It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Live Stream Video Links-----ONLY!!! (No chit-chat please!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00nunya00
New stream for me, James From The Internet

Tim/VICE is FINALLY on air!!!!

Are the media in a 'pen' again tonight like last night?? Same spot?

If a second location starts up again [the QT last night] we need to be on top of that as well. That was confusing for me last night.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: palmalBlue2

New stream for me, James From The Internet

Tim/VICE is FINALLY on air!!!!

Are the media in a 'pen' again tonight like last night?? Same spot?

If a second location starts up again [the QT last night] we need to be on top of that as well. That was confusing for me last night.

RT showing the "pen" area same as IAMB, but Tim usually covers the secondary/hidden action, and the local FOX feed is either outside the pen, or just on the ground showing a street shot and no other media.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thursday 8.20.2014

Current streams up:
IAMBrown from press-pen area

Real Alex Jones (roving)

RT from press pen

ActivistWorldNewsNow roving (speed/connectivity sucks though)

James From The Internet (roving)

Color Of Change (from press pen right now, might rove)

(Note: some streams may go up and down during the night due to battery changes, connectivity, etc, keep the tabs open and/or refresh if they go down)
(Second Note: old links from previous days probably won't work, or will be showing the recorded video from the night before, even if there are live comments. "Event Started" is not the same as "Live" even if comments are live or current. Check the first post here for the "main feeds page" of the bigger ones to see if the event you're viewing is live, if unsure)

Will edit with new VICE etc streams as they come up.

Here is a Google Map of the "press pen" area for reference (the area is between there and Canfield Dr one block to the north)
edit on 20-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Live Stream URLs for coverage of Ferguson:

I Am Mike Brown (KARG Argus station's feed))

VICE News main feed

Tim Pool main feeds page

Local FOX 2 News feed

St Louis County police scanner feed (audio only)

PLEASE do not clutter the thread with commentary or discussion of ANYTHING besides whether a feed is up or down, its area of coverage, or links to new live streams, etc. These streams go up and down all night sometimes, and it's impossible to find good URLs for streams in the commentary threads that are moving new posts so fast. Thanks!

posting to add thread

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

All I've got tonight (8.21-1am central) is RT LIVE on street, not in pen. No others working for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Friday, 8/22/2014:

Anon stream: new.livestream.com...

Color of Change: www.youtube.com...
edit on 22/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: added date

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Friday, 8/22/2014:

Thanks Alice! Note: to watch the Anon stream (which actually has the action tonight), right-click on the login thing that comes up, choose "inspect element" then right-click on the "div.livebox_overlay.login_to_watch" tab and choose "delete node".

EDIT: also, Revolutionary_Z stream They are the only one up right now, Anon went down, but you can check if they are back up and "live" instead of "event started" on their main page at: this page
edit on 23-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

or just log in

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Nah, wouldn't be in the spirit of Anon.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Friday, 8/22/2014:

Thanks Alice! Note: to watch the Anon stream (which actually has the action tonight), right-click on the login thing that comes up, choose "inspect element" then right-click on the "div.livebox_overlay.login_to_watch" tab and choose "delete node".

EDIT: also, Revolutionary_Z stream They are the only one up right now, Anon went down, but you can check if they are back up and "live" instead of "event started" on their main page at: this page

Just wanted to share something with everyone about that login prompt. There is a script running on that page from "algolia.io". That is the script that brings up the login window. If you use firefox I recommend using the NoScript addon, it allows you to control which scripts you allow to run on each page, and in the end allows for a safer browsing experience as scripts are fairly easy ways to hijack different websites.

Not saying this one from algolia.io is malicious, but with NoScript I don't get a login prompt until I "allow" the script. Most of the time just "allowing" the actual url you are visiting will display the page fine with no extra Facebook or twitter or whatever links. For instance, when I visit ATS I click the NoScript icon on my browser, select 'temporarily allow abovetopsecret.com' and I see ATS displayed just fine. You can go through the list and individually allow scripts or there is an 'allow all' option. There is a very slight learning curve, but anyone who can surf the internet can operate NoScript, and it really makes your browser a lot safer (if you use firefox)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

CComplex, great info for using these streams safely, plus all other internet sources safely! Anon......always one step ahead.
Can't blame Anon for [possibly/likely] scripting, but we should all learn from Anon.

Thanks for the relevant post!

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Saturday 8.23.2014

Current streams live tonight:

Rebelutionary_Z

Harry Link (must log in or use the same delete-node routine as with the Anon stream)

Ustream of STL county LEO scanner

OccupyIT!

Film The Police Portland (But they're in Ferguson)

As always, will edit and update as more come live.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
New post (can't edit old one)

Newsrevo

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sunday 8.24.2014

Streams live tonight:

NewsRevo

Rebelutionary_Z

Harry Link

Occupy IT!

As always, streams come up and down all night, be patient and refresh if needed. Will update as more come live. Please add more links to live streams that are not listed!

edit on 24-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join