It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick and tired of all this cop bashing!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: areyouserious2010
Lets try that again. You're focus and my focus don't match. I am more concerned about the life that was lost, you are more concerned with both regurgitating details and telling me that neither of us know what happened.

You are not my child you get no more of my patience on this. I don't recall typing any of those things you asked. By all means scroll up and see for yourself. Clearly this life had no value to you.

Since you insist on typing in circles you may do it by yourself and just reread the things I've already taken the time to type. I've been quit clear.

I won't care of this officer wins or loses his case. After something this traumatizing his life could possibly be ruined to. I refuse to spend any time on this matter. If you have the time and energy to be further sucked into this blackhole of repetitive drama go right ahead.

Its lost my interest and I'm moving on.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Tanks in our streets, is domestic tranquility?

So that is the problem. You are grossly misinformed.

None of the vehicles that you have seen are tanks. Armored Personnel Carriers, maybe, not tanks. If a police department was "gifted" a legitimate tank from the Department of Defense, I would see a very huge problem.

The vehicles you see have a primarily DEFENSIVE capability. A tank has primarily offensive capabilities.

I don't care if the guy was on drugs or not. That always is the catch all excuse when peaceful residents call bs on your sadistic tendencies.

I don't believe I have raised the question of the drugs that were in his system nor said that it matters.

All while you violate our rights under color of law, and hide behind union lawyers.

You quote that rights have been violated but fail to cite exactly which rights you speak of.

Clean up your act. Otherwise be known as accessories after the fact, not "good" cops. Prove the loyalty to your oath. Arrest the bad apples. Now.

You claim that "good cops" will otherwise be known as accessories after the fact. Yet this is a charge which needs to be supported with EVIDENCE. How could you possibly have evidence that ALL "good" cops knowingly participate in or even KNOW about the misdeeds of the few "bad" cops. There is no way you could have evidence of that. It is just not possible.

So, instead of providing evidence on a case-by-case basis, you paint with a broad brush and cast aspersions over an entire group of people without said evidence. You may be able to regurgitate the wording of laws that you believe could apply but have no grasp of the concept of evidence to support such charges of violating said laws.

Without a grasp of this basic concept, you're not a lawyer. You do not even have as much knowledge of the law or legal system as the very police officers you try to paint with such a broad brush. You're just a guy or girl that can post a link to the Cornell University Law School. You see a bunch of words, that sound like something that can fit your agenda, but have no grasp of the very basic concepts of the application of those words in the form of a law.

I am done accepting this tyrannical garbage.

I am done accepting this misinformed, mob-mentality, "I see a bunch of legalese and can copy and past a link into my signature but really have no idea what I am talking about" garbage.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Lets try that again. You're focus and my focus don't match. I am more concerned about the life that was lost, you are more concerned with both regurgitating details and telling me that neither of us know what happened.

You are not my child you get no more of my patience on this. I don't recall typing any of those things you asked. By all means scroll up and see for yourself. Clearly this life had no value to you.

Since you insist on typing in circles you may do it by yourself and just reread the things I've already taken the time to type. I've been quit clear.

I won't care of this officer wins or loses his case. After something this traumatizing his life could possibly be ruined to. I refuse to spend any time on this matter. If you have the time and energy to be further sucked into this blackhole of repetitive drama go right ahead.

Its lost my interest and I'm moving on.

Translation:

I don't like what you are saying to me so I'm taking my toys and going home.

Just because you don't like what I am saying does not make what I am saying any less relevant. Just because you don't like the facts that are slowly being released, that change the narrative, doesn't make those facts any less relevant.

You say you value the life that was lost. Yet, when facts come out to show the officer may have been in a fight for his own life, you still claim the officer was not justified. That means you assign less value to the officer's life. Why? Because he is a police officer?

I stand firm in my assertion that you, and others, should have reserved judgement from the beginning instead of condemning the officer. Wait for a clear picture to be painted and then form an EDUCATED opinion on the subject.

I still do not think all the facts have come to light in this case and for good reason. This case should not be tried in the media. The officer should not be subjected to the whims of a lynch mob. The officer should not be subjected to the whims of politicians looking to gain cheap political points.

If there is probable cause that the officer committed some misconduct or even murder, he should be charged and see his day in court. No reasonable person is saying the officer should not be charged if he did violate the law.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: areyouserious2010
I am glad you stand firm in something. Even fools need to feel useful. Take the time to read my opinions, you are either purposely misunderstanding it are I am not being clear.

THE DETAIL BEYOND THE DEATH OF A HUMAN BEING ARE NOT THE ISSUE. If that LEO was properly trained that man would be in jail.

Keep up the terrible idea that this man's life had less value than another's because he wasn't perfect. That's exactly what the msm is selling and you clearly bought it and are spreading it. Good job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join