It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defense Minister of Canada

source; rt.com...
August 18, 2014

Well RT is full of bs, but I really don't know what to think about this video.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: martinkb

A high level government official, he may be. But, he's getting all his information from youtube sources just like anyone else can do. And that's not enough to convince any sober skeptic.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Is that a new, second interview on RT, or just re-posted the first one? I think he said some new things, such as ETs within the Solar system

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
I was wondering the same thing if it was a second interview but I began watching it and i noticed he was wearing the same tie, the interview began the same and the interview is the same length. If I am wrong, I apologize

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

It seems it started and ended in the same way, however inside it is different. I don't have the first interview available to compare. What I think is may be RT took a much longer interview and now airs the parts it didn't the first time.

For example, I don't recall any info of the Solar system ET in the previous interview. It is encouraging they are so close to Earth.

And, to answer another poster, Paul Hellyer surely knows and has sources beyond of what is posted online, although he quotes publicly available sources. In a way, he puts additional credibility to people like Phillip Corso whom he quoted in a conference. So we'd rather take his appearance on TV/youtube as a confirmation of what we already know from internet, than to say: Hellyer just browsed it, then sat down in front of the RT camera and told us what he found online. It may look like that for some people. That is way too simplistic to decode the appearance of Paul Hellyer in the group of ET researchers.

Similar arguments could be said about other hi-profile people who just touched the issue quoting some other research. The last of them was pope Francis with "Martians to be baptized if they want to". I could also mention Reagan and other US presidents who have quotes on ET life, as well as Medvedev. A person of that level wouldn't say such words if he is not backed by solid proof, and if he is not following concrete greater plan. Francis is not joking even if he looked like that. Sure he, Hellyer and the rest know much more than what they say.

Let remember again to everyone interested, that the next conference on Exo-planetary life organized by NASA AND Library of Congress on Sept 18-19 will also have a speaker a famous jesuit astronomer who will discuss ET life from religious point of view. It seems all those efforts are getting steam at higher and higher levels, and lead to one event and that is Disclosure.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This guy seem to repeat what others have told him, so I doubt he has experienced anything himself.
But very nice of him to have an open mind to believe others stories and experiences and having the strength to publicly share them.

True or not true.

new topics

top topics

join