It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy results enough to charge officer, Brown family attorney says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gary714
what about the fact he was shot through the back of the head.....the bullet exited his eye......yeah real threat with his back turned.

All six shots came from the front. Perhaps you were not aware this information is available now from the multiple autopsies that have been performed.

Additionally they found pot in his system. Not sure what that matters other than his reputation. They have him on camera choking a store clerk, shoplifting, refusing to stop walking down the middle of a street, and using illegal drugs. I'm not ready to pass judgement either way but you cannot deny there has been a concerted effort to paint this person as a harmless "gentle giant" and it has been proven false.
edit on 18-8-2014 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: gary714
what about the fact he was shot through the back of the head.....the bullet exited his eye......yeah real threat with his back turned.

All six shots came from the front. Perhaps you were not aware this information is available now from the multiple autopsies that have been performed.

Additionally they found pot in his system. Not sure what that matters other than his reputation. They have him on camera choking a store clerk, shoplifting, refusing to stop walking down the middle of a street, and using illegal drugs. I'm not ready to pass judgement either way but you cannot deny there has been a concerted effort to paint this person as a harmless "gentle giant" and it has been proven false.

I'd like to see the link to this toxicology report stating that they've found pot in his system. I don't mean hearsay, a friend of a friend, nor anonymous sources. I mean the actual and factual toxicology report. Unless that has been released and I'm quite certain it is not ready yet then all we are left with is your assumption that he had pot in his system.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: amazing

So, you have already convicted this man without knowing ANY of what actually happened? One day, one of these "murderers" may be there to "murder" someone to protect you or your family. Not ALL cops need to be regulated and charged, just because there are a few bad ones out there. It is pretty unfair of you to convict this man without knowing the facts, but that is your right I guess.

And one day one of these bent cops may focus his attention on you. You may be the victim of un just harrassment and/or aggressive force should you talk back to him. Because you and people like you do not see the tyranny and oppressive policing that is right infront of you. Either that or you're unwilling to do anything about it.

You're blind sided by lies and trickery.

I think most police are not good guys which ever country you are in. Most are men with a superiority complex on a power trip. Given some rights and a costume by the state they are hell bent on abusing them. And as for the good ones. They are just as bad because they stand back and let it happen unreported.

They literally get away with murder. There is no such thing as lead by example in the government.

With more and more of your rights being restricted and people like you unwilling to fight to save your freedom everybody is doomed to sink into an oppressive system which will work you to your death for nothing but chump change while the fat cats at the top roll around in money and fancy things, making the rules and using the police to enforce them.

You might be happy with that. Most of us arent.

Unfortunately for us it requires everyone to stand up and say enough is enough. Until then, we will just continue taking it up the @ss by the suits at the top and their cronies in blue.
edit on 4340Monday402014-08-18T13:40:43-05:004043 8 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Good. Now get over the details and look at what we can do to stop this from happening again.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

As far as I know the sketch of the bullet holes are the only thing released, so just more disinfo

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexteramLucifer
I'd like to see the link to this toxicology report stating that they've found pot in his system.

They did. Toxicology report

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
C'mon. Does pot mean anything anymore?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can we have the toxicology report from the officer?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Regardless of the conditions under the victim (for now) was under when he was shot death, my question is why so many shots, it looks to me that the police has gone trigger happy now a days.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No, the toxicology report is not ready yet. They said they got their information from an anonymous source. Not from the medical examiner who refused to comment on anything other than to state the obvious, which was that he died from multiple gunshot wounds. So please, do tell how info from an "anonymous" source becomes facts in a case with nothing to back it up ?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Not sure if that was released yet. In New Jersey they do take samples in any shooting incident so hopefully Missouri is the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Back in our day Marg, the cops had revolvers. The automatics they have today can ring off 6 rounds in under 2 seconds.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexteramLucifer
No, the toxicology report is not ready yet.

I will take their word for it as most papers will not go to print without two confirmed sources, on or off the record.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My bad, I guess I am behind when it comes to police technology this days, I just know that they are starting to look more like militarized police than your regular town police, at least here in my neck of the woods they still look human.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh they ARE getting militarized. Do they have a choice when those against the law are using automatic weapons?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Be that as it may, the official toxicology report is not ready yet so all we have are assumptions as to what brown may or may not have had in his system at the time of initial contact w/ the officer and the subsequent shooting. And even after the report is ready all it can actually tell us is that pot may have indeed been in his system but it can't say when said drugs may have been introduced into the victims system.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Also pot stays in your system for at least 2 weeks if your a light and occasional smoker and almost 2 months for chronic.
It is also stored in fat cells and mr.brown did not seem to be in peak physical condition, so the pot could have been from any time period in the last 30 days. It does not mean he was under the influence at the time of the incident.
As well as weed does not make you violent

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

So if you felt it was not relevant why ask for a link to it?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Occurs not, but darn most how many people the police has killed recently that has been shooting back with automatic weapons.

Is this the norm now, you get to be shot at with an automatic pistol even if you are not shooting back.

I will like to see some statistics on death by police to civilians vs. death to police by criminals.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Pot in his system is irrelevant, very soon the right wing fascist will no longer be able to hold people down or levy guilt on some one because of it. Very soon Reagan's piss in a cup shiny city on the hill society will be over.

If he was high it makes it even more likely he didn't attack the cop, any one agree with this?
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join