It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: First Photos of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown Emerge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Revealed: First Photos of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown Emerge

NBC News has verified that a photo first shown on Yahoo News is indeed of the Ferguson, Mo., police officer who fatally shot unarmed teenager Michael Brown, touching off a week of angry protests that have at times turned violent.

The photo, obtained from Facebook, is from Wilson's father's page, posted on February 11 after an award ceremony where the officer earned a commendation for his “extraordinary effort in the line of duty," Yahoo reported. The father writes, "Very proud of my son, Darren Wilson on his receiving a Commendation from his Police Department. Congratulations Son."

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

I hope your proud of the fact that this man and his family's life is worth less than a couple of stars and flags.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The next thing to watch for in this case is the cop’s Lawyer going public.

Probably within a day or two we will hear from the cop’s mouthpiece.

Either an upcoming unknown lawyer or a well known lawyer.

That's the usual script for these events

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Poppcocked

This man murdered an unarmed teenager. Autopsy reports out today confirm the eyewitness testimonies and confirm that this was an attempted cover-up. He was shot 6 times from a distance while trying to surrender, twice in the head. I could care less about stars and flags. This murderer made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He deserves whatever he gets.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You know, I just watched the live news conference discussing
some of the autopsy findings. And as amazing as it may be, I
didn't notice anything fake at all? Nothing hokey, no fake blood,
Mike Brown wasn't placed in a wheel chair and driven down the
street right past the cameras that were recording on scene.

What a difference?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Can anyone see what side he is wearing his weapon on? is he right handed or left handed? I`m curious.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poppcocked

I hope your proud of the fact that this man and his family's life is worth less than a couple of stars and flags.

Nemesis : A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk

This man murdered an unarmed teenager. Autopsy reports out today confirm the eyewitness testimonies and confirm that this was an attempted cover-up. He was shot 6 times from a distance while trying to surrender, twice in the head. I could care less about stars and flags. This murderer made his bed and now he has to lie in it. He deserves whatever he gets.

BS! Even the forensic pathologists said the autopsy reports cannot confirm if Brown was surrending or rushing the police officer. They are waiting for much more information like X rays etc. Nice way to spread BS buddy! Nor do they have the toxicology reports that could indicate if he was on something like PCP. What if he was rushing the cop, cop fired multiple times until he couldn't make him stop so he shot him in the head. The last shot was the one on top of the head.
edit on 18-8-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: aightism2

Is that you Bricktop?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

actually the report confirms that he wasn`t shot in the back as many "witnesses" have claimed confirming that they didn``t see anything or they are intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: aightism2

Is that you Bricktop?

I wonder how many will get that reference, star for you

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Probably the same amount of people who like dugs.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
C'mon ATS

We have no facts except a young man is dead.

Let's be different than the idiots with pitchforks and torches.
edit on 18-8-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is what they said:

Ferguson, Mo., teen Michael Brown shot 6 times, mostly from distance, private autopsy finds - @nytimes

Autopsy reveals 'at least 6 shots' hit Michael Brown, attorney Ben Crump says - live video

Attorney Ben Crump says Michael Brown autopsy results show the witness accounts were true - live video

Angle of bullet to head supports witness statements that Michael Brown was shot while trying to surrender, attorney Daryl Parks says - live video

Dr. Michael Baden, who performed independent autopsy on Michael Brown says federal government will be doing its autopsy Monday or Tuesday - live video

Dr. Michael Baden says there was 'no evidence of a struggle' on Michael Brown's body - @FOX2now

Dr. Michael Baden says all of the gunshot wounds Michael Brown sustained were 'survivable except the 1 to the top of his head' - live video

Either way, the kid was unarmed. Shooting an unarmed person 6 times and killing him is murder.
edit on 18-8-2014 by LrdRedhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You keep repeating the "unarmed" line.
I am not even going to bother arguing any of the "facts" of the case. There aren't many right now.
Your assessment of the autopsy report is bs. Not sure if you cannot comprehend it or are misrepresenting it to make it fit your claims.

You do realize that an "unarmed" man can also very well be a very dangerous man that can threaten and take your life, don't you? Size wise, Brown makes Wilson look child sized. IF he was bumrushing Wilson, he was a threat to life and limb, period. Just because he was "unarmed"....it really means squat.

And the 6 shots....well, this ain't the movies bud, people don't always just drop to the ground when shot....neither do animals, even when you hit organs (at times)....I wonder, have you ever killed anything in your life? Have you shot anything? Or do you rely on movies and videos of those who drop after the first round?

The one to the top of the head was more than likely the last round fired....at that point he was dropping to the ground. (That is an opinion...not a fact) I'm thinking the cop was very frightened....it is the reason for all the arm shots, his aim was off because he was in defense mood and jacked on adrenaline....not to mention the possible head injury that he was later treated for. All that will come out when this investigation is wrapped up though.....and like I said, I am not arguing the case so much as pointing out that your claims (and many others) that he was "unarmed"...over and over and over again, seem to be where your case is hinged. It does not take into account the dangers an "unarmed" person present.

[And now I hate myself....defending the police is NOT something I want to be known for, nor am I. Contrary to this post, I don't care much for LEO. But I do care for TRUTH.....so, so be it]

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

You keep repeating the "unarmed" line.

Ferguson, Mo., teen Michael Brown shot 6 times, mostly from distance, private autopsy finds - @nytimes

I guess he didn't have time to use his taser.

I wonder, have you ever killed anything in your life?

I'm proud to say I haven't found that necessary yet despite being half a century old.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I guess he didn't have time to use his taser.

A witness on scene said that the first shot was from inside the car while Brown was "leaning into the window". That is when he ran. You don't taser someone that just attempted to take your gun, you know their intentions....be damned all these internet warriors who have never been in a life or death struggle with another man (a much larger man at that).....but you roll with that. I won't bother to argue it.

I'm proud to say I haven't found that necessary yet despite being half a century old.

Well, I have. I am proud to say that as well. I have sat food on my family's table many times over after taking wild game of various types. Never shot a man....but I can tell you this, even if you are a great shot and you shot a larger animal SOP.....it doesn't always go as planned. I have had to chase animals after the first shot. A few years ago, I hit one in the lung and it went about a mile and laid down. I walked up on it and it got up, I put on in the top of it's head. It knocked it back down and I thought it was dead. Walked closer and it got up. The next one, from point blank range done the trick....but I regret that the animal had to suffer. It was a near perfect shot...but that is the thing....NEAR perfect.

6 shots might seem over the top but I am telling you....an adrenaline filled young man that is also in "fight or flight" mode....he ain't always just going to drop like in the movies.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk

You would have excelled under Hitler, he would have been proud of you. Good Job

The truth of the matter is that you are not an investigator with the case nor do you have ALL the facts about the case and yet you are willing to have someone murdered based on assumptions , leaked information, and partial evidence.

edit on 45831America/ChicagoMon, 18 Aug 2014 11:45:57 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Whatever happened to the real men of the world?

Charging (if true) at someone is now considered "life threatening". Gawd the cowardice of some people just astonishes me.

I use to get into a fight here and there when I was younger...but now a days..it seems there are no real men out there.

It seems like anything can be now considered life threatening..it is pathetic.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

You would have excelled under Hitler, he would have been proud of you. Good Job

The truth of the matter is that you are not an investigator with the case nor do you have ALL the facts about the case and yet you are willing to have someone murdered based on assumptions , leaked information, and partial evidence.

The exact same thing should be said to the other poster making the claims Brown was grabbing for the gun or that he was charging at the cop.

There is no evidence to support that either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join