It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATSizens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was named Ninipe once, but I lost, and or forgot my password to the account here and my email account. So it is all a brand new start.
Also a new country! I left boring old Germany and said to myself: Hey, go West!, and now I am stranded in London waiting for my new passport (left everything with a "pass-" behind me. I am just over it apparently, it is a life-style choice), living on the streets... Basically one of the many dream-seekers with sleeping bags I currently call colleagues.
It was an interesting journey too, you may call my enterprise Zero-Budget-Travelling, which means a lot of it took a few almost illegal curves, stealing fruit, for hydration and sugar, pooping in strangers front yard, ...the usual. And arrived boots-on-the-ground (no kidding, I was wearing boots) about 10-ish days ago.
You wouldn't believe how lucky I am, staying indoors most of the nights, getting fed by strangers, who actually cook for me, finding the opportunity to take a shower can be a bliss beyond believe, yet I smell still nice.
Come here of course to keep an eye on the Ukrainian and other Alien front lines.
What a beautiful world. If you feel intimidated by current events, contact me, and I will give you a hug!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Welcome to ATS Peeple, enjoy your return back to the site...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hallo and willkommen at ATS ! i amyself have been visiting ATS since 1998 but just signed up a few days ago

Good luck to you

armakirais

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hallo und willkommen zurück!

Great to have you back

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hello and Welcome back. Good to see You had the fortitude to re-open an account here. I did the same, the after a month or so under another name, I remembered the old password, and now am here under my original account! It just popped into my head one day while not even thinking about it.......

Have fun! Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

AN Official Welcome to ATS to You!
Glad to see that You signed on! Have a pleasant journey here.

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
thanks you nice people. Guess what, all homeless in London agree that it is the best city in the world. If that's not funny, I don't know what is. It has 7C at night and rains all the time, yet we all think it is wonderfull. I guess the reality we live in is defined by the hopes we have for our future. I am what I aspire to be, or something, it is f#=*ing funny...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
London is not the nicest city in the world, it's more like a dystopian monument to everything that is wrong with the world. The same kind of English city that bred an underclass of sub-peasants to live under the shadow of imperial merchant benefactors who spawned the modern capitalist-consumerist nightmare. But I'm glad you like it, maybe you just don't see it for it represents.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
double post
edit on 17-4-2015 by Connell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join