It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does smoking pot or even stealing cigars justify 2 bullets in the head ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: milkyway12

The police officer thinks the guy was on some kind of narcotic, too.

perhaps they should be looking into what substances the cop had in his system

Half a dozen krispy crème and a diet mountain dew?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So now they are up to a dozen witnesses's who say Brown taunted and then charged the police officer. So the stolen cigars and illegal drugs don't really matter do they? Nope.

www.theblaze.com... ng/

www.al.com...

twitter.com...

are witnesses well payed...?....amazing how they just all of a sudden appear...with all of this knowledge...well after the fact

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

The police officer thinks the guy was on some kind of narcotic, too.

perhaps they should be looking into what substances the cop had in his system

Half a dozen krispy crème and a diet mountain dew?

lol other than the obvious

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If he did charge down the cop after going for the gun...
Then it's a no brainer...
Right or wrong to judge before hand cops armed with guns are going to use them it's that simple...
Would leg shots have sufficed... No doubt!!!

On the other hand...
To go from petty thief to cop killer is abit suspicious if you ask me...

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 19-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's a weird question. You're given random drug test all the time.

---------

Older cops mainly drink coffee and usually get some kind of chocolate to go with it. The younger cops get Red Bulls, Monsters, NOS, and get beef jerky and some kind of candy. I haven't seen anyone eat doughnuts yet.

edit on 19-8-2014 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex
Whether we agree or not, your opinion is just as good & I'm glad you posted. That part about leaving the body on the ground so long, yep. That does bug me also. I don't get why they did that??

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Swills

a reply to: 727Sky

What I don't understand is this, many people think the boy was bull rushing the cop even after taking 4 bullets, right? Really, what threat does an unarmed boy whose been shot 4 times, which completely disabled his arm, pose? Even if it's true that after being shot 4 times the boy is somehow still trying to attack the cop why kill him? He's disabled and at a clear disadvantage. The cop could have even shot his legs out if the kid was really charging him.

But instead he gave him 2 bullets in the head.

What I don't understand is why do people keep referring to Brown as a "boy" like he was a little kid. He was a 6'4" 300lb grown man.

That's in keeping with MSM narrative. As in the case with Trayvon Martin they kept showing his picture from when he was 10 years old, so it looked as though a preteen kid was brutally gunned down, when in fact he was 6'2", 175 lbs.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: milkyway12

That's a weird question. You're given random drug test all the time.

---------

We dont really eat doughnuts. We drink Coffee, Red Bulls, and Monsters. We eat mainly beef jerky. That's the main diet that i see.

we.?.....so as an officer of the law how often are you drug tested ?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

So now they are up to a dozen witnesses's who say Brown taunted and then charged the police officer. So the stolen cigars and illegal drugs don't really matter do they? Nope.

www.theblaze.com... ng/

www.al.com...

twitter.com...

are witnesses well payed...?....amazing how they just all of a sudden appear...with all of this knowledge...well after the fact

...... or they could have been threatened before all the media attention. Someone had painted the slogan "Snitches get Stitches".

edit on 19-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've been tested twice in the last 6 months. I think they have a program that randomly pulls badge numbers, at least that's what i heard. I dont know how they decide who to test other than what i heard out on patrol.
edit on 19-8-2014 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: milkyway12

I've been tested twice in the last 6 months. I think they have a program that randomly pulls badge numbers, at least that's what i heard. I dont know how they decide who to test other than what i heard out on patrol.

well then fair to say unless you are addicted to a substance the chances of getting caught are quite slim

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Does it matter?

No it doesn't.

Teenagers are still children in my eyes, especially ones like brown who make piss poor decisions.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Does it matter?

No it doesn't.

Teenagers are still children in my eyes, especially ones like brown who make piss poor decisions.

It certainly matters. An adult is expected to act and be responsible as an adult. One problem with society is that we do not expect our young adults to act like adults.

Ex

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hello, I mean no offence but would love to ask a real officer.
we always hear there are just a couple bad apples and the rest are good cops.
Why don't the good ones take a stand and root out the corruption and power crazies in your midst.
Do you know the respect from any community
if you stopped them from hiding behind proticals and the legal system.

sincerely

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

An adult? Please, this kid just turned 18 & clearly has never made a responsible adult decision in his life. He reminds of the emotionally disturbed kids I used to work with.

That all being said, I'm well aware he was 18 years old and not 8, so don't get hung up people calling him a boy, kid, or what have you because people all over the world still and will continue to refer to teenagers and even 20 some odd year olds as such. Either way, it's not relevant.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Maybe internet cops don't eat donuts but if you are ever in Houston, drive by the Shipley's Donuts on N. Main on any morning and count the police cars. It will be quite a few more than zero.

Ex

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He wanted to go to
jail??
a reply to: Libertygal

edit on 8/19/2014 by Ex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex

Maybe she thinks he wanted street cred?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's a stupid and misleading way to ask the question. How misleadingly silly by your basic premise. It wasn't the reasoning you state...but secondary cause-and-effect....in other words...something derived from and occurring after an event.

Example: "When does driving a car and causing an accident justify 2 bullets in the head ?" Oh...I don't know. Say...the driver was a criminal and took shots and tried to run over the police with the car, maybe AFTER and because of the accident?

Its not the smoking weed nor theft of cigars...but the secondary events arising from events concerning them. C'mon....you knew that. You should have worded it like that.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
NEVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER EVER!!

No if's ands or butts. No excuses, no maybes, not a single anything will bring this man back from the dead.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join