It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Waiting For To Happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am waiting for my coffee machine to supply me this evenings fix - drip ..... drip

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: leeda

I'm waiting to win the lotto myself. Maybe I should buy tickets once in a while, it might help.

Your odds of winning are almost as good even if you don't buy a ticket...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

I'm waiting to win the lotto myself. Maybe I should buy tickets once in a while, it might help.

True, but nobody who has won the lotto has done so without a ticket.

edit on 8/18/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ultimately....?

Death awaits us all.

But the in between is still up for grabs.

We don't have many revolutions around the sun, so use them wisely.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

there's some kinda hegelian dialectic goin' on over in the middle east just now..

when i do my little inquiries into what's coming down the pipe i 'see' two things

going out as far into the u'verse as i can.. i start to see it makes like, a single (huge!) blue colored"cell" (under magnification?)

i keep seeing like, y'know how we used to get the packet of bubble-gum w/ the trading cards? it's like that, but it's got all these weird UFO-type things (various configurations) on it (and you can somehow 'be' them?) and the writing is like, korean or something?

years back, i 'saw' people dressed all in black, sitting around tables like a cafe, drinking latte's, "chatting" about conspiracies (this was before all those matrix movies & stuff started coming out)

i poke bugs up my nose for my insanity, what do you do?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ill tell you....its already happening as we speak. And there-in lies the real issue. While we are waiting and talking and speculating about this and that....its gonna pop up on us so fast we didnt see it coming.

Because, we arent seeing it coming.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Actually, I think your chances of a return on your money are a lot better if you don't buy tickets. Always a winner if you don't play. I suppose I will have the lottery commission on my tail for saying things where their is no evidence to back it that they allow.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I do not wait for anything. If it something I want in life. I make it happen, I do not sit around and wait for it to magically happen to me. I do not sit around and visualize good things happening to me. Then sit at home and do nothing. I visualize things I want. Then go out and make it happen.

As to events on the world stage. Events that change the direction of the world. I do not wait for those either. They will happen or they wont. Be aware of the world. But there is absolutely no use in sitting around dreading the future. Who does that help. Does it help you. Does it help others. Does it help the future. The only reason to worry about world events is if you are in a position to directly help. So unless you are an expert on defusing nuclear bombs and get a kick infiltrating terrorist cells and traveling the world. Do not worry about nuclear bombs lol. Unless your the angel thats going to round up all the goodies for the rapture. Do not worry about it. Unless you for sure have been elected by everyone on earth to be our space ambassador. Do not worry about when the aliens will land. Unless your a batman like billionaire who goes around assassinating the Illuminati overlords. Do not worry about it. Worrying is not going to stop anything. Heck all that negative energy probably feeds those events. Making them more likely on a quantum level.

You know what does help. Getting off your behind and affecting small changes in your local community. Not bunkering down waiting for the poop to hit the fan. Worried about everything and everyone. Living in a self imposed prison of paranoia and fear. That is no different than the people oblivious of everything but celebrity. Living in a self imposed prison of Facebook and Twitter. There just all excuses not to do anything. To be selfish and self absorbed. Go out there and make the world better. Start in your town or neighborhood. If all the people who moan about the world actually did something small in their own neck of the woods. The world would be a much better place. It would be harder for the powers that be to play their little games. Thats how you fight the system. Thats how you win.
edit on 18-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I am waiting for the Walleye to run up the river this winter, for my offspring to figure out how to use this thing with pages some call a non-digitized encyclopedia, and for opportunity to do a U-turn and knock again. Meanwhile, same as everyone else, I am awaiting the zombie apocalypse and planning for it accordingly.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have to say financial collapse of some sort that directly affects everyone. That would be my guess. It could be aliens though. Kinda wish it was and would make things a lot more simple really. Bring it I say... I tire of the trail of fuzzy photographs and wild tales of abduction.

Good old financial collapse. Corporations will be the saviors and we will all become THX-1138. Good as any prediction I suppose.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm waiting for terrorists to shoot at...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

THX-1138 . Holy #eola. Now that was one very frightening move Termainal. I saw that in the movie house when it came out in the early 70s. My friends thought it was stupid. Me? Left me dreaming nightmares for a couple of weeks. As far as conceptual Sci/fi movies it was one of the best.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

the new yuga eh? well in 2044 the RK;s depart this world so with some luck ill be with them to leave the rest of humnaity to your own devices.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

the new yuga eh? well in 2044 the RK;s depart this world so with some luck ill be with them to leave the rest of humnaity to your own devices.

Who are the RK's? And, can I get a ride too?

-MM
edit on 19-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Just dream,and change your outlook on everything. oh and actively try to contact them through dreams.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So no ones expecting Jesus to come back? LOL.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There is so much that we are not exposed to, we, or at least I, have decided to clear my mind of thought, however, most others are activley engaging in thought, and new technology engages thought, what most schizophrenics would try to understand, and be perturbed by is actually commonplace, there are many programs, many "voices in the head" and these are all managed and designed for the population. They know about these things, and they know, that we don't.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

but we know. and they know we know they know we know... so what's your point? get used to it and enjoy. I am super happy to live in the days of the invention of the hive mind, the biggest leap forward in human evolution ever! and a
for the makers!

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Not if your rejected and put in a new age prison with a constant ringing in your earhead. They are not that smart really. They need to have a ringing in your ear to do anything. The nasty stuff anyway. They can send you pictures without the ringing. And control you. They can speak through you. They basically own and trade in people. Modern day slavery. They aren't subject to it themselves.

They load people down with huge burdens and thoughts and waste there time.

But o yeah the ringing. Ever seen doctor who and the master with the drums in his head episode that drove him mad? Well the ringing is like that. It makes you angry. It's 24/7. And no one believes. So this means no one knows. No one believes. You fail to know the truth.

I have been a slave since I was a child. They can read your mind every second without you knowing all the time. They are not subject to us. They have all the power. We are slaves. They trade in men, women and children. I speak of America.

No one believes my testimony and writes me of as crazy. America is a slaver.

Leeda

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well then your experiences differs a lot from mine, it is and always was my decision, I might get suggestions, but just because I think of something I don't have to do it. You're a slave if you give up the responsibility for your actions. I have also a hard time believing your new age prison ting. So people maybe write you off as crazy, because you draw the wrong conclusions. I use it as an alarm clock actually and it is handy if you feel stuck, also "they", is more likely to be a "it", are you aware what a big amount of people would be necessary, if it wasn't a computer handling the communication?
Get your facts together, try a new approach and feel less intimidated, be more aware of your actions and embrace the opportunities given to you.
We are the people, it is us, it is all about, we decide what we do, and how.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join