It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson: The Other Side Of The Story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well it seems, the more that evidence comes out the more it corroborates the idea that this was a clean shooting in full accordance with the law.
You know how people are always saying "Why didn't the police shoot so and so in the leg first?"
The autopsy shows us that the officer did indeed fire four non-lethal shots to the arm before taking the two fatal head shots.
The autopsy also shows us that contrary to the testimony of the accomplice Brown WAS NOT SHOT IN THE BACK.

Freedom 12 posted this:The cop has told his family and friends the following -

1) After initial contact with the teens about getting out of the street he pulled over to the side of the street, then claims he heard on Police radio about the robbery and description matched teens.
2)Officer claimed teens ran after initial struggle/discharge of officers gun inside squad car. He then says teens stopped, turned around, and talked # to him. At that point M Brown charged him, officer fired multiple rounds, with first few impacts on M Brown' s arms. Then as M Brown continued to charge the officer despite being struck 4 times, the officer then fired 2 head shots dropping M Brown just a few feet short of the officer. Officer also thinks M Brown was most likely intoxicated in some form.

This fits perfectly with the autopsy as well, here is a quote from the Doctor “This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

This also corroborates the officer's story.

Nobody wants to hear this though because the truth is a bitter pill to swallow and there's lot's of money to be made in a civil lawsuit, you don't think those "free" lawyers showed up at the Brown family's door out of the goodness of their hearts do you?

This doesn't look like a watershed moment in Posse Comitatus anymore, it looks like a clean shooting.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Funny part is why did the police officers not come out with the story right away, why wait so long?

Probably would have saved a few burning buildings

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
I'll ask here as well.

Where is the source for this story, and did it come before or after the autopsy results were released?
Because that post did not.
edit on 18Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:02:42 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 Police are professionals who know that investigation takes time, rabble rousers immediately start spewing whatever non sense best fits their agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
The post by freedom12 is associated to facebook, the front page of CNN is carrying a story that a purported friend of the officer called in an account to a radio talk show.

It's not a race, just because you are the first one lying (like the accomplice)that doesn't make it the truth.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Funny part is why did the police officers not come out with the story right away, why wait so long?

Have you not seen that video of the angry 'protestors' in the street chanting how they'd like to see that cop?

Dead.

I wouldn't say anything either, and by the sounds of it, he told his girlfriend who i'd assume he had confided in, who told her friend who told somebody else, so it's like he made a statement to the media or anything

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

The crazy thing is that I think that the opposite may be true. If the truth had come out earlier the more stunned the Ferguson people might have been and also might have felt that it was a coverup. By letting them express their anger and frustration over this drawn out time frame; it might have change this from a huge initial blowup to the slow simmering that we have seen.

The looting and rioting has been small scale so far. Also, what if the cop's side had been put out earlier and later found to have holes. Would the people have felt that there was a coverup? I don't think that the quick release of information would have been better received.

Another thing to think about; do the people protesting feel let down that their initial reason for protesting was false?
Will that make some of them slower to rush to a quick judgement?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And you dont have an agenda with an op that attacks people for not seeing this situation in the same light as you.

Terrible op that attacks people, and your answer to why they didint tell us what suposedly happened is because there proffesional, comical at best.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Greven
The post by freedom12 is associated to facebook, the front page of CNN is carrying a story that a purported friend of the officer called in an account to a radio talk show.

It's not a race, just because you are the first one lying (like the accomplice)that doesn't make it the truth.

BTW the girl call 2 times on radio. Look VERY MUCH as a "undercover" cops trying to push the police story! That's why she just call radio, nobody can know who that "Josie" is. And can relate her to the police dept

and i add : The police confirm the shooting before the running. So it doesn't work xD Fail Police propaganda ( But some weak souls believe it.... )
edit on 18-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

Im sorry i dont follow, your saying that the rioters where asking for the death of the officer, then why not release the story before the riots started, why wait for this long.

Makes no sense whats so ever.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It also shows that he had no GSR on his hand, so doesn't that go against the police narrative?

And the autopsy shows nothing either way as you quoted.

“It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

BTW the girl call 2 times on radio. Look VERY MUCH as a "undercover" cops trying to push the police story! That's why she just call radio, nobody can know who that "Josie" is. And can relate her to the police dept

and i add : The police confirm the shooting before the running. So it doesn't work xD Fail Police propaganda ( But some weak souls believe it.... )

You know this woman could have been a friend of Mrs. Wilson while also being a cop. To a point this is a better way to release Darren's version of events. It does soften the blow to the community before getting Darren's version offically from the police department. It does not matter if this was some subtle way of releasing Darren's version. What matters is does Darren's version fit the physical evidence collected at the scene of the incident.

If by releasing Darren's version via a third person helped keep Ferguson from exploding I have to say that then I approve of the maneuver. Better to keep things a small simmer than an explosive boil.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It also shows that he had no GSR on his hand, so doesn't that go against the police narrative?

And the autopsy shows nothing either way as you quoted.

“It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

In this situation a lack of evidence is not necessary evidence of lack due to it being the 2nd autopsy without the clothing. Also, do we have any information that chain of custody was continued all the way until medical examiner performed the second autopsy.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
GSR picked up second hand may or may not exist on Brown, a paraffin test wasn't part of the autopsy.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 Unlike you some people find it better to gather facts before making statements.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Facts are all over the place, and as usual your personal attacks are childish at best, im still laughing at how proffesional the police are whith taking so long to come out with there side, but you have the truth so i should bow down lol.

Im guessing this is not over and theres still facts to come out.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: dukeofjive696969 Police are professionals who know that investigation takes time, rabble rousers immediately start spewing whatever non sense best fits their agenda.

No police are criminals, that frequently think they are Judge Dredd.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

You know this woman could have been a friend of Mrs. Wilson while also being a cop. To a point this is a better way to release Darren's version of events. It does soften the blow to the community before getting Darren's version offically from the police department. It does not matter if this was some subtle way of releasing Darren's version. What matters is does Darren's version fit the physical evidence collected at the scene of the incident.

If by releasing Darren's version via a third person helped keep Ferguson from exploding I have to say that then I approve of the maneuver. Better to keep things a small simmer than an explosive boil.

The police dept don't care about riot and unrest xD. The "robbing video" after the first peace night prouve it.

I'm sure she do it for the future trial, and testing the "Official story".

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

We don't need clothing for gsr on his hand that was suppose to be next to the gun.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The police dept don't care about riot and unrest xD. The "robbing video" after the first peace night prouve it.

I'm sure she do it for the future trial, and testing the "Official story".

The robbing video also distracted most people from looking up Darren Wilson's address and calling for his head directly. It sent the public's view in a different direction. It is not necessarily an evil thing to do. I can see the police's actions as a way keeping things at a slow simmer instead of an all out boil. I think we also have to remember that the chief of police is still a human being. He has been shouted at time and time again. It is natural to give out information that may suggest that your anger is misplaced. I think we could all do some walking in other people's shoes before we criticize their reactions.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join