It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever met a grey?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have and I've posted my repeat abduction stories here before. So how about the rest of you, has anyone reading this forum met a grey and actually remembered part of it? If so what were your impressions of them right afterwards? What are your impressions now?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I don't know. I don't really believe in Aliens, but I'm not saying nothing happened to you either. But everything is explainable.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

I don't know. I don't really believe in Aliens, but I'm not saying nothing happened to you either. But everything is explainable.

what if the explanation is aliens?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well there really isn't a whole lot of evidence that points to Aliens, especially in abduction cases. The majority of UFOs are just lights, so it's my personal belief it's angels and demons. Now I will be bashed, but I'm just telling you what I believe. But have you ever heard of Plum Island? There's a theory that they are responsible for the "alien" abduction stories.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think Grey's are wonderful if you don't over season them.

On a serious note....No I've never met one but don't deny their existence. What they are is anyone's guess. I used to hold the theory that they were time travelers from our future as it made sense back then somehow. I'm in no hurry to meet one all said and done.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: okamitengu

what if the explanation is aliens?

Waiting for the inevitable meme..

Me, or no one else I know ever has met a grey btw.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have had many paranormal experiences. I've never seen a typical grey. I have seen some little guys in hooded cloaks.
I can't say if they were greys or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

thats not the point I'm making, wanderer made the statement that "everything is explainable"
i simply asked, what if the explanation IS aliens? .. would that still be ok?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
No, and from what I have read I hope I never do! I have read many reports from abductees, black ops whistleblowers, UFO websites, ATS threads, etc. and I will have to say, it is impossible to weed through the BS and know if any of it is true. However, if one looks for a common theme amongst it all concerning the greys, they seem to be a race genetically engineered and cloned by the Nordics to help keep an eye on us. The Nordics feel somewhat responsible for us because it was their DNA that was mixed with primitive primates on earth over thousands of years to make modern man. These modifications continue to this day and it is the greys that have been tasked with this job. The greys, however, have an agenda of their own. Having been genetically engineered and cloned, they have no reproductive organs. The only way they can pass their genes along is by creating hybrids with humans, thus creating a new race which they seed to other habitable planets in our galaxy. This is not the only thing the greys use us for. The Nordics are not exactly happy about our exploitation but seem willing to put up with it for now as long as the greys do their tasks and keep their disruptions to our race as a whole to a minimum. The US government became aware of all this in the 40s but, as they could do nothing to stop it, made a deal with the greys to allow them to continue their work covertly in exchange for technology. This continues today with joint operations being conducted with the greys at underground bases all over the world. So for those of you who are waiting the big invasion with UFOs landing on the White House lawn, don't hold your breath. We are like "free range chicken" readily available for harvest at any time. No need to invade, they have been here for thousands of years! I'm not saying I believe any of this - just saying.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Huh? First off, Aazadan, hate to break it to you, but you did not ever see or get abducted by aliens. Sorry buddy, that's jus the truth. Now, I'm not saying that you don't BELIEVE that you were, but I'm saying it didn't actually happen. Whether it's a lie that you use for attention and finally convinced yourself it happened, or whether you had some sort of insane hallucination, that's another question.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

I don't believe it either, but that's no excuse to attack him like that. It's kind of rude. He could be telling the truth or something could have happened to him and that was the way it seemed. Or it could all be a lie, but you should get the whole story first before you attack someone without knowing

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I know someone who has been taken by these greys and it is not a joke. They are a dying race and are using humans to create hybrids, and these hybrids are also kept and indoctrinated to first serve these greys.

Some people think this hybrid program is being done to eventually take over the planet.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Were you there? Do you know if he was? Do you have 100% proof he wasnt? No you werent so you DONT.
Sorry, your ignorance screams volumes. Grow up.
As for the OP: No Ihavent, but if they're like Paul, theyre invited over to my house anyday!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Kinda sounds like the Asgards in stargate. They were a dying race too and studying humans for insight on how to save themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I can say that i have met a gray. My friend had been out parting the night before I picked him up in the morning, I can tell you he was gray

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayej1188
Huh? First off, Aazadan, hate to break it to you, but you did not ever see or get abducted by aliens. Sorry buddy, that's jus the truth. Now, I'm not saying that you don't BELIEVE that you were, but I'm saying it didn't actually happen. Whether it's a lie that you use for attention and finally convinced yourself it happened, or whether you had some sort of insane hallucination, that's another question.

You make it out that what you say is fact. Therefor I have come to the conclusion that you abducted him. You really have no hope in being an ATS'er if you mind is completely shut, and you accept ignorance, instead of denying it!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I have, or at least I had memories of that.
(Will make no claims on the "reality" of the experience. )

They did not strike me as evil nor good. Only different. Without emotions. Possibly not biological or three dimensional.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse
The time traveler theory was based on the idea that humans in the future developed technology to the point they didnt need to do manual labour, and while their bodies became frail their minds were the primary energy requirement and stayed large... race and possibly gender became indistinguishable and genetics became stagnant, so they devised a way to time travel to take human dna sequences via abduction. Or something to that effect.

I would sooner believe that than aliens, considering that we actually KNOW humans exist and have been interested in time travel for a long time. Not to mention that the theory would place them here already, and wouldnt have to defy aging by the whole travel-lightyears-to-find-earth paradigm. But all the same that pre-supposes that time is linear and not to mention malleable. Its not that plausible either, but more so than aliens.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I cannot remember.
@ times do however feel a presence that reminds me of them, like observers / Watchers but I dont know what the interest could be to bring them in my sensible range?
I don't get a negative feeling from what is sensed but when deeper scan or further out feel some are less interested in the well being of those evaluated sort of like HUMAN scientist in labs dealing with and performing test on other terrestrial (or non) life forms.
Sometimes a Queen is felt, but still processing.

Maybe different kinds of described GREY/GRAY

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Well there really isn't a whole lot of evidence that points to Aliens, especially in abduction cases. The majority of UFOs are just lights, so it's my personal belief it's angels and demons. Now I will be bashed, but I'm just telling you what I believe. But have you ever heard of Plum Island? There's a theory that they are responsible for the "alien" abduction stories.

There's the same amount of evidence for aliens as there is for angels and demons. :/

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join