It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National guard deployed. Where is the outrage??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know there is a thread detailing the order being given. What this thread need to be about is where is the outrage. Isn't this what every one has been theorizing was going to happen? National guard being deployed to stop civil unrest. With martial law following shortly after.

Where the hell is the outrage. Where are the so called defenders of the Constitution standing up against this blatant violation of our constitution. They were up in arms over the police in military gear. Now there are actually us military guardsmen complete with full accoutrements coming to ferguson and no full blown blowback over this.

This is the time to make a stand against this tyranny that is being broadcast for the world to see. The so called beacon of freedom and liberty looking just like Ukraine did during the maidan protests.

My question is who is going to fire the shot heard around the world because I believe the second American Revolution is closer than most think.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Everyone called Alex Jones crazy and what not. With this situation finally unfolding I feel this link bears watching.

linky

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: magnum1188

Um ya there has been plenty in the threads regarding this, did you read the thread about the order being given?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes I have. Where is the militia response. This is what they are there for?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If people shoot at cops it's time to bring the Army.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is thread on that as well with plenty of outrage of asking where they are
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ty. Mods please close thread

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity
If people shoot at cops it's time to bring the Army.

This has not been confirmed

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Where is the outrage that professional protesters always show up at these things and instigate the Molotov cocktails, violent confrontations and protracted chaos?

There are organizations that train and are funded for opportunities to exploit like Ferguson. Communist Party is usually affiliated, and the various Soros type Foundations.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What part of 'curfew' do you not understand?

What part of random looting not being a useful way of protesting police brutality do you not understand?

And we've been under silent martial law and 'state of emergency' ever since 9-11. It was never repealed.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What outrage? The National Guard is used for such civil unrest events. You didnt know?
Why outrage when they are doing what they are trained (and paid)to do? If your'e an American...your taxes pay for their training....

"They’re typically called into action by a state governor, who can send them to the site of any officially declared emergency in the state".

c/o science.howstuffworks.com...

edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You are making it sound like this is a unique event.

It's not.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why would there be outrage?
The situation is obviously out of control and someone needs to stop it now.
If you are comfortable with the situation the way it is why don`t you invite all those people to come to your neighborhood and do their protesting?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What Violation of the Constitution?

They are trying to defuse it. Even Holder is telling them to get the damn tanks off the streets. The people to blame for the escalation of this mess, are those whose signatures are on the purchase orders and requisitions of such military grade technology for simple law enforcement.

Point fingers in the right place. Those that peddled and sold the equipment, and the Major and City Council for allowing it. They should be arrested too for breach of the peace. Militarizing the streets. What the bleep where they thinking. I know. Probably to enrich themselves no doubt. Greed.

They should be arrested for accessories after the fact for murder, if this officer is indeed, guilty for trying to avert justice. Another charge tacked on should be felony rescue, as, last I checked, he is not in jail awaiting trial.

Domestic Tranquility is a right, enumerated in the Constitution Preamble. Purchasing this garbage shows they have violated their oaths and are traitors for money.

Just put the damn case in front of a Grand Jury already for indictment proceedings against the officer.

Let a Jury, not vigilante and mob justice, decide.

One is civilized. The other is not. Start demanding arrests of those who are the cause. The "Leadership". Not the result.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Where is the outrage about "the community" rioting and breaking into 7/11's and small stores owned by Koreans and other Asians as a response to a police shooting? Is THAT civilized behavior? The National Guard is called in to restore order. That's their job. It isn't "unconstitutional" and never has been. Maintaining the "security of a free state" means assuring that stupid idiots don't destroy your livelihood because some other stupid idiot shot some third stupid idiot.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What outrage are people supposed to feel about the National Guard doing something they are supposed to do?

Be outraged and the initial actions of the cop, sure.
Be outraged and the criminals doing the looting of stores, sure.

Why be outraged at this?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would expect there to be some military bearing and discipline, and a bit more common sense, coming from the US military. I don't think they are power-tripping as hard as many police officers. That doesn't mean they should be there, but I just think they will hold themselves to higher standards. But considering we don't see this often at all, I don't have a clue how the military will react. But I just know that, having served in the military, there is not so much freedom of action. Or at least there will not be in a situation like this. That is just an educated guess. Now in a war zone there is a bit more freedom of action, especially to use your weapon, but I suppose it will depend on the rules of engagement in Ferguson. I do trust the actual military more than any police organization, including all these swat teams that every government department seems to have now. But again, the military probably shouldn't be there in the first place, but I think it could work out better in the long run.

Now I do not condone taking away the rights of the people, and if these soldiers start getting crazy I will be just as mad as anyone else...But I just don't think they will react as badly as the police. We will see though. I don't think this goes against the Constitution in any way, the deploying of the National Guard, and isn't this issued on a state level? I'm relatively certain it is legal. Other things I am not so sure about, and I admit I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
this seems all just so much blather and posturing.....Fergueson is just another distraction, and an opportunity for the PTB to do some more prick waving for the rest of us.....
Sometimes we seem to beat this stuff to death with threads that would best be posts in another thread.....meh

top topics

join