It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: First Photos of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown Emerge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I see what you're saying, but killing a man is not the same as hunting for food.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You would have excelled under Hitler

You're throwing Hitler references at me, seriously?
Why don't you send that NBC News' way. I didn't break this story, they did.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Oh please, a thug got shot and killed. And the autopsy is far from being complete.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: Poppcocked

This man murdered an unarmed teenager. Autopsy reports out today confirm the eyewitness testimonies and confirm that this was an attempted cover-up. He was shot 6 times from a distance while trying to surrender, twice in the head. I could care less about stars and flags. This murderer made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He deserves whatever he gets.

Yep. Autopsy results confirm other eyewitness testimony that Brown bullrushed the officer, causing the fatal wound on top the the head.

"YouTube video captures purported witness backing police version in Ferguson shooting"

"He seems to describe how the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown tussled with Police Officer Darren Wilson and charged him, an account that may corroborate Wilson's story and cast doubt on claims of other purported witnesses who say Wilson shot Brown as he ran away, his hands in the air".
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: interupt42

You would have excelled under Hitler, he would have been proud of you. Good Job

The truth of the matter is that you are not an investigator with the case nor do you have ALL the facts about the case and yet you are willing to have someone murdered based on assumptions , leaked information, and partial evidence.

The exact same thing should be said to the other poster making the claims Brown was grabbing for the gun or that he was charging at the cop.

There is no evidence to support that either.

YUUUP. Anybody who is ready to prosecute either way on this case at this stage of the game is lacking mental power and or has other hidden agendas.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

"He seems to describe how the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown tussled with Police Officer..."

Dr. Michael Baden says there was 'no evidence of a struggle' on Michael Brown's body - @FOX2now

How does this fit in with that?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You're throwing Hitler references at me, seriously?
Why don't you send that NBC News' way. I didn't break this story, they did.

Yep, based on your PREMATURE conclusion that the cop is a murderer and deserving whatever he gets.

This murderer made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He deserves whatever he gets.

Under Hitler,stalin or whater your favorite dictator was their was no questioning or waiting for the truth before prosecution either.

edit on 13831America/ChicagoMon, 18 Aug 2014 12:13:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Seriously? That is your argument. The "internet bad boy" I'd just "fight it out" argument. That if one (much smaller in this case btw) isn't willing to go toe to toe, then he isn't a "real man".
This isn't a street fight. The cop is armed. Brown knows this. He knows that if you tussle with a cop your are going to get shot if you don't get that gun away from him and to me, that explains the shot in the car. No mystery there, unless I am mistaken as to what I heard in the audio of the eye witnesses conversation in the background (with a grain of salt but add it to the rest of the evidence and the picture gets a bit clearer)

If Brown had attempted to take the weapon, and/or assaulted Wilson and then ran (witnesses corroborate that) after possibly being shot at least once, then turned and rushed him....You are damn right it was life threatening.

Like I said in a fb thread I am discussing this on....you play with fire, sometimes you get scalded and sometimes you get burned really bad....in this case, burned up and out and whatever...

There are those who will take your life but apparently if you won't go toe to toe like the "good ole days" you aren't a "real man"......pathetic argument.

(Again, I find myself defending cops
)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

"He seems to describe how the 6 foot, 4 inch, 300-pound Brown tussled with Police Officer..."

Dr. Michael Baden says there was 'no evidence of a struggle' on Michael Brown's body - @FOX2now

I wonder if there was any evidence of a struggle on the smaller officer. Too early to jump on any side imo.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A tussle doesn't always result in bodily injury. Some have tougher skin than others. You would find it very difficult to bruise me. I remember in my HS football days, all the other guys (most of them) walking around with bruises on their arms and legs...Mine were always under the skin and never showed. I didn't bruise easily at all and still don't. If it wasn't a cut or something similar, of course no sign of struggle is going to be seen.

(Remind me..why am I arguing this after I said I wasn't going to.....damn you, drew me in
)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As someone had stated before, Brown had assaulted a store owner when he stole the cigars beforehand, and that was caught on video. Why didn't the autospsy show that struggle?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I heard that he was later treated for some type of head injury, but that is just a rumor and will come out later I suppose.
I'm just not sure why some equate no physical sign of struggle with no struggle at all.

Hell, I've been in fights and left with "no sign of struggle"....at least on the skin. The bruising was always under the skin.

Anybody know if the coroner can find bruising not present on the skin but that is there under the skin?
Do they look for that? How?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
looks like a very nice first class gentleman.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Exactly!

edit on 18-8-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Not sure if sarcasm or not.
But, I surely don't get a "bad vibe" from the pictures. I generally tend to get a "vibe", even from photos and video of crooked cops. I see a young man that, in a struggle, would have been fearful, to be honest. He looks the part but in those eyes, I see a bit of fear. It could have been a factor here.
I just don't think he did it in cold blood.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Exactly!

Yep, the point being an autopsy won't always show a struggle on the perp. Too bad there are no pictures of the storeowner or the officer after Brown attacked them.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Mr Jakal, you make very good and relevant points, and for what it's worth I've agreed with everything you have written in this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshireman

Well, thank you Mr. yorkshireman.
I think I'll toss you a star, just for inflating (err....I mean boosting) my ego a bit.

Now, to go deflate.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

edit on 8/18/14 by j.r.c.b. because: Officers friend, not a witness......ignore please....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Wrong info, please ignore....
edit on 8/18/14 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join