It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange develops life threatening Heart and Lung condition...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has developed a life threatening heart defect and a chronic lung condition during his years confined to the Ecuadorian embassy in southwest London, according to a report.

43-year-old Assange is unable to get hospital treatment because he fears he will be arrested by police if he leaves the embassy, The Telegraph reported, citing his supporters.

Assange, whose website WikiLeaks published classified US military and diplomatic documents, has been living inside the Ecuadorian embassy building here, since being granted diplomatic asylum by the Latin American nation in August 2012.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum please move, did not know where to post it. I just wanted to pass this along to ATS, and hope he gets the medical care he needs. This man has been nothing short of a hero to the whole world. It is a shame to see that he cannot seek the medical help he needs because he is in fear of being arrested. Get well soon Julian, we are ALL on your side.
www.dnaindia.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I'm starting to think he was better off in prison.

He may have been granted amnesty but that embassy was basically a jail cell, and his health problems could be linked to that. No sunlight, no physical activity, no free air...that could wear a person down and the mental fatigue could exacerbate the problem.

Sadly I don't think this is the end of his problems; If he is exonerated of the current charges, I'm sure that more will concocted.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
His life for the past two years is reminiscent of being in jail, perhaps worse given in jail you have a right to healthcare.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The authorities should allow him to get treatment.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has developed a life threatening heart defect and a chronic lung condition during his years confined to the Ecuadorian embassy in southwest London, according to a report.

43-year-old Assange is unable to get hospital treatment because he fears he will be arrested by police if he leaves the embassy, The Telegraph reported, citing his supporters.

Assange, whose website WikiLeaks published classified US military and diplomatic documents, has been living inside the Ecuadorian embassy building here, since being granted diplomatic asylum by the Latin American nation in August 2012.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum please move, did not know where to post it. I just wanted to pass this along to ATS, and hope he gets the medical care he needs. This man has been nothing short of a hero to the whole world. It is a shame to see that he cannot seek the medical help he needs because he is in fear of being arrested. Get well soon Julian, we are ALL on your side.
www.dnaindia.com...

This is great news, i hope he is dead within the week.. The faster the better.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: thesmokingman

www.dnaindia.com...

Well, you are definitely entitled to your opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

Could you elaborate on why you wish Mr Assange dead ?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Gang-stalked to death

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Here's the chance for you to be a martyr and die for your cause... O'wait you sold out your dignity and any respect I had when you started holding back documents that where meant for all of man kind and not to line your adsence pocket!

Remember Chelsea Manning and throw this snake to the wolves.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
He's better off there...hopefully someone will figure out how to smuggle him out to freedom.

There was a huge chance that the thugs in charge of the USA would have charged and convicted him of treason and he would be rotting in prison for life, like Manning.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
it would be for the greater good
edit on 18-8-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thats right, i want to see what is in the really good secret special file that he released. The code
and the public will know what the most important files are if he is dead, that is what would be best for the public..

He is better off dead, and us knowing the good stuff he has hidden just in case..
edit on 18-8-2014 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a potassium deficiency to me, or an imbalance of some kind. These can also come from a breakdown of elastins in the body or the inability to utilize elastin fiber proteins. Certain sulfur compounds when over consumed can cause similar symptoms. That would be considered something like COPD.

Vitamin D can help, but you need sunlight for that. He would feel cold all the time with that because the calcium levels in the tissues would be too high.

I got to stop reading this crap about medicine, maybe I will go back to fixing up old cars instead of studying this stuff.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

that pretty selfish..

He will leak what he has when the time is right.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Imagine my surprise...

Well, it's not like he could have drowned fishing in a canoe, or Cessna accident. That doesn't leave them many options and they have long stopped caring if we know. Plausible deniability is all they need, and clueless and careless public.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Imagine my surprise...

Well, it's not like he could have drowned fishing in a canoe, or Cessna accident. That doesn't leave them many options and they have long stopped caring if we know. Plausible deniability is all they need, and clueless and careless public.

Unfortunately you could not be more correct..

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
7 million spent waiting to arrest a man that hasn't even been charged with a crime,it just boggles the mind.Its quite clear for everyone to see that Sweden and the UK are puppets of the USA.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hmm do you think someone did this to him perhaps?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
Hmm do you think someone did this to him perhaps?

Yep!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join