It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Amalgmation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi,
Praise the Lord
While being a Christian, you do see an Angel at times. I was wondering if some on here can shed any light on being concurrently amalgamated to a Angelic Being of the opposite gender. No info on this can be found on the net.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What do you mean??

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
What do you mean??
Like you are filled with an angelic being as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Angels have no gender.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Angels have gender when they appear in the Bible. All the angels I've ever encountered were male. There are accounts of female angels too.

Whether they have or use genitals, idk..........Apparently they did in the Bible.

edit on 18-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Angels have no gender.
Yes they do have gender.
Lol nice avatar

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Angels have no gender.

Nephilim

I don't know where you got the idea that angels don't have gender. As for the OP, I have no idea what he is talking about. Angels don't amalgamate with people.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Text Like you are filled with an angelic being as well.

It is my understanding that all people are filled with a celestial spirit but what the bible is inferring (to me) is the terrestrial body of flesh, blood and bone. In other words the substance change of the flesh to spirit is the great mystery. My understanding is that the spirit that we have now (in this worldly body) will be united with a spiritual body in resurrection.

Mar_12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

This means to me that as we rise from the dead (Resurrection) our substance will not be flesh, blood and bone but will be totally a spiritual body (image) and the same spirit of life (Likeness). Just as the Word of God is His (Image) so He is the total Spirit of life (Likeness). Moses describes this in Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:" (In Part) -- It is believed by the first Christian Jews that the worldly image of our body will also be the spiritual image in resurrection. 1Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

I see nothing about gender in the bible but am led to believe that if the worldly image is the same as the heavenly image and that memory is not lost at death, then there must be a spiritual gender involved some way. The two hundred angels who mated with human females must have had a substance change or that the celestial body is capable of sexual attributes.

Of course this is just my understanding. I could be wrong but it is my theology.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Angels have no gender.

Nephilim

I don't know where you got the idea that angels don't have gender. As for the OP, I have no idea what he is talking about. Angels don't amalgamate with people.
Something like an anointing is what I am talking about. Just like you can anoint the body with fragrant oils.
But the Angel being co joins within the body too.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

almost like being 'possessed' by the angel, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The only kind of "possession" advocated by the New Testament is "Be filled with the Holy Spirit".
Anything else is uncharted territory and probably a bad idea.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Angel means messenger or helper.There is no such "being" as an angel nor a demon just as there is no being /entity"Satan" or Lucifer.They are all doctrine of men religious extrapolations from the scripture.A person sees and believes what they want to believe that does not mean it is truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

almost like being 'possessed' by the angel, right?

No not quite only physical amalgamation without any bad effects, just like being physically yoked to an Angel.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Could the Angel energy be attempting to prevent failure or harm to the it has attached to?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Could the Angel energy be attempting to prevent failure or harm to the it has attached to?
That is my feeling too. Sometimes you tend to shape shift which only others can see and it startles them because of some dazzling light around the face and not suddenly expecting to see a female face instead of a mans face

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Very interesting Nochzwei. Transmigrating came to mind originally but 1 is not sure what is being observed...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting Nochzwei. Transmigrating came to mind originally but 1 is not sure what is being observed...
Have reason to believe that transmigrating into a replica of Ingrid Bergman together with her voice as well. God Bless Her wherever she is.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
No comment.
edit on 18-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Another nonsensical religious post. Go speak in tongues somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

Another nonsensical religious post. Go speak in tongues somewhere else.
Lol, that's a good addition to the subject being discussed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join