation is that you both had a real contact with another intelligence. Period.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
a reply to: Aazadan

The Grey's as I understand them.. They are living biological machines.
Like advanced probes, made by whom? I have not any clue.

But yes, they have been a part of my life, long ago when I was just a baby. Greys are usual with little blue guys. I do not know much about the little blue guys.
Other than my older sister, when we lived on a farm in Iowa. She had 2 friends, she called Hark and blue. I was a baby at the time. And still to this day.. My older sister and I will have dreams, on the same nights. Being in a ship, and when we get up the next day.. I call her and ask.. did you have that dream again.. She will say.. How did you know that?
I had the same dream too.

So not sure what to make of all of it.. But that is a short version of my thoughts on the subject.

Whatever they are they display intelligence. From your experience however it sounds like you're a multiple abductee. I am too, apparently since I was 7 years old and maybe earlier. In any event it has been most if not all of my life. I have no idea why.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I think, now that so much research has been done, Occam's razor can be used with a degree of confidence; it seems we are being visited by aliens because that is what is happening.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I notice that one of my replies seems to have been removed. It was a reply to a member who mentioned the mantis type beings. Was it deleted for being off topic, or did I touch on something sensitive?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan & a reply to: JackHill

Indeed, there is something to it. However out of fear of being labeled nutters, we both pretty much keep this to ourselves. She has a very good high paying job, and it would only serve to hurt us both in our lives if we where to come forward. Even tho they are 100% true.
It is how this world works, and how they are able to keep things a secret.
Due to sheer mockery and shaming those who have had such experiences to be made out like loons, or people who are mentally unstable.
Until such a day when more people are ready, then we can speak more freely about such things.

I wrote a thread Why are we not ready. The usual suspects come in there and act condescending to me. Thus again showing over all people are not ready for this knowledge. So many reasons, but one is out of fear of being accused of being a liar, or not being creditable.
Yet many creditable people have come forward with stories much like my own.

I find those same people in here acting condescending to anyone with their own accounts, and making them feel as if maybe they are just crazy, or want to put their own human logic into all this. When dealing with Aliens, I am sure human logic is child's play to them. I was a little weary of even coming back to this thread.
But thanks for those posts, it helps me understand that I am not totally alone with these experiences. And some of us get it, and understand how they use shame, and fear to keep their little secret out of the Main stream.
Anyone that steps out of line, will be SHAMED! And treated like a nutcase.
Its almost become comical to me at this point, but not every one is ready.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Have I ever met a Grey?

I honestly don't know.
But a part of me are afraid of them... might be the brainwashing of the movies or maybe some subconcious knowing.

I have however "met", run into 2 small beings in my house when I was younger.
Seen a man figure by the foot of my bed later years whilst he was communicating with me.
Seen a small et in a "space suite" but the side of my bed during later years.

I don't know if the two small beings were greys, due to fear I have blocked a lot out all I know is when I came up to the shoulder of one of the beings I panicked and ran into my room and locked the door.
I was maybe 155 cm at that time and the beings head were at my shoulder/chin. So they were short.
Their small whitish saucer hoovered outside my window earlier that night. They can indeed somehow control time as we know it. Slow it down, speed it up. I don't know how... but they can.

So... I know for a fact other beings exist.
No one can ever tell me otherwise.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The little worker bees?

I would be incredibly surprised if they could even string a sentence together.

They are just blank slates with enough awareness to be able to carry out full bodied commands.

The ironic part is that even though they were intended to be a lesser creature and in most respects they are,
They do not really have a 'lifespan' and are in a perpetual state of perfect health.

Even on the off chance that they become injured, Their organs are designed to be so incredibly basic that a simple swap over will do perfectly fine.

We have often postulated over the thought that they seem more aware than they are capable.

There have been reports of some even seeming to congregate when they are not being used...
edit on 24/8/2014 by AmmonSeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join