It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson, MO and Police Brutality- Ask Jesse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
Strong arm tactics in local neighbourhood stores i understand,,when establishing territory,, but i do not understand gang culture enough too know if ,

the gang element was comming too Ferguson,,or even if there was/is, gang activity in that neighbourhood.

Can anyone elaborate, or is that tabboo?
curious.

I was never in a gang but could certainly share a little insight. I'm sure there are countless pictures of me in the past with my finger up. Probably even more simply being dead drunk. A kid surrounded by an environment that promotes "hip" or "thug life" behavior and probably was no angel by all means doesn't or shouldn't condone a young unarmed man being murdered. Nor the heavy handed tactics afterward.

All I see in that photo is a direct attempt to destroy the character just as lawyers use on plaintiffs to discredit them for rapes and so forth. It doesn't make him a saint nor does the argument prove he deserved to die. Its a distraction.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Actually the fact that the deceased was entering the Heating/Cooling trade, is a positive in my opinion, but i ask again,
was he drawn into the criminal element due to its influence in American urban centres?
or were gang related activities unknown in Ferguson?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If you want civil disobedience...don't proverbially poop where you eat. Be quiet. Sneaky. Get as many tires, oil, combustibles and more tires...

Put them on the on and off ramps for STL...or Lambert or whatever. Back up the city...the WHOLE CITY. Place your signs. Add more tires...

No one dies...just a little petrochemical fumes, but hell, Monsanto poisoned that area years ago.

Do it wise. No death. Just disruption.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
If you want civil disobedience...don't proverbially poop where you eat. Be quiet. Sneaky. Get as many tires, oil, combustibles and more tires...

Put them on the on and off ramps for STL...or Lambert or whatever. Back up the city...the WHOLE CITY. Place your signs. Add more tires...

No one dies...just a little petrochemical fumes, but hell, Monsanto poisoned that area years ago.

OR,,,
and im sure Dr. M.L.K would agree, there was one way that worked a long time ago,,

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome
I'm afraid we are well past that stage...Dr. King, Ghandi, Malcolm X,

The anti-war movement of the '60's was intentionally circumvented. Just as the Occupy Movements were. That was our chance...

I'm not advocating deaths...civil disobedience at its finest. Ferguson is so close to an international airport...

Shutting it down for a day or two...maybe it would catch on...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

OR,,,
and im sure Dr. M.L.K would agree, there was one way that worked a long time ago,,

It worked so well we had the LA riots...Cincinnati went nuts in the 90's. King had to be stopped before equality for all regardless of race, religion, sex, etc...became an idea the white elites couldn't contain...same with bobby Kennedy, who strangely cared for the common man.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Jesse i am afraid we cannot condense the constellation of symptoms of this disease into questions like you are asking,that over-simplfies things to much and does not allow us to seek curative interactions here together.

The questions surrounding the circumstances of the incident in question do not matter,this event iteslf was not the catalyst of the Country and Communitys unrest.This event is a pressure-relief action.But it is neither the beginning nor the end of the issue at large.

Jesse the reason you were encouraged to phrase your questions contextuall in the ways you in fact did run very very deep,you see Jesse you were FORCED into seeing things in a way which encouraged you to ask you questions the way you have.

It is a TRUST issue jesse.

I toss this in every time i reply to your threads Jesse for a reason so here goes....... Who killed JFK Jesse?

The NATION has lived under the growing,evolving and suffocating reppression of Stockholm Syndrome since that murderous-traitorous day in Dealy Plaza.Traitorous to the processes representing the People.

America has been a Pressure cooker since the Warren Commission TOLD THEM TO BE THERE

Jesse this is an organised and well planned and executed ACTION.

No one in America knows who to trust anymore,the entire country was DIVIDED by the Murder of JFK when the killers were INTENTIONALLY LET FREE and the people found out.

The ONLY way to answer your questions with a CURATIVE answer Jesse is to tell you to support the disclosure of the JFK murderers ASAP,this is the ONLY way for America to regain TRUST IN HERSELF.

Take the Cabal down or what is left of it,and hit the Federal Judges and High Ranking Military and Civil protection Agencys right down to City and County Police depts and Unions,break every pillar string on the web and fold it into itself catching everything inside at once and letting their struggles pull the broken web tighter to them all.

This is the type of Job Americans used to bare-knuckle fight to GET the privilage of taking on,now they cannot even concieve of a solution,it has been a Nation-wide case of long term Stockholm Syndrome without any doubt.

Who do people believe Jesse?

Well I guess that depends who you talk to because Social media has now been infiltrated and fractured so much that it is nearly as unreliable as MSM is.

It will ALWAYS BE ABOUT TRUST JESSE.

Societal organisation and SELF-POLICING is all catalysed by TRUST.Without trust Jesse nothing else matters,so I now ask you this.

Who SHOULD people trust,and why?

No society can function without a Governmental process they can TRUST,without Civil protection influences they can TRUST.

The PEOPLE are NOT where the answers are to be found so why are we asking them?

No question about this issue can be optimally constructed without including the words Government and Trust somewhere in the process.

If anyone wants to calm America down then get the Texas Rangers to track down prosecute EVERY BAD COP ON VIDEO ONLINE BUSTED COMMITTING A FELONY OR MISDEMEANOR AGAINST AN AMERICAN and publiclly and online SHOW THE PEOPLE they have support and a hope for Justice,cross ALL JURISDICTIONS AND TRAMPLE ALL JUDGES ECT WHO THROW UP INTERFERENCE and in the name of NATIONAL SECURITY get this job done ASAP.

Just this one action by the Rangers would begin to calm down the Nation,but NOTHING WILL PUT OUT THESE FIRES if good olde fashioned Justice does not soon show up with the Cavalry,Americans have not forgotten WHO THEY ARE... they have been ill with Stockholm Syndrome,but the NEW GENERATION WAS BORN DISEASE FREE.

Expose the Cabal behind the JFK killing,I am surprised one of them hasnt turned the corner already and decided that a destroyed America is worse than their flapping lips,if any of those involved were pinning their consciences on the fact that under "their circumstances" they WERE being Patriotic in actioning things, there is NO WAY they can claim that allowing the country they claim to have been protecting to implode like this is Patriotic.Sometimes a Patriot STEPS UP TO THE FIRING LINE IF EVEN TO SAVE HIS BROTHERS ONE OR TWO DEAR LAST SECONDS and they all know their fates await,IT IS IN A PATRIOTS NATURE TO DO SO.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"In this the children of God are manifest,
and the children of the devil:

whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God,
neither he that loveth not his brother."

Still valid today,,

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Actually the fact that the deceased was entering the Heating/Cooling trade, is a positive in my opinion, but i ask again,
was he drawn into the criminal element due to its influence in American urban centres?
or were gang related activities unknown in Ferguson?

For what its worth, VICE News live was interviewing a local resident and at the end the local protester had commented how it brought everyone together and he specifically stated bloods and crypts.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I must be from Mars, because I don't understand why there isn't a trial. In America, if an armed human shoots an unarmed human, the armed human is arrested and a trial-by-jury is scheduled.

Maybe one has been scheduled? I turn the channel now whenever the media morons go to the Ferguson story, so perhaps I missed something?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks like the movie 'the purge' became a reality...

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I do not know what the truth is, nor can I say who is right or wrong, or even what all led up to these events.

The only things that I can attest to is that there is guilt on both sides of this. The police are innocent, as it was bound to happen that they were going to cause the death of someone, if not there in Ferguson, it would have happened in another time and place. And with every riot, or protest, it is apparent is that none of the other police departments seem to pay any attention.

Those who are protesting, are upset, yet fail to give the system and investigators a chance to do their jobs. Those who do not live in that community, should not even be showing up. People are showing up that are there both helping and making the situation worse. And all the while the question now has to be asked, and should be, what happens if the grand jury finds in favor of the officer? What if the Grand Jury decides that the Officer is innocent and should not be punished, then what?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Still works, i see

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm afraid we are well past that stage.

you are wrong.

Dr. King would be proud.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The forensic evidence supports the police claim that the perp went for the cop's gun.
Also, cops don't routinely try to physically restrain someone through their vehicle window.

So, all supports the guy trying to take the cop's gun.
Pretty much all bets are off at that point.

Not sure why such an outpouring, for a pretty proven thug.

The protestors are the only other criminals here. I think the police showed a great deal of restraint in dealing with them, personally.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join