It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm so sick and tired of all this cop bashing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
You think cop bashin is because ferguson? No ita because cips are killing people, innocent people, regularly. Prob one or so a day.

Nees I point you to the xoo that gave cavity searches to everyone and some people he'd get several times a day? He'd even say contraband found in thwir pockets was in their ass so he could have "results." It was in milwaukee. He and four others were arrestes but only one got decent (not serious) jil time. Itd been going on for a decade and involved others and the entire dept knew about it. So there you have an entire dept of bad cops in a big city.

I couls prob list you a hundred innocents killed by cops in a few min if I erent on my ohone. Plus the no knock raids where they grenades a baby. They recently reinstated the coo that shot the marine in he head with a gas canister at close range (with a years backpay he also attacked first reaponders with a concus grenade that also hit the brain injured man. Cop kille 16 year old schizo kid, ran over kid on bike after tazing him from car, ky cop kills girl leaving party, cop shoots man after accident in a car, cop shoots burned accident victim to avoid touching him, cop shoots deaf indian for having a knife he was widdling with. Lots of wrong address no knock raids.

More cop bashing they deswrve it. They get away with murder. If they do get fired they get hired at another dept like a pederast priest. Cops are are a plague on this earth. Theres a worm in every apple in the bushell and good cops are rare and probably coerupt for not acting whwn they see corruption.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have had quite a few friends and a few relatives that were cops. I don't usually bash cops for doing their job, they are a necessary part of society. The cop who did this is an isolated case, he somehow lost it. There were other options.

This is a job for the Judicial system now. Those people should not be hastling the rest of the cops, many of them are probably really nice guys just trying to keep the peace and protecting the people in the town. Oh yeah, they do tend to give out seat belt tickets, I don't agree with that.
Damn, I think I am cop bashing.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Let me add the BART cop execution of a hadncuffes man on his stomach, the cop killing the black boy hiding in the shed, and the cop killing the 'suspicious' elderly woman in her car at church.

Then we have the guy given 6 hours of cavity search and colonoscopy for no reason and 2 other similar cases.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Detectives are necessary. Patrol cops are low iq tax collectors that hinder society.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: Biigs

That is utter nonsense friend. They draw their weapons on unarmed people all the time. They draw on old ladies, children, list goes on and on. Fact is combat soldiers overseas point their weapons way less often than the police do. That is a fact.

You should have mentioned dogs too.

But while we are pointing fingers, we should be pointing them at an equally culpable group, district attorneys. Even if cops did an adequate job of collecting and presenting evidence, it's really the lack of enthusiasm on the part of DAs that let these "few bad apples" to continue to spoil the barrel. Even when cops protect their members and hide incriminating evidence, there is usually plenty of evidence outside the cops control to issue arrest warrants and bring cases to trial. DAs tend to ignore all evidence and act like their hands are tied. When public pressure does force a DA to take action, they keep the charges as light as possible and work out sweetheart deals whenever they can.

A DA is more likely to try a drunk driving case with no evidence than a videotaped murder committed by a cop.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just an explosion of cop-hating now. We're not even sure what happened that night. I hear rumors of this and that. You know there will be an investigation. Let the chips fall where they may. I actually have a cop-hating friend. He's one of you "fight the power" types. He has a lot of issues when he's off his meds.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

seattle cops are pretty chill. the rest of the state police force is a joke though. Power trip maniacs.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Just an explosion of cop-hating now. We're not even sure what happened that night. I hear rumors of this and that. You know there will be an investigation. Let the chips fall where they may. I actually have a cop-hating friend. He's one of you "fight the power" types. He has a lot of issues when he's off his meds.

Do you really believe that it's only people who require medication who mistrust police?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I didn't say that. I believe it's usually the result of people getting arrested, and blaming the police for it. a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
I didn't say that. I believe it's usually the result of people getting arrested, and blaming the police for it. a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Then you'll likely agree that the police not only do nothing to help their cause and create trust, but often actively do the opposite.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs
here you go hombre i want you to watch this clip in its entirety, very first time i saw this was on ATS, I have to say, and I'm not ashamed to that i cried when i saw it, as a parent it tore my heart out . while viewing it i realized that not one officer was listening to what he was saying, he was the enemy, as an individual he was immaterial.
when he knew they weren't listening to him telling them he couldn't breath and he was in pain he called for his father to rescue him until he died.
We are the enemy, We are immaterial to the police state. all of us.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
If there are so many good cops, why don't they stand up and do something about the bad ones?

Quoting for truth.

But it's also a management problem more than anything else.

The fish rots from the head.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Thank you for posting this.
Why were there no protests over this man's murder?
Is it because he was white?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Its pretty sad that all cops are lumped into this negative collective.

Some of the nicest people ive ever met are cops and really decent people.

Yes theres some bad eggs, but so are forklift drivers, meat packers, fishermen etc It only takes a few bad ones to give everyone a bad name.

Most forklift drivers do not sit concealed alongside the road and give you a ticket for $112 because you weren't wearing a seatbelt..... oh, they don't ask prying questions about what you are doing, where you are going and then search your car... all while wearing a gun.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The problem is a philosophical one. You believe that you should be able to vote for someone else to run an extortion racket over other people. I do not. This is why I think you are ignorant. The cops I know profile, would beat my ass if they caught me alone late at night, and cheat on their spouses regularly. They are scum! Again, you simply feel that you NEED their protection when I simply feel that we NEED protection from them. Aren't you a lucky person.... but no, the "cop bashing" (ironic term, no?) continues until we illegalize cops.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

So my IQ is low simply because I am a patrol officer?

Wow, that's mature.

You know I will be honest you are almost just as guilty at driving a wedge between the citizens and the police as are the bad officers.

So would it be okay for me to accuse you of being a dumb, lazy stoner? I mean it appears that you are high as a kite in your avatar picture.

Hell, a majority of the time I deal with the criminal element of society and generally experience the worst that people do every day. So does that mean that I should view every person as a criminal or bad?

I mean you do the same to police. It is only fair right?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

So would it be okay for me to accuse you of being a dumb, lazy stoner? I mean it appears that you are high as a kite in your avatar picture.

I assume his very poor spelling is due to being high on something. Druggies don't regard the police as friends. Dear druggies: the police don't make the laws; they enforce them.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

Just a note but I support the legalization of Marijuana.

I was just simply pointing out that blanket statements are unfair accusations.
edit on 19-8-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Maybe the police should start policing themselves instead of covering for one another and then we would start believing in them again....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well I have a police officer in my family. And, I still hate the police.

I know there are good police and bad police. Yet I PERSONALLY have never had a positive experience with LEO.

This tells me there's a problem. I want it resolved. So, let the people speak up so we can fix the problems.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join