It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent provocateur in Ferguson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Even the MSM is telling people that you should understand the difference between peaceful protestors and looters. (Bad element)

But they never mention Agent provocateurs and how they work in events as this. I find this to be rather interesting.

An agent provocateur may be a police officer or a secret agent of police who encourages suspects to carry out a crime under conditions where evidence can be obtained; or who suggests the commission of a crime to another, in hopes they will go along with the suggestion and be convicted of the crime. A political organization or government may use agents provocateurs against political opponents. The provocateurs try to incite the opponent to do counter-productive or ineffective acts to foster public disdain—or provide a pretext for aggression against the opponent (see Red-baiting). Historically, labor spies, hired to infiltrate, monitor, disrupt, or subvert union activities, have used agent provocateur tactics. Agent provocateur activities raise ethical and legal issues. In common law jurisdictions, the legal concept of entrapment may apply if the main impetus for the crime was the provocateur.

It has come down to community leaders and people who live there to keep an eye out for their area. Thus this whole "greed" system has created this problem. The Rich VS the Poor. The Rich get walled up in their towers, and hoard everything. Leaving us with next to nothing to live on. They created this, and now just have to sit back and watch it play out. Granted, much of this is pure human nature, pure human nature. No grand conspiracy. Just a small percent of people with ALL the money, and make us fight over bread crumbs. Total insanity from where I see it.

Thus it must be understood, that we can not punish the peaceful protestors over a few idiots who are taking advantage of this event.
Trust me, they are knuckle heads, so I won't sit here and defend their actions. But I understand WHY it came to this.

These "gang bangers" are nothings compared to the REAL criminal element in our world. These thugs wear suits and ties. Hold titles like CEO, and presidents. They are FAR more dangerous than these little gang bangers.
We are extorted Daily by these real thugs and criminals.

And now injustice has made it way into the hive mind of what and who we are. This goes FAR beyond just Mike Brown. Brown was the last straw!! Decades of injustice has lead us to this point.
Police gearing up like they are military, and police state, our rights being taken away from us.

It is real, and it is happening right now before us all.
And it is very important we know the difference between peaceful protestors and Agent provocateurs!

Remember, the KKK has their hand in this mess right now.

In the United States, the COINTELPRO program of the Federal Bureau of Investigation includes FBI agents posing as political activists to disrupt the activities of political groups in the U.S., such as the Black Panthers, Ku Klux Klan, Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, and the American Indian Movement. New York City police officers were accused of acting as agents provocateurs during protests against the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City.[4] Denver police officers were also alleged to have used undercover detectives to instigate violence against police during the 2008 Democratic National Convention.[5]

The Black Panter's have their hands in this too.
Lots of splinter groups all with their own agenda. They leave out on the MSM about KKK, but clearly point out Black Panther movement.
Bias, total bias with the MSM.

This is not a debate about Mike Brown or Darren Wilson in what happened. This is about the protests, and something bigger than just that one thing that lead us to this.

But once the Klan puts their hand in the cookie jar, I have to stand up, and expose everything I can in the name of PEACE!

These Klans folks are just trying to incite more hate, more violence. I hope many of you can see this. and those with "support" Darren Wilson pages, have been directly linked to KKK groups.
Not all of them.. But many. As some innocent folks jumped on that band wagon, not even knowing its being pushed by the Klan.

This happens all over the world, and is nothing "new".

Notorious were the activities of agents provocateurs against revolutionaries in Imperial Russia. Yevno Azef and Father Gapon are examples of such provocateurs. In the "Trust Operation" (1921–1926), the Soviet State Political Directorate (OGPU) set up a fake anti-Bolshevik underground organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia". The main success of this operation was luring Boris Savinkov and Sidney Reilly into the Soviet Union, where they were arrested and executed.

I promised some friends on twitter I would help expose this. But with 45 some letters..lol hardly enough to get my point across.
And also bringing this to light, in these heart breaking events.

Community leaders ask the peaceful protestors to end their protests come night time.. So we can clearly see who is up to no good.
They have every right to be out there.. But they do not want to be lumped together with these Agents.

And make no mistake. These are agents created by this very "greed" system. The system created these people, and now we reap what we have sown.
edit on 22914372485 by zysin5 because: Edit 2

Other members, please feel free to add any other information that I have left out in my OP.. So much to this, that I can not cover it alone.
edit on 22914322785 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Yep, that's certainly out there. I remember at peace protests I used to go to, there were these useful idiots called the "Black Bloc" who would cover their faces, and thus made a perfect entry point for provocateurs.

I think a good thing to remember is that a peaceful protest is like a petition you sign, its a place where you have your identity counted, not hidden. Its full of people showing who they, are and registering their grievances with the government. Provocateurs will always try one way or another to hide their true identity.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The situation is grim. Though I still, in a very crazy kinda way, hold on to a hope that cooler heads will prevail.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas on what needs to be changed about the system and what to change it to, if anything?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think that's what ultimately happened to anonymous but there is no way to verify it for sure.

Great thread, I'm glad someone had the time to do it right!
Kill a Tarrasque lately?
edit on 8/18/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ferguson is ripe with this I would imagine. This is a very sensitive situation that if pushed in the wrong direction could ignite into a fire that could easily spread to other cities. Angry crowds can easily be lead astray.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well certainly the NBPP is provoking the crowds to riot. Nothing undercover about it. they should be charge with hate crimes and inciting a riot.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Thanks! Yeah I had some reports on twitter, and just did not have the space to spell it all out in the right way. Thanks for your support!

Off topic reply.--Tarrasque, oh my I hope I never have to come face to face with one of those Towers of Death! lol I chuckled when I heard Tarrasque! --Id have to private you mail you, but we are currently in Ravenloft, and there is an Undead Tarrasque out there somewhere, as if a living one was not bad enough!

Reply to Sparkymedic-- I hope so too. Information and understand can lead to cooler heads.. I am guilty of jumping the gun on here a couple times, and had to step back.
Now to fix the system. Tough question there, The only thing that would fix this, would be a total melt down, and restart. We are in this to deep now, and far to many people still serve this system with all their heart.
Right VS left battles still rage on.. And to fully explain that, I would need a whole new topic.. Sorry can't answer you on that one medic.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Thing is on that, MSM is reporting on them.. But not KKK presence. I find that to be slightly bias and not telling the whole story. But indeed. While they do not need to be under cover, there are elements out there that are "blackwater style" missions. Trust me they are out there as I type this.
But no doubt that TBPP has their hand in on that Anon message. It just felt different to me. And while this is all guess work on my end, I DO think it was TBPP that had a hand in the Anon message put out. Was not typical Anon style.

Yet on the other hand it was the Black Panthers asking peaceful protestors to go home, for their own safety. Klan folks, where just there to make issues and to provoke all Human beings.. Not just "black" folks. I really hate having to say black people or those people.. we are all just human beings. Point made. Moving on. 2 sides to each coin.. Point out what you wish. It is your right.

All those "hate" groups have the RIGHT to speak their voice. It is what protects us all. So what is right for one, is right for another. Its just all the under the table dealings going on, that we do not see in the public eye. That is why I bring it here to ATS. The membership/mod community here can smell a rat when they see one.
edit on 22914323185 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I tried to find it in the OP, but I couldn't find anything other than speculation. There wasn't even a question mark in the title.

I'm assuming that the OP is basically saying, and forgive me for possibly missing the intent of your words, there are [I]agents provocateur[/I] in Ferguson, because there have been some in past demonstrations. No one seems to know which side those [I]agents[/I] are on.

We know that there have people trying to aggravate rioting to increase their own following, influence, and donations. Al Sharpton comes to mind from past events, and perhaps our current president, in Ferguson, by ordering a third autopsy implying error in at least one of the first two.

And this baffles me:

Community leaders ask the peaceful protestors to end their protests come night time.. So we can clearly see who is up to no good.

I thought the community leaders wanted to end the burning and looting, not the peaceful protests, but they fed off each other, and now the word is "If you can't play nicely, go to your rooms and stay there until I tell you that you can come out."

But who's up to no good? I would have thought it was the rioters. Are you implying that the community leaders trying to calm the situation are up to no good? Would it have been better if they were supplying gasoline to the rioters? What are the leaders supposed to say?

No one is even hinting that the community leaders or anyone else ordered the shooting. The policeman fired, and the town started destroying itself. I don't see room to say this was caused by some other evil person or group.

After reviewing the thread, I see that I missed some things. But those missed things make me feel worse. It sounds as though the contention is that the poor people in any place in America can be expected to riot and destroy if a member of their group is killed unjustly. We know that doesn't happen. It has nothing to do with poverty. How many riots come out of Appalachia or any other place that has many poor people. Where do riots occur? Los Angeles, Chicago, now Ferguson which is a suburb of St. Louis, a city with a lot of murders. It's not poverty that does this.
edit on 18-8-2014 by charles1952 because: add some words.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ya the crowds are probably filled with Soros Foundation agents, Code Pinkers, Communist Party members, any group with past involvement in anarchy against the government. Same nutters who were bull horning the OWS sheep in the streets.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

It has nothing to do with poverty. How many riots come out of Appalachia or any other place that has many poor people. Where do riots occur? Los Angeles, Chicago, now Ferguson which is a suburb of St. Louis, a city with a lot of murders. It's not poverty that does this.

From your reply, sorry I can not debate this with you. You see what you see. I am just reporting from MSM, and boots on the ground. Community leaders, asked peaceful protestors to start up again tomorrow, as not to be lumped in with the bad element. I think you are over analyzing my OP.

What I suggest. Is you do your own research, and find your own answers. I can do none of these things for you. All I can do is share and write what I know now. Without allowing my passion for this over ride my logic.

The research is out there, you are going to have to find your own truths, and own answers.

If you do not think poverty has anything to do with crime. I do not know what to tell you. If you can not SEE that. Then anything I say to you now, will turn into a debate, or back and forth. That non sense is not needed right now. Thanks.

edit on 22914362185 by zysin5 because: edit to add your full quote. Not to cherry pick

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Thank you for pointing out those groups.. I did miss them in my OP, and thankful for other members in there, to fill in some of the blanks I missed.
As per the bottom on my OP.
I can not possibly know "it" all.
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Well certainly the NBPP is provoking the crowds to riot. Nothing undercover about it. they should be charge with hate crimes and inciting a riot.

You say that, but we saw them on video out in the street last night pleading for people to go home.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The "Agent Provocateurs" may be hidden and some may be very visible.

Progressives work at many levels;

Progressive Masters

Progressive Propaganda Scriptors

Progressive Puppets & Scapegoats

Progressive Activists

Progressive Supporters confused & bewildered

Progressive victim sheep, herded and compartmentalized

All present at #Ferguson.Campaign

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for your presence here xuenchen!
You have been one of the many voices of reason I have come to respect on here!
Your thoughts and feelings are duly noted!

This works as historical data, that can be brought up for generations to come.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've sent you an message.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It sounds as though the contention is that the poor people in any place in America can be expected to riot and destroy if a member of their group is killed unjustly. We know that doesn't happen. It has nothing to do with poverty. How many riots come out of Appalachia or any other place that has many poor people. Where do riots occur? Los Angeles, Chicago, now Ferguson which is a suburb of St. Louis, a city with a lot of murders. It's not poverty that does this.

It sounds as though your ability to be passive aggressive has just morphed to passive racism, if I have misinterpreted you have my apologies.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Dear zyzin5,

I'm sorry to have disappointed you so badly.

If you do not think poverty has anything to do with crime. I do not know what to tell you. If you can not SEE that. Then anything I say to you now, will turn into a debate, or back and forth. That non sense is not needed right now.

But you must understand that I never said that poverty has nothing to do with crime.

I am saying that poverty alone does not explain rioting.

Is that a little more in line with your thoughts?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If you do not think poverty has anything to do with crime. I do not know what to tell you.

Not sure what to say to this. I've lived in countries where huge swaths of the population were poorer than most poor Americans. They did not have these types of rioting, looting and general mayhem. This is not a judgement just an observation.

Yet those people would rise up in times of political upheaval and corruption so go figure. There is something missing from this equation and I believe you are right about outside instigators (and opportunists.)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or...foreign elements. Anyone think Putin is loving this? Or Israel? Or ISIS? Because those stories have certainly diminished. Hell, why not CIA? They have a vested interest in perpetuating all of those narratives as well.

As for other replies - Geez. I can't believe the blow back on such a logical supposition.

Here is one member's take.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join