It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Waiting For To Happen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So what exactly are we waiting for to happen? Is life just going to keep going along with no change? Is there going to be a big BOOM? See the thing is nobody knows. Were all waiting on technology to save us. Our ideas and thoughts turned into machines. Or our ideas and thoughts turned into peace and pleasure. But still something big is going to happen. From out of nowherer something will come possibly. It will be just like in the days of Noah.

So.... What Are We Waiting For To Happen? What are your predictions. How bigger an event? Is it stupid to look into the future and guess?

Is life just going to carry on let nothing phase it? What will stun the world?

What you got?

Leeda

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a dirty bomb to go off.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: leeda

I'm waiting to win the lotto myself. Maybe I should buy tickets once in a while, it might help.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i go with the flow. i rarely look too far ahead, as everything is subject to change, without prior notification.

i just wait and see. trying to look too far ahead makes me miss stuff going on right now. that being said, i love a good prophecy as much as the next person.
edit on R2014th2014-08-18T12:11:02-05:0020140pm2294 by RoScoLaz4 because: bad spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Past big events
Fire
Wheel
Husbandry
Agriculture
No incest cuz of stupid babies making for matriarchial lineage
Switch to patriarchial lineage and monogomy
Writing
Gun powder
Colombus.
To many more to list

So all of these huge events were taking time to unfold and make the changes that came from them.
Do we even have time for these kinds of big changes?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I predict that the matrix VR Tech exists right now and that it will keep making more and more of an impact as more people are broungt online into it. This tech will be a big boom when everyone finally knows about it. I make this prediction.

Mind control, the total control of someone from their speech to their movement is now possible. But this will remain secret for ages. Boom. Exists now.

A computer that can predict the future with a human chance of out predicting it calculated at 8% boom. Take the 8% I say. BUt of course this tech will remain hidden for approximately ever.

So how bout them alieans aleans aliens alions. Heebe Jeebe. Anye Predicts on the aliens?

Leeda.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
geez, I'm living my life, I'm not waiting for anything...do some work, find a hobby, take a vacation, eat, laugh, play, screw, travel, visit friends, read a book, etc... don't just wait for something big to happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Personally, I'm still hoping for a massive, rogue planet or hypervelocity star to cast us either into the sun or out of the solar system. What a way to go, either way, eh?

I'd prefer Jesus come back soon though, and save us from ourselves and then any future incoming rogue planet/hypervelocity star. That'd be fine with me too, nihilistic daydreaming aside...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What Are We Waiting For To Happen?

a trip to napa for a couple of sparkplugs and fuel line for the various small engines/two-cycle stuff i gotta fix by this afternoon.

after that - payh mey

Seriously. i'm not about to sit by and wait for any 'next big event'.
If it's going to happen, then likely it's going to happen anyway.

Why sit and fret over that which you'll likely never have any control over whatsoever anyway!?

be's happy and be's good. 's all I can say.

???

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Read the responses, everyone has different ideas and opinions as usual. I'm thinkin' economic collapse causes a global conflict or global conflict causes economic collapse. Then for a short period, our civilization tries to re-organize and the ultimate police state will prevail.....til there is a large nuclear exchange....back to bows and arrows for those that survive.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I lean towards technological singularity which will lead into trans-humanism then eventually post human.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I am not saying I know many Aliens, but I got a feeling these dirtbags would lay back with some popcorn and watch how we idiots desperately try to kill ourselves, wait till all the stupids are gone and then maybe help us developing new techniques for everything life affecting. But I am afraid the ones with "DOOM" written on their forehead will be gone for good.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I, just the same as everyone, am waiting to die.
In the meantime I, just the same as everyone, will continue to live until then.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Rapture and/or major Middle East war.
dreading New Madrid or, worst, Yellowstone.
Also watching for hurricanes ('tis the season)

mid-term elections

on a lighter note, NFL season coming soon. and 'Gotham' coming to Fox tv this fall.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The recognition that the below is in place and happening (description of an orwellian society courtesy of wiki)

Invasion of personal privacy, either directly physically or indirectly by surveillance.
State control of its citizens' daily life, as in a "Big Brother" society.
Official encouragement of policies contributing to the socio-economic disintegration of the family.
The adoration of state leaders and their Party.
The encouragement of "doublethink", whereby the population must learn to embrace inconsistent concepts without dissent, e.g. giving up liberty for freedom. Similar terms used are "doublespeak", and "newspeak".
The revision of history in the favour of the State's interpretation of it.
A (generally) dystopian future.
The use of euphemism to describe an agency, program or other concept, especially when the name denotes the opposite of what is actually occurring. E.g. a department that wages war is called the "Ministry of Peace"

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What are we waiting for to happen?

The declassification of all intelligence agencies,
foreign and domestic...

Or this....

Which ever comes first.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 18-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Cycles...It's all about the cycles. The human experience here on Earth is not linear. Read up about the Great Ages. The seven gates - the Rainbow Gate. Like the Earth circles around our Sun, so does our solar system around our galaxy. Sometimes we are closer to the energy called Prana or "Serpent Power" that comes from the center of our galaxy, through Sirius, and then from our Sun to Earth. Energy gates or channels established by the Children of An back in ancient times. When we are at the closest to Sirius we have the Golden Ages, we are approaching the next Golden Age now and we're coming from darker Ages. The seven colors of the Rainbow Gate fills our chakras - which is our internal rainbow - filling us with consiousness and animating life on Earth. We're approaching a new Golden Age, then humanity will once again sink into darkness, as so many civilizations have done before us, without it we could not be. All as directed by the Logos. The ancients knew about it, the Mayans called it the 13 Baktuns, the ancient Greeks called it The Great Ages, and the Hindu calls it the Yugas .See the video below at about 19 minutes onwards for more insight into the Yugas and how the Great Ages influence human consiousness in both positive and negative ways:

In 2082 a new Yuga starts, in the west we call this the Age of Aquarius - we're currently at the end of the Age of Pisces. Between each Age there is usually some upheaval, like wars, famine, natural disasters, etc. ; this might be what you are intuetively anticipating.

-MM

edit on 18-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Good thought here. For me, I am not just sitting around waiting though, is for the event to occur that Dick Chaney said fairly recently.
He said there will be a major, BAD, event to happen here that will make 9-11 PALE in comparison......
I do keep wondering what this will consist of......

Later, Syx.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am not really waiting for anything , however having said that i do believe that common sense tells us that something is brewing ! The 100 million question is WHAT???

armakirais

<<   2 >>

join