It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reports Account From Darren Willson's Side On Brown Shooting Is Accurate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

The evidence coming to light is leading to this "black man" not being innocent.

But........maybe people should wait until ALL of the evidence comes out, before they light their neighborhoods aflame.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
a reply to: kruphix
I did hear this woman's version on CNN earlier. It matches the guys in the background of that video going around. TY for posting the interview.

That is true, it does match the background talk on the video of the scene of the shooting.

Again, doesn't make it absolute fact, but it gives that account a little more credibility.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I just think it's everyone's demand for instant gratification for information and the factional spinning of the information that is causing much of the drama. Second and third hand info, irrelevant video/audio - it's all negatively impacting the collective mood and volatility of Ferguson.

All of the evidence should be collected, analyzed and included in a final report. It should not be trial by media or public opinion for either Officer Wilson or Mike Brown.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: xuenchen
"People" will say the "call in" was staged as well.

But I bet it ends up being true and accurate.

Because a black guy couldn't possibly be innocent, right?

But no, you aren't a racist, that's just something us evil lefties use as ammo against you, and your purity.

You might need to come to terms with your ideals.

Maybe I should have put "true and accurate" in quotes to further the speculation?

How 'bout the "official" reports yet to be released could be "tainted"?

This whole thing is a Progressive agenda now.

Proved by the "silence" and total ineffectiveness of the Progressive outlets in the entire #Ferguson.Campaign

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Two anonymous people say a certain version is accurate. Officer Wilson can give his version and then it may or may not be deemed reasonable bases on facts from the scene.

Gotta love these unnamed sources...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

This account should not be taken as truth...but it IS part of the story now...just as much as Dorian Johnson's story, just as much as the video of the robbery, just as much as the recently released autopsy.

All of things are being discussed on this site...why shouldn't we also discuss this new information as well?

I don't disagree.

But we should all be clear about what is fact and what is conjecture. Most all of it is conjecture - that people read and spew as fact. And it all plays a part in how we end up with more chaos in Ferguson each night.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: minusinfinity

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: minusinfinity
a reply to: ugmold

If a big guy is coming at you then you shoot until he stops.

Why was he even attacking a cop in the first place?

That hasn't been proven yet.

(rolling my eyes.)

It's obvious.

What probably isn't obvious is that he could of gotten back in his car too and not shot at all. But I watch too many TV Shows.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

And who proves it being True and Accurate? Judge Judy?

I still see no reason to shoot him in the head, a wound would have sufficed.

No. Shoot until the threat is stopped.

You might be surprised how much damage the human body can actually take before someone is incapacitated. Most of the time people "drop immediately" it's more to do with shock than actual damage. Someone who is sufficiently wound up or has the right mindset won't be stopped that easily. Lots and lots of research on this topic.

The man who killed Trooper Coates took 5 shots to the chest at close range from a .357 Magnum and still lived to kill the Trooper - in fact the killer survived the encounter. It's not a unique story either.

edit on 18-8-2014 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

No. Shoot until the threat is stopped.

You might be surprised how much damage the human body can actually take before someone is incapacitated. Most of the time people "drop immediately" it's more to do with shock than actual damage. Someone who is sufficiently wound up or has the right mindset won't be stopped that easily. Lots and lots of research on this topic.

The man who killed Trooper Coates took 5 shots to the chest at close range from a .357 Magnum and still lived long enough to kill the Trooper. It's not a unique story either.

I guess you are taking this women's interview verbatim, instead of a possible fabrication, they certainly have had sometime to work on it.
edit on 18-8-2014 by ugmold because: edit

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I guess you are taking this women's interview verbatim, instead of a fabrication,

No, I was not commenting in relation to any version of events, I was commenting in general.

There are lots of versions of events flying around, some much closer to the actual event that the woman who gave the account in favour of the officer.

I note, however, that her version of events (from the point after the deceased tried to first leave the scene) are consistent with a recording of an actual witness describing what he saw to someone else while they were filming the body:

-the deceased was attempting to leave
-the officer was calling for him to stop
-the deceased turned and started to advance on the officer
-the officer opened fire
-the deceased continued to advance on the officer despite being shot

So far, this also appears consistent with the information released from the autopsy.

It may be that evidence will eventually overwhelmingly support one version of events or another. So far, I believe the situation happened as described above. This is not based on the woman's account, but the recording recently made available of a witness describing events that agrees in part with the account.

I have no thoughts as to what might have happened prior to this (whether there was a tussle in the car, guns being grabbed, etc).

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

It's a mess, that is for sure. The escalation is as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I've seen this statement floating around for a while, and I haven't weighed in on it yet, but I will now. I do a lot of shooting, both rifles and handguns, and there is this misconception that it is easy to put a shot in a specific part of the body. It is not. Even standing still and steadying on your target, where adrenaline is not a factor, I cannot put every shot where I aim. And I am somewhat proficient. And this is true for even the "good" shots that I have seen. Even people who train very often cannot put every shot where they want it. It just doesn't happen. And that is when they are still.

So I can only imagine that in a situation like that you are shooting with a larger margin of error. It doesn't work like people see it in the movies. And if the officer's version of events is accurate, then that would mean that he was shooting the guy and the guy just kept charging him. If this is the case then the guy probably was on drugs of some type, for obvious reasons. So I think that the entry point of the first shots holds more weight. Because after a few shots and the guy didn't go down, there is going to be a bit of panic. It is not common for someone to get shot and keep charging. So as long as the first shots weren't in the head there is even less to find fault with if the officer's version is accurate.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
that "Josie" called two times. One time today ( the one that CNN reported ) second time is the Youtube link.

She is surely a undercover cops, pushing his police Dept views in the medias. That's why we can't see her on TV, because people will connect the dots with the police dept!

We saw his friend of the policemen saying : He would never kill nobody
:'(

Why not seeing Josie ? Because she is pushing the cops PR !

And CNN show photos of Darren Wilson! The twitter of "i'm proud of my son" was true.
edit on 18-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The truth is always in the middle. I think Wilson did grab the kid from his cruiser window and the kid did act like a total dip#.
That said Wilson shouldn't have been crusing beside them like a shark. He had a car and a gun the kid ran at him unarmed and was shot. Wilson could have simply gotten in his car and waited on back up.

The shooting was unjustified.

People tend to forget that even complete assholes acting risky can be unjustifiably murdered by the police.
edit on 18-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"People" will say the "call in" was staged as well.

But I bet it ends up being true and accurate.

LOL yeah? He was 6'4 almost 300 lbs and shot with a 9mm. You think he was easy to stop? You think it was a coincidence that the LAST shot was the kil shot to the head?

I have one question in this entire mess…….WOULD BLACK PEOPLE BE RIOTING AND LOOTING AND DEMANDING THE SAME JUSTICE FOR A BLACK COP?????? NO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
The wound to the head was the last shot..he took 4-5 already.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
And sometimes natural selection works..just saying if the scenario on the popo side is true..risky behavour involving the police doesn't usually end well. Sometimes the bad apples take themselves out.
Im not believing anything just yet anyway..make no mistake there is a big problem with LE in America.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So, in other words, one more layer of confusion.

Do you honestly believe that the final investigative report will NOT be another layer of confusion?

NIST comes to mind...

The entire judicial system is designed for one purpose: to protect the criminals AKA the sociopaths in power.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: minusinfinity

or like another poster said, the cop was a little incapacitated or impaired from being punched
a reply to: Stormdancer777

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ow

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

edit on 013131p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join