It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Gates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would like to share some light on the mystery of The Seven Gates, The Seven Seals, the Seven Vails, and The Rainbow Gate.

Cycles...It's all about the cycles. The human experience here on Earth is not linear. Read up about the Great Ages. The seven gates - the Rainbow Gate. Of which some information has left the Mystery Schools.

Like the Earth circles around our Sun, so does our solar system circle around our galaxy. Sometimes we are closer to the source of the energy we call “Prana” or "Serpent Power" - it's transmitted from the center of our galaxy, through Sirius, and then from our Sun to Earth. These are Energy Gates or channels for transmitting Prana as established by the Children of An back in ancient times.

When we are at the closest to Sirius we have the Golden Ages, we are approaching the next Golden Age now and we are coming from darker Ages. Countless civilizations have risen and fallen over hundreds of thousands of years at the fate of the Great Cycles.

The seven colors of the Rainbow Gate fills our seven major chakras - which is our internal rainbow - filling us with consciousness and animating life on Earth.

Chakra rainbow:

(Thanks to Ophiuchus 13 for the image)

We are approaching a new Golden Age, after they have passed humanity will once again sink into darkness, as so many civilizations have done before us, without it we could not be. All as directed by the Logos.

The ancients knew about it, the Mayans called it the 13 Baktun’s, the ancient Greeks called it The Great Ages, and the Hindu calls it the Yugas .See the video below at about 19 minutes onwards for more insight into the Yugas and how the Great Ages influence human consciousness in both positive and negative ways:

As our solar system moves around the galaxy the frequency from the Seven Gates changes, which in turn changes the frequency of all life on Earth - thusly changing our potential. A person with a low frequency, the lower three chakras, has self-preservation & egotistical tendencies and seeks pleasures, while a person with a high frequency seeks detachment from the physical body and the pleasures of this world.

The cycles of the Ages changes the energy frequencies of the Prana which we receive, and thereby changes also our potential. One can be Enlightened even in the darker Ages, but it is harder and takes more effort. In the Golden Ages, it is simpler to be Enlightened as your energies have a higher frequency.

In 2082 a new Yuga starts, in the West we call this the Age of Aquarius - we are currently at the end of the Age of Pisces. Between each Age there is usually some upheaval, like wars, famine, natural disasters, etc. ; many people today are intuitively anticipating this upheaval.

The Cycles will continue until Sagittarius - The old Centaur - shoots his arrow towards us and scorches the Earth; making it lifeless for millions of years to afterwards. But then again - after all that passed time - life will once again start to blossom on Earth for new Cycles to continue until the death of our Earth's Father - the Sun - and finally at the End of Time.

Peace and respect to you all, thank you.

-MM

edit on 18-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Thank you for sharing this insightful bit of info.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
smells like brimstone in here..?

to continue until the death of our Earth's Father - the Sun - and finally at the End of Time.
Peace and respect to you all, thank you.

PMSL

i usually don't link this unit, but.. ..siriusly?

there's a rainbow(gateway)bridge over here, too.. but something just doesn't seem kosher about any of this...
edit on 18-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: rainbow gatekeepers

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grubblesnert
Thank you for sharing this insightful bit of info.

Thank you. My post comes off as this is someting I know, but this is actually something I would like to discuss if is true.

-MM

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
..that new-age programming is effective, isn't it folks?

..click those links back there
then this, this & this

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

i usually don't link this unit, but.. ..siriusly?

That is a large article that picks up many things not easily understood or hidden by many veils. I will discuss some of them today, and hopefully I will have time to go into some of the other parts of it later on.

Sirius is the destination of the Masons, this much is clear, yes? But why? Well, mostly because this is the constellation where the children of An - the gods that visited Earth in the ancient past came from. It is in the very name of the Masons what they seek - hidden in plain sight; "Ma-Sons" means Sons of Ma, "Ma" means "The Primordial Land", so they consider the Mason initiates to be The Sons of the Primordial Land ("Ma-Sons"), the primordial land I believe is the land where the gods came from in Ancient times - which is Sirius - Enki, Enlil, etc. all came from that system; the primordial land. The Sons of the Primordial Land wants to go back to their "Mother land" which is Sirius. By becoming gods themselves the Masosn hope to return to their motherland and join the other gods there. Do you agree?

originally posted by: UNIT76that new-age programming is effective, isn't it folks?

This is not new, this is old - ancient in fact. I believe that the establishment of the Rainbow Gate is also encoded in the Bible for the wise to understand:

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Source: Genesis 9:13

When it comes to the Owl symbology in one of the link you provided, then imagine this; the Owl is a symbol of wisdom. When you open your Third Eye you get wise to the reality of existance, this is why the Owl is an ancient symbol for raising your awareness and wisdom by the opening of the Third Eye chakra.

originally posted by: UNIT76there's a rainbow(gateway)bridge over here, too.. but something just doesn't seem kosher about any of this...

I believe that the mystery symbol of the Rainbow Gates has seven colors which match that of the chakras; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. Gold can also be used, e.g. the Golden Gate or Arch symbolises the Rainbow Gate. Am I making sense? If the rainbow or arch is not of gold or have more or less than seven colors (or different colors) then it is probably not a mystery symbol but just a drawing of a rainbow. This is the true meaning behind the veils which is the Royal Arch of Freemasonry; the ancient Sodomite Gateway.
It symbolizes the joining of Heaven (Sirius) and Earth by the gods in ancient times by the establishment of the Rainbow Gate which permits channeling of engergy from the center of the universe through Sirius and also a means for travel.

-MM

edit on 19-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

(stuff)
...Do you agree?

yes & no. as you've said "hidden behind many veils"
layers & layers.. & some of 'em were presented back there, sure.
..the real question would be, "do them 'masons agree?"

This is not new, this is old - ancient in fact

yep ..that's technically more 'correct'
(but if you're capable of 'calling me' on it, you also know why we use the term)

I believe that the establishment of the Rainbow Gate is also encoded in the Bible for the wise to understand:

the sign of the covenant..
umm...

..maybe someone else might like to take it from here?

oh, you've added more text back there..

the ancient Sodomite Gateway

bwahahahahaha

(thnx)
/out
edit on 19-8-2014 by UNIT76 because: what reason? ...as if it isn't obvious

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
"the ancient Sodomite Gateway"
bwahahahahaha

(thnx)
/out

A Sodomite was a resident in Sodom and Gomorrah, these were cities mentioned in the Book of Genesis and throughout the Hebrew Bible - so, I don't mean someone who engages in certain unmentionable sexual practices. I believe that if you understand the underlying mystery of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah you also understand the Rainbow Gates. The story is about raising the frequencies of man from below the waters (Gomorrah means "The Deep Waters") - which are the three lower chakras connected to your ego, to a higher frequency above the waters - the four higher chakras. The Root chakra is indeed located near the rectum, in the "tailbone" or coccyx bone and is associated with the Fire Element - Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by Fire and Brimstone(sulphur) - do you see the connection here?

-MM

edit on 19-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

/out

wasn't intending to post here again, this time i mean it..

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by Fire and Brimstone(sulphur) - do you see the connection here?

what did i say when i first got here?

smells like brimstone in here..?

sure, i see "a connection" (like the first connections with sirius & the rainbow gateway/gatekeepers)

mixing bible symbology with occult symbology is like mixing pizza & pasta
it's all food, but they end up making different meals
(unless you're some kind of radioactive mutated ninja turtle who likes such hybridization)
(remember; we are what we eat)
(remember; it's not what goes into a man that defiles him, it's what comes OUT that defiles him)

there's more on sodom & gomorrah in the bible, it's often linked w/ info @ babylon, Tyr, etc
..isn't the bible enough?
it says "test all things..."
and by all means, continue to do that

without a *foundation* all this will just take you in circles forever
that's what it's meant to do..
..that you "know" of chakra's & the higher nature,
can you now make even one hair white or black? (mat 5:36)
the work is internal (lead into gold)

get back to me when you have one of these mason-types confirm that sirius link
/rip van winkle mode

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

You should read more and complain less. Here is a good place to start:

Alice Bailey - The Seven Rays of Life.

Not the whole truth but it can make you wiser on this very complex subject, it is not for all to understand.

Peace and respect.

-MM

edit on 20-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join