It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson: The Other Side Of The Story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Was Mike Brown an aspiring gang member? A Bloods wanna-be? He's flashing gang signs. What's the gang situation in Ferguson? He was not a school boy... face it, he was a thug.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys The people defending the store robbery even after seeing the video really gets my goat. It does seem that a lot of losers with nothing to show for their miserable, pathetic lives want so badly for this to be true so they can blame society and the cops for where they are, instead of taking responsibility for themselves.
You really have to wonder about the motivation of people that instantly take the side of the criminal.
Like someone posted a photo of Brown flipping the bird and someone's reply was well, the other picture is not him. No one was talking about the OTHER picture, but I guess every village needs an idiot... When the picture of him when he was 12 was circulating none of them spoke up and said "hey that picture is several years old".
All the people that wanted officer Wilson's head on a plate the very second the story came out, now that the truth of a clean, justified shooting of a violent criminal is coming to light, now they want to hold out for "more facts", disgusting.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Yep! It's disgusting! Lots of anti-white racism in the USA these days. I'd like to see the response of the blacks if this was a black officer!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys
There wouldn't be one. Truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yep! It's disgusting! Lots of anti-white racism in the USA these days. I'd like to see the response of the blacks if this was a black officer!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What's Big Mike doing here? Is he counting to five or is he practicing gang signs?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

It's a black thang! You wouldn't understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It also shows that he had no GSR on his hand, so doesn't that go against the police narrative?

And the autopsy shows nothing either way as you quoted.

“It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

Because real life isn't CSI? If the initial discharge took place while they were fighting over the firearm in the holster, he may not have GSR on his hand. If the second autopsy was done after the body was cleaned for the funeral, he would not have GSR. If the rest of the shots were done as he was charging, there would not be GSR on the body.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That picture is old (not nearly as old as the one they gave as at first) so he's been doing that for some time.

GO NAVY!!!!

edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)
(Doctor or corpsman?)
edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body.

From multiple sources.

"A distance" can mean over a couple of feet and that is certainly in keeping with being charged by an assailant. I'm guessing that you are not familiar with firearms and have never shot at a target in close. Gunpowder residue does not travel over a few feet as it is not dense.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
That picture is old (not nearly as old as the one they gave as at first) so he's been doing that for some time.

GO NAVY!!!!

(Doctor or corpsman?)

Beat Army!

My CV in short:

USMC Rifleman
Annapolis midshipman
US Naval Aviator
Med Student
Navy M.D. with deployments with USMC, JSOC (back when it was called that), and US Army.

Total career time 25 years.

Recently became slimy civilian.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's a photo of some ghetto thugs doing community service by protecting a black owned business no doubt. Hair weaves and wigs. Crips and Bloods, how nice! Gangstas unite! Ferguson must be a real hell-hole. Let them burn it to the ground!

Here's the link where I found that photo.
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have some bad news for you:

Christine Byers ‏@ChristineDByers
On FMLA from paper. Earlier tweets did not meet standards for publication.

This is the reporter who did those tweets and is the source cited in the every link that you quoted.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
US Navy ICE, West Pac tour,shellback Antietam,Chicago 89-95.

I am retiring from the Ferguson threads as the truth is finally coming out to tell itself (and this is getting exhausting) see you guys on the boards....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It doesn't do anything to their testimony but show they got one part mistaken.

Yes, it means their account was mistaken.

But it begs the question, what other parts of their story were "mistaken?" Why was their story "mistaken?" was it because it happened so fast they missed parts and filled those parts in with their own "facts?" Or are they caught up in the hype and bold faced lying for their own 15 minutes of fame?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: areyouserious2010
The entry wounds to Brown's lower inner arm could have come from the front or back. We just don't know from the reports so far, though I think Dr. Baden suggests that they are all from the front. Witnesses said he was shot at from behind while running.

If any of them said he was shot in the back, then they are obviously wrong. You should quote the ones who explicitly said this to help your argument.
edit on 14Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:12:33 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Dorian Johnson said Brown was shot while standing next to the vehicle,obviously he was "mistaken" about that, in fact he was so much "mistaken" that there isn`t even gunshot residue on the victim from a shot that was supposedly fired from just 1-2 feet away.
DJ obviously is just filling in a huge "detail" of the encounter with his own assumptions as facts of what he saw.
If he can be so badly "mistaken" about such a huge detail what are the chances that he is also "mistaken" about much smaller but important details?
In my eyes his credibility is seriously diminished,we know that he will present his assumptions as fact.
He`s a really poor witness.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

The entry wounds to Brown's lower inner arm could have come from the front or back. We just don't know from the reports so far, though I think Dr. Baden suggests that they are all from the front. Witnesses said he was shot at from behind while running.

If any of them said he was shot in the back, then they are obviously wrong. You should quote the ones who explicitly said this to help your argument.

We agree. And thanks for the tip, I will remember this for future posts.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus
Dr. Baden said that he was shot from more than a foot away. More than a foot could be 2 feet or it could be 22 feet (or 35 feet as that's about as far as he was from the vehicle).

He also said residue may be on the clothing, which he did not have access to.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I dont get it, i really dont, a black kid doing fingers sings, hes an evil basterd.

White dudes taking pictures with millitary grade guns, there patriots.

It would be so much easier if people would just come out and say how they really feel, not hide behind there keyboard.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join