It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy results enough to charge officer, Brown family attorney says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
It does not mean he was under the influence at the time of the incident.
As well as weed does not make you violent

I did not say either. The poster asked for a link, I gave him one.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because I wanted actual proof of an official toxicology report that stated brown had pot in his system. I'm not one just to take someones word for it simply because they said it was so.
And you did not in fact link to an official toxicology report.
edit on 18-8-2014 by DexteramLucifer because: Forgot something

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

Well, you proof will be forthcoming, I am fairly certain the Medical Examiners report with be aligned with the article I linked.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ya sorry I didn't mean it to be really directed at you, I had just hit the reply button in haste to your post while the thought was going through my head.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nope. If anything it would paint him as hungry and non violent :p

I figured that's why he was stealing a box of cheap cigars, to smoke blunts. Smoking pot should be meaningless in this case since unlike coke, pcp, alcohol, or meth, pot doesn't increase aggression. Turns out the kid probably just listens to a lot of rap music while also living in a poverty stricken area.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Ya sorry I didn't mean it to be really directed at you, I had just hit the reply button in haste to your post while the thought was going through my head.

No worries.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Exactly. That's just trying to defame the guy. Really. There's bigger holes than the fact he might have smoked....some.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Of course the family attorney will say this.

And of course the Officer's friends will support him as well.

None of it is really relevant to the actual findings of the investigators.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It seems to me the majority of witnesses claim he was already shot and had his hands up facing the officer and the officer shot him again, the autopsy or what was release seems to confirm what the witnesses say.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HandyDandy

as of this morning, no forensic testing has been completed for the clothing, only the body.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: amazing

You are right we dont know, but we do have what the police have said that happened, and they said there was a struggle, and that he was going for the officers gun.

But that's the problem. The police lie. So until we can get an independent investigation going. We all know that police cover up for their own.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You seem tainted by the idea of a police officer being innocent. Who would you call if you needed help? Would you be appreciative of the appearance of a cop then?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411

You seem tainted by the idea of a police officer being innocent. Who would you call if you needed help? Would you be appreciative of the appearance of a cop then?

I would. I would call 911 for the police but I would be very wary. Of course I'm not a minority...so it's not quite as dangerous for me. But then again, the police throw stun grenades in cribs, shoot the elderly and the homeless.

If you get the feeling that I'm disgusted by police abuse and brutality. I am. If you get the feeling that I'm fed up with criminal cops getting let go without any punishment. I am. If you get the feeling that I'm sick of cops pretending they are in the army. I am.

I'm just sick of it and you should be too.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Of course, and it's going to happen, they'll use this against him. Well if not the police then definitely arm chair warriors from all corners of the internet.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The attorney makes a good point that he claims that Brown's head was bowed in a effort to surrender with the officer shooting him last in the head and the bullet exiting near his right eye.

According to Dr. Michal Baden:

“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

- The Times

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Pot usage may not make you violent but it does hamper you decision process.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I am sick of people immediately trashing people who put their lives on the line for the safety of others. I believe the majority of police officers and soldiers are moral and honorable. Dedication to their chosen career is proven time and again. Can you say the same?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: searching411

I guess it does, to the point of not being able to figure out what you want to eat

It doesn't turn you violent tho is what I was getting at, not like pcp or meth or coke or something that is a stimulant.
And also even if it is in his system, it could not be said for sure he was under the influence at the time. It can be found in your system from usage 30 days ago if not more for chronic smokers.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: searching411

I am sick of people immediately trashing people who put their lives on the line for the safety of others. I believe the majority of police officers and soldiers are moral and honorable. Dedication to their chosen career is proven time and again. Can you say the same?

Were the majority of the officers involved with the Rodney King beating honorable?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The Rodney King incident has nothing to do with this incident.

Was Officer Wilson apart of the Rodney King incident?

That is like saying you are a serial killer because you are a white male and so was Ted Bundy.

Unreal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join