It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson: The Other Side Of The Story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OP is really pushing the police angle.

The only facts we have so far is the autopsy report. The victim was shot from a distance - the opposite of what the shooter (Darren Wilson) claimed.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
OP is really pushing the police angle.

The only facts we have so far is the autopsy report. The victim was shot from a distance - the opposite of what the shooter (Darren Wilson) claimed.

Actually we can't even be sure of the distance. Medical examiner never got the clothes to test for gunshot residue.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Untrue, the head wounds were close range. Check your source,

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body.

From multiple sources.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I saw the sketch (www.nydailynews.com...) based upon the sketch it looks like he didn't charge the police officer at all, plus he didn't rob a convienance store not as in cash he left with chips, which would be petty theft, the police officer didn't know at first because well you look at things the right sort of ways here, robbing a conveniance store of chips is just simply not as big as a robbery itself. Police officer didn't at all know for anything, reversed back a few feet away, maybe something came out that match his description of the covienance store and simply just shot him, when he got out of the police car, it kind of makes since after getting into a scruff of not being on the sidewalk. He didn't have gun right well obviously he didn't rob for cas, your not going to have a gun to rob for chips. He simply walked out with the chips and wasn't carrying anything.

He must have looked at the police officer, when got out believed he knew broke the law, had his hands up in the air believing he had matched his description of the coveniance store camera, and he shot the guy six times.

The problem with this charging stuff is that the bullets would hit differently if you were charging some might miss because your head would be down.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The officers offical report has not been released yet. Not even on MSM.
Everything you have posted is all hearsay.
All but the eye witness accounts from D. Johnson.
And the video of the robbery that Brown did do, 100% no doubt there. But it was smear job, as they claimed they didn't know about the robbery, then the chief changed that story.

This Joise woman they had on MSM was 2nd hand accounts, what she was told by another person, That is called hearsay.
The official report of Darren Wilson has not been released. Only hearsay.

In your own words Abe.

The cop has told his family and friends the following

The cop "told" his family and friends, and you are using that as what feels like Matter of fact. It is Not! It is clearly hearsay.

Again in your own words.

This also corroborates the officer's story.

How could it? When the officer's story has not been released. It is like you are trying to bate an emotional response from people, and when they do, you hit the report button. Like you did on me. That is cool, I even sent you a nice personal message. And I am trying to "play" nice here. Yet you are spinning this as matter of fact, and it is not. You are promoting half truths here.

This is nothing personal, but you have from the start been very bias on this story. In favor of Darren Wilson.
You also reported that the gun shots where from close range.
Other members have sited their sources, even the MSM said they where not close range shots. But I do not buy everything I hear on the MSM.

Baden, also the former New York City medical examiner, told the Times that Brown was shot from a distance, explaining that no gunpowder suggesting point-blank gunfire was found on Brown’s body.

Yet we have gone back and forth here before, and I will not resort to my typical emotional reply. But Abe, you said lets wait for all the info to come out, and keep cool heads.

Then you make a thread, about the other side.
The other side has not been told yet, and not officially released.

The police Chief did release some information.
The only information released by MSM is the chief of police saying, Wilson did not know about the robbery, then he changed his story, and said, Wilson did know about the robbery. Who is flip flopping here?

With all due respect, I ask, what gives? Seems you have a clear cut agenda. And you told me on another thread.
We should not take sides.
Yet you are clearly taking a side, and it shows.

Have a good night. Your thread It is full of holes, and TONS of hearsay. 2nd hand accounts on Darren's side. And being slightly condescending to anyone who might think otherwise. Again nothing personal here, just what I see happening here in this thread.
The truth is, and if we can agree on anything is. We do not have all the facts yet. So how can we get "the other side" of the story just yet? I will give you the same advice you gave me. Lets wait till more facts become clear.

edit on 23014153685 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5 Everything being posted about this is hearsay, funny nobody had a problem with all the hearsay as long as it was anti-cop. As soon as it turns out the shooting was probably clean and justified, all of you that jumped the gun and wanted this guys head, now are back pedaling and saying "we don't have all the facts yet".

Where was all your restraint when you wanted this guys head?

Shame on you.

Also, one of the quotes you associate to me is actually a line from the source.

The anti-police element here is so thick-headed and obtuse you guys are even defending Brown's actions during the robbery, just shows how disingenuous your side is.
If one more knucklehead starts with the "that wasn't a robbery" nonsense... I swear I'm going to lose it. Post your home addresses and when the same thing happens to you make sure you tell the cops it wasn't a robbery.

edit on 19-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: warren408
I saw the sketch (www.nydailynews.com...) based upon the sketch it looks like he didn't charge the police officer at all, plus he didn't rob a convienance store not as in cash he left with chips....

He did indeed rob the store, strong arm ROBBERY this isn't even a question, it would seem you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Chips? You sure about that sparky?

It would seem you don't have the facts, you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about,you have made things up to push a false story, and you sure joined the right side for it.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5
Hey look at the news, it seems at least a dozen witnesses corroborate the police account of the incident!

one link
two links
three links

So with all due respect,

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

But yet the only quote the 2 sources give is josies account.
I am sure police 'found' a dozen witnesses.
Also strange that if they say it happened the way you think, they are credible.
But if it is the other way, they just didn't see it right or didn't really see it at all and are just repeating.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Also strange that if they say it happened the way you think, they are credible.

WRONG. If it fits the rest of the physical evidence, it is credible.

We are now at the point in the investigation that EVERYONE's testimony,who said that he was shot in the back, is now IMPEACHED. Whether they were mistaken because it happened so fast or if they were outright lying, their testimony is now called into question and found to not be accurate.
edit on 19-8-2014 by areyouserious2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86
How about if the person shot was flipping the bird at the same time he was charging the officer?

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra That would explain why he was shot in the arm 4 times.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Well the top photo is not him, so nice try there.
And you act like you have never flipped any off before. I highly doubt that. Flipping an officer off doesn't justify a thing so what is your point

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Exactly! Well said!
Support is already growing for officer Wilson. It's sad because whatever slight credibility the blacks of Ferguson had has gone out the window. So far things are now lining up in support of the officer. Michael Brown dead or alive was a thug piece of trash!!!! He lived by the sword and he died by the sword.

Supposedly Wilson had a rough childhood but managed to become a cop and do something with his life.

And all the idiots out there making excuses for Brown, eg he was 18, he really didn't rob the store....... Pathetic! He was a bully! A loser!

Did he deserve to get shot dead? Maybe, maybe not but its ridiculous to see the black community and others downplaying his behavior and who he was!!!!!!

I was 18 once and I NEVER took pictures of dollar bills in my mouth with a gun in hand! Typical black ghetto thug mentality!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: areyouserious2010
Or they saw the cop shoot and then saw mike Brown turn around and thought he got hit.
It doesn't do anything to their testimony but show they got one part mistaken. Now if it can be proven no shot was fired when he was running them we it is a different story, but we are not at that point yet.
And the only physical evidence out is the leaked autopsy which says it could go either way

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

It's a good thing that picture isn't of him. Do some research on the picture before you assume

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That's more of a black gangster mentality than some 18 year old flipping off the camera having fun. He's trying to look tough and thuggish not funny or goofy. And no I honestly never took a picture or had my picture taken if me giving the finger to the camera. But what's cool nowadays and funny makes my head spin !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Whatever! The last two combined with the surveillance video already says enough! I'm sure the kid was probably high all the time! How's that??? Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

So your saying there is 0 pictures of you flipping off a camera? Doubt it.
And those don't prove a thing in relation to the event
Other then people using unrelated events to justify what the cop did.
And who cares if he was high all the time, what does that have to do with him being shot?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join