It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Ferguson: What you're NOT being told

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

originally posted by: abe froman

Nobody is paying the rioters to riot.

No one knows the answer to that as of yet. Some where likely opportunists - most in fact. But the story is still unfolding and we have no idea what the impetus/motivation was for all of them..
Were they opportunists or just enough to paint a picture. But, like you said, "no one knows the answer to that as of yet". Do we need an answer, when the seeds have already been planted???

The same applies to Mike Brown. Now, everybody's talking about him being a gangster because of some photos.

Demonize the victim. Same thing happened with Trayvon Martin, lest we forget. They must want people to think black = gangsta

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Whew, Im so glad the rioters are not from their own neighbourhood. Fills my heart with relief to know no such thing has the possibility of ever occurring.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Well I saw footage of him, allegedly.. and he looked like a punk to me.

BUT... the facts remain. that cop had no idea he was even a suspect. he was shot. it was not reported for ages and only when people came out, angry and confrontational, was it reported.

"Uhhh gee boss what do I do?"
"Duuuuh, wait, lemme think......"
"Uhh OKay boss...."

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

You don't want bad artists impressions to happen again?
You do know that is a drawing and therefore not real dont you?

Does the (imaginary) stylised tribal dance of the (imaginary) black man after he beat a white woman make you more or less angry?

edit on 18-8-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rchSo the cop didn't know he was a suspect,So? Brown knew he had just robbed that store and that explains his further actions, if a cop confronts you ten minutes after you steal in public you pretty much assume that is why. Pull up your pants and get out of the damn street.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Not a white woman,Reginald Denny. He was pulled out of his truck,robbed, and had his brain bashed in with a brick and a hammer during the LA riots.

edit on 18-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: sn0rch

You don't want bad artists impressions to happen again?
You do know that is a drawing and therefore not real dont you?

Does the (imaginary) stylised tribal dance of the (imaginary) black man after he beat a white woman make you more or less angry?

Wow dude, you just called the whole Reginald Denny incident "imaginary."

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

But why post a drawing of it- Of course I am aware of the incident but there are proper pictures and videos?....
What possible relation does it have to current events bearing in mind a significant proportion of the protestors are none black ?

LA riots were 20 years ago....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well my friend, it's not imaginary, it is very real and this is why there is such a huge police presence in Ferguson. You owe somebody an apology.
It doesn't matter that the LA riots happened 20 years ago. Those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

I am truly sorry reality doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Happy to apologise for not realising the guy was posting a terrible drawing of the Denny incident which happened 20 years ago in a completely different socio-political scenario.
Clearly I'm not making the connections- sorry to all involved for any offence caused.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone I imagine the poster didn't want to have to post the graphic video. Yep images can be distorted,misunderstood, and manipulated. Is your avatar a real or manipulated picture of Malcom?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone Black community enraged and rioting because of a police officer attacking a black man... yep, completely different scenario. If you're "not making the connections" maybe you should quit posting knee jerk ignorance until you figure it out. You're just muddying the already dirty waters, unless of course that is your intent.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh yeah you are right- I forgot that in the Denney vid, just out of shot, there was a 40 year old white woman holding a banner saying justice for Rodney King.

and yeah that makes sense- dont post the video of the out of context event- just post a badly drawn picture - makes the posters point entirely clear.
Oh and Avatars are not meant for informational purposes- that is what the post function is for.

My avatar is stolen from Frankie Boyles old twitter acct - dont read too much into it agenda-wise.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why not just claim that the overreach of the militarized FPD was due to the Watts Riots in '65?

Or maybe the Atlanta Race Riot of '06? (1906, that is ...)

Or maybe the Five Points Riot of 1835? (No, wait that was a bunch of white people.)

Wouldn't fit the narrative.

edit on 15Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:14:49 -050014p032014866 by Gryphon66 because: Calendrical correction

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's a fake,it's made to push an agenda (Malcom would probably be horrified by that fake pic). If you have any respect for Malcom and what he stood for (especially as he grew into the wise man he was) you will change your avatar from that libelous picture that distorts the man's intentions. It is disingenuous.
This is the kind of lie and agenda pushing that makes events like this into true tragedies. If you introduce yourself with a lie how can anybody trust you?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Didnt realise having someone in your avatar meant you respected them.
Why would I have respect for someone I dont know?

Its just a picture of a guy, who believed in conspiracies peering out a window with a gun.

I find it funny if anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone Show me the white woman standing right there and I will shut up and leave this thread right now.

Gryphon, those that don't study history are doomed to repeat it. Part of that history is what happens when redcoats are the iron hand of the tyrranical.

I do not support the Ferguson, PO, I do not support the militarization of police.

I also do not support dope smoking criminals having a petty reign of terror in the neighborhood.

This is another case of both sides being wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Why not just claim that the overreach of the militarized FPD was due to the Watts Riots in '65?

Or maybe the Atlanta Race Riot of '06? (1906, that is ...)

Or maybe the Five Points Riot of 1835? (No, wait that was a bunch of white people.)

Wouldn't fit the narrative.

Or it's all the Progressive agenda ?

Lots of puppets and scapegoats involved.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And here I thought that the loss of innocent life and mindless damage to property were the tragedies.

Good to know that historical disagreement is the real issue.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OMG you don't even know who "that guy" is, seriously? That guy is Malcom X, and you using his picture because you "think it's funny" pretty much shows that you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I can't . I just can't...

ETA: I would ask that mods not remove this post as it throws light on the credibility of the above poster.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join