It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Amalgmation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

1Let love of the brethren continue.
2Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
3Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body.…

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Physical reproduction requires physical gender for sexual reproduction of a kind.

Angelic beings are not physical they are spiritual (mind/consciousness), they cannot reproduce after themselves and therefore have no need of gender.

When God has allowed an angelic being to manifest in the physical realm, often that angel manifests in the appearance of a specific gender (most often male); that has less to do with the human fallacy of male superiority and more to do with the difference between crystal (female) and brass (male) regarding the effectiveness of delivering a message. Crystal produces beautiful sounds, but quiet and gentle; hard to HEAR. Brass produces lots of sound, clear and loudly, easy for all to HEAR.

men = brass
women = crystal

Messages that are HEARD tend to be obeyed.

The Nephilim argument to the contrary is in gross error. The offspring of the "sons of God" (those human beings of righteousness, living according to God's laws, i.e the 8 preachers of righteousness) in the prediluvian world and the "daughters of men" (all other people, living life according to what seems right to them), were not some weird inner-special chimera of giants.

Sons of God = men loyal to God Almighty before the flood (8), begotten sons of the Eternal, called out of the world of mankind's self rule.

Sons of Men = men disloyal to God Almighty, living as they saw fit, before the flood (all but 8).

Angels have no gender, they are spirit beings and cannot reproduce sexually.

Nephilim = "great men" i.e. leaders, generals, mighty (like same word as Nimrod was described as being) in strength and sometimes also stature/deed. It is not the same thing as the sons of Anak (Giants of Canaan) after the flood who were "great men of size" (actual giant).

If you have come in contact with a spirit being and they are trying to bind themselves to you, it is a demon (fallen angel). No righteous spirit being would go against God's law of possession, only one trying to lead you away from God would do such a thing.

And demons have been using opposite gender energy (or same sex depending on the individuals sexual preference) to accomplish this indwelling for centuries (succubus/female, incubus/male).

spirit = thought, a thought can be male or female, whichever is more effective at accomplishing their spiritual goal.

Be careful.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElohimJD

Spirit has gender or type of energies. We also have Mother /Father in God/Source, and all those energies.

Anyhoo, Spirit also creates, like Fractals, so children. Kind of like Trees have seeds, and Spirit can seed fractal children in their own right.

edit on 18-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The word "Angel" as posted earlier means messenger. They were not described as "Angels" in the bible but as "God's" messengers. I was a Christian for the first half of my life so is it only the "lucky" people who get to "see" "angels"? On the other hand, the other half of my "Atheist" life has been much more fulfilling to me. Is that why I don't get to see "angels"? Or was I never destined to be "worthy"? It's a weird thing, isn't it. The things people see and believe they really "saw" something. Too bad our eyes didn't have built in recording devices as I'd very much so like to see a live first-person view of big foot, loch-ness, abductions, "angels", "God" in toast and the likes, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18303716]ElohimJD If you have come in contact with a spirit being and they are trying to bind themselves to you, it is a demon (fallen angel). No righteous spirit being would go against God's law of possession, only one trying to lead you away from God would do such a thing.

And demons have been using opposite gender energy (or same sex depending on the individuals sexual preference) to accomplish this indwelling for centuries (succubus/female, incubus/male).

spirit = thought, a thought can be male or female, whichever is more effective at accomplishing their spiritual goal.

Be careful.

God Bless,
Thanks for your entire post.
No but I am not being led away from God. As I mentioned earlier, there have been no bad effects.

God Bless

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: ElohimJD

Spirit has gender or type of energies. We also have Mother /Father in God/Source, and all those energies.

Anyhoo, Spirit also creates, like Fractals, so children. Kind of like Trees have seeds, and Spirit can seed fractal children in their own right.
Could you elaborate a bit more on the second part. Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
The word "Angel" as posted earlier means messenger. They were not described as "Angels" in the bible but as "God's" messengers. I was a Christian for the first half of my life so is it only the "lucky" people who get to "see" "angels"? On the other hand, the other half of my "Atheist" life has been much more fulfilling to me. Is that why I don't get to see "angels"? Or was I never destined to be "worthy"? It's a weird thing, isn't it. The things people see and believe they really "saw" something. Too bad our eyes didn't have built in recording devices as I'd very much so like to see a live first-person view of big foot, loch-ness, abductions, "angels", "God" in toast and the likes, etc.
No one is destined to be not worthy. Yes our eyes are not recording devices. Some physical aspects are footsteps prior to sighting. And a heart flutter for some several months after amalgmation. The 2 physical events of sighting and amalgmation are several years apart, though feeling of winds and hearing wings flapping and a fuzzy vision during amalgamation and body moving to and fro along the length of the bed.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

This is all a hologram, your body included. The other side, reality really, isn't misty, this is the weird dream part, only on these lower floors of the dream with more gravity its harder to move mountains here.

Spirit/Mind/Consciousness is the reality. Outside this, we are more than the fraction that was consciously caged in forgetfulness. For example, your conscious is only a small portion compared to your subconscious, which again is flowing to your Infinite Soul. The only part about your infinite soul is, this part of us, walking these paths "in time, whereas its all NOW really without measurement" can only access the floors or parts of us that we're in allignment with frequency wise. So there is a journey, while we already infinitely exist as Self too. The more we're in allignment with Love/Humble of Heart/Goodness and Giving/Kindness, the more we operate from the Bigger Picture than the steps.

But are we only a part of the ocean? Or are we 'by existing" in fragmented form, oceans ourselves? Are we just a seed? Or does the seed also have infinity? Are we only a part of oversoul, or does Higher Self give birth to a child? And encourage the child t grow up through tests and learning curves? To their own infinity?

Like fractals.

Some of the angels mentioned are like Trees by the way, and some of the people here feel they're like our Fathers. For example Michael, or Zadekei/Zadkiel, or Jaliel.

Christ referred to us as branches on the vine. Infinite self branches on an infinite vine. By that would would say Christ is Higher Self, or Higher Self's Higher Self is Christ?

Its like Infinite Fractals and becoming.

Only we didn't just become in this lifetime, we've been around for a while in fractal form, or our form, and in No Time, our infinite self exists, and our chidlren's, and so forth. We're already there and already Higher Selves to our own child spirits.

Infinity, infinite, never ending, creative, mind boggling, and wonderful!

edit on 19-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.biblegateway.com...

Ezeliel's wheels. Well I went searching to see if there was actually a term like, wheel within a wheel. How it was worded.

So I saw, infinite fractals or infinities within and without like Horton Hears a Who.

Also one could find other meanings, a cluster of them, perhaps these wheels are soul orbs? Entities and their soul orbs and even interpreted as crafts to some.

But the infinite fractals and infinity within and without comes to mind.

To the OP: we're not meant to merge with others however. Sometimes an "angel" light being can touch you and in oneness, or mind meeting mind, and can reach in and heal, but I wouldn't give permission for actual mergings of any kind.
edit on 19-8-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for both your posts. Will take some time to understand it all.
But merging with an Angel of God is only beneficial in my opinion.
God Bless
a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
wait, so, since "sons of God" is used only to refer to angels, but in the one instance in Genesis it means something else now to describe men, instead of just saying, men, or "sons of men, and daughters of men".

but anyway.

also, that angels were only spiritual and do not have a gender...seems weird since they have masculine names, and in most references with their interactions with humans, they were quite clearly male, and quite clearly had physical bodies. The MALE angels that visited Lot were accosted by the town, wanting THE MEN that Lot was harboring, and those same angels REACH OUT AND GRAB Lot by the shoulder and pull him inside.

that sounds like a body, and sounds like they were pretty male in the story.

there's absolutely no reason that angels need to be genderless, and there are no Biblical reference to angels ever being female. "no need to marry and reproduce" because they were made numerous as the stars. humans need to reproduce, angels did not.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yea i know those people. What do you want to know?

The trick to finding them is to first know they are all around. If you do not believe in them then you have no power to know they are there. Once you believe then just listen within yourself. The majority of the time our thoughts are not our own.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The only angel I see and know on a more than necessary basis... is the caduceus.
A constant reminder that "the angel of the Lord Our God... is devoured by my fear(s) and doubt(s)!

The angel awaits my ascension over those two serpents that bite and poison the soul.

Don't know the Angel's name but I see him/her every day on tv.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Some believe we all have angel helpers that can guide us through life. Their gender is not important.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Some believe we all have angel helpers that can guide us through life. Their gender is not important.
Are you referring to guardian Angels?
Yes but I have reason to believe that a living person can be a guardian angel in astral form, to some other living person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join