It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Write Your Own Holy Bible Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So you think you can do better than the original HOLY BIBLE. Well give us a sample of your Holy book here in this thread. Basically write your own bible. Perhaps you could list some commandments from your bible. Perhaps you could give some wisdom and parables.

Whatever you want. You can do better than the original perhaps. Maybe even gain a follower or two. Maybe your holy book could last 1000 years and grow to encompass many people and cultures.

So yep write something from your own holy bible. Give us some scripture that you have written yourself.

Is it a sin to write your own scriptures and add to the bible?

I guess no one will take me seriously but I would be interested in a guide how to book on the running of life as the bible is supposed to be.

A rule book for life. What are some of the rules that you have come up with in life that could be entombed as scripture?

Does your bible mark 2 still include the commandments LOVE GOD and LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR.

Write a summary perhaps.

Write some scripture in this thread to be seen in 1000 years by the people in the future.

I'm not sure if I love GOD. Just thought I'd add that.

So yep what's your scriptures for your Holy Bible?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
God farted unto the eternal flame and said "Let there be light." and there was light. And God saw that the light was good.

If we're gonna rewrite the bible then it needs a fart joke.

edit on 18-8-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Sure, I`ll briefly start with the creation account. In the beginning, God spoke your ungrateful asses into existence. And God saw that BlackManINC shouldn`t be alone so he put BlackManINC in a sleeper hold to cut his bones out. And out of it came BlackWomanINC. And God said hop in bed and get busy to populate the earth. Subdue the earth and make it your b@tch, and don`t mess up the house while I`m gone.

edit on 18-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Actually, I think if I had to answer the question legitimately, I would first write everything down in book form. Then I would burn the book.
edit on 8/18/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

wow, that's just how I imagined it to be like.

Now all we need is a stoned guy and a hooker to finish the story.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

My Bible would promote no-one ruling over another, no government telling me what I can and cannot as long as it doesn't affect another persons existence. Murderers would be automatically put to death, pedophiles also, you steal someones stuff you repay it to 10 times the value of what you stole or you pay with your thieving life also. Implement all of the above and watch humanity and it's attitude change fast. The only time someone intervenes in someone's life is when the person being intervened has taken it upon themselves to do it to someone else for the wrong reasons.
edit on 18-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC

Sure, I`ll briefly start with the creation account. In the beginning, God spoke your ungrateful asses into existence. And God saw that BlackManINC shouldn`t be alone so he put BlackManINC in a sleeper hold to cut his bones out. And out of it came BlackWomanINC. And God said hop in bed and get busy to populate the earth. Subdue the earth and make it your b@tch, and don`t mess up the house while I`m gone.

Word!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

In the beginning, there was nothingness, but it had within it a potential for all things, and that potential, which was a zero dimensional point of infinite energy, sent out a reverberating blast of dimension to search for other nodes within the nothingness.

Inside of the newly created dimensions, consciousness began to emerge, the most powerful of which was an infant deity. And the deity looked out into the darkness and it feared what might be out there, and out of the depths of its fears rose a great dragon, and the dragon looked on the infant with contempt and sought to consume him.

Deep within the recesses of the node, emerged a motherly instinct and the mother sent out messengers to protect her infant from the forces of darkness. In the war between the dragon and the hosts of the mother, the infant was scratched by the dragon's toxic claws, and the venom of the dragon seeped into the infant, twisting him into a dark and malevolent sociopath.

The mother, loving her son, created a strict hierarchy to protect him from the dragon, but the son, possessing a spirit of sociopathy, was not satisfied with static obedient creatures. He wanted weak, pathetic creatures he could toy with, creatures who would love him, as his mother loves him, who would devote their entire pathetic existence to him, and when he fathered these creatures, he named himself ShemHema, their father, and he called them AdameHaewah, and they were a unified being.

And so he sent his Heralds who he made in the image of the dragon to create a garden where his new slaves could live.

The Heralds fluttered about, preparing the garden for its new inhabitants, and in the center of the garden was the tree of life, which the slaves would eat from to sacrifice their will and individuality to the sociopathic god. And one of the Heralds, named Metatron, hating his master's cruelty, plucked the seed of knowledge from between his eyes and planted it deep in the garden, praying that the new creatures would discover it so they could become liberated, independent creatures.

When ShemHema saw what Metatron had done, he stripped him of his wings, forcing him to crawl on the ground, and made him to remain in the High Walled Garden, ensuring that the creature would never eat from the Tree of Knowledge.

Well, AdameHawah did eat of the tree at the tutoring of Metatron, and they disintegrated into countless beings, and god found a small rodent crawling in the garden and he transformed it into a human being, and he planted the souls of the newly disintegrated beings into a vessel, preventing them from knowing the true nature of extradimensional reality and wrapped them in the flesh of the human being and they became man and woman, and the nothingness receeded and a vast desert emerged surrounding the high walled garden.

And ShemHema was furious, and he cast the people out of his garden, forcing them to live in the desert, clinging to life by the riverbanks of the water that poured forth from his garden.

Now, when the old dragon saw this, he created a jackal and he named him Anubis and he placed him in the vastness of the desert so that when the humans emerged they could be devoured by the Jackals, lest they serve the will of ShemHema in this newly created dimension.

And Adam and Eve (the first man and woman) gave birth to four sons and countless daughters and they called them Kayin, Abel, Seth and Horus.

And Abel was responsible for growing of the crops and Kayin was responsible for tending of the herds. And these two farmers fed the whole of their people so the rest of the people could be free to study the teachings of Metatron and to build the first human civilization.

But Abel heard whisperings deep within his soul and he ached for the approval of ShemHema and one night, he heard the voice of ShemHema calling out from him from within the garden and he said to Abel, burn your crops and starve your people, for they are a wicked and disobedient people and if you do this, I will bless you and all your generations so that you will become a chosen people, sanctified from the beasts of this earth.

And Abel was obedient to God and he burned his fields to the ground, and Kayin flew into a rage and slew his brother for the wickedness that he had done to his own people. And Adam and Eve, fearful for their other two sons, saw the violence that was within Kayin and they sent him out into the desert, banishing him from ever returning to their village.

And Anubis saw what had happened, and he created an avatar of a woman so that Kayin might have a wife, and thus were born the generations of the sons of the desert that they might populate the vastness that is this world.

And Horus, loving his brother, began to study the scrying arts so that he could watch over his brother. And he began studying from Metatron day and night and so Metatron gathered branches from the trees of knowledge that were growing in the garden and showed Horus how to make staffs of power that could defeat the Jackals so that he could go out to his brother and Horus made a great army and he expanded the territory of man, irrigating the desert and spreading civilization far into the kingdom of Anubis.

And Horus had a son named Enoch and Enoch would grow up to defeat Anubis, securing earth for humankind once and for all. And Metatron loved Enoch so much that they joined together so that Enoch might walk the higher dimensions and live for all of eternity.

But Seth created a bloodline of slavish beings who were totally obedient to the wishes of ShemHema, and Seth lived in poverty, denouncing worldly matters, and he had few children, denouncing the flesh, and he created the first puritans who would oppress their brothers and plot against them, seeking out ways to engage in genocide against them as that was the will of ShemHema. And they became a chosen people, separated from all of humankind and ShemHema birthed into them the spirit of a different lineage of spiritual being so that they could be distinguished eternally from the offspring of those that had disobeyed him.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Page. 1

What is written on the next page is true.

Page. 2

What is written on the previous page is false.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In the beginning there was the word. A magical incantation taking flight as a bird. In the end there was a white turd. A hot mess sliding from said word bird. Thus we go from light. To smelly smelly blight.

An unbroken circle of life, death, wisdom, and bad smells. A revolving door of realities. Birth, poops, ideas, death. Birth, poops, ideas, death. Birth, poops, ideas, death. Birth to rebirth. Smell to smell. Thought to thought. Sashes to sashes. Bust to butts. Until the savior is born.

The savior is nigh when all signs are fulfilled. Manifest destiny is the best if free. The dog and the cat, is the frog and the bat. The bear and the dragon, war with the smaller bear and dragon, who war with the tiny bear and dragon, who war with the microscopic forces of evil bear and dragon. All bears and dragons are extinct. The hairy one with big feet. Wears a top hat and no longer dances discreet.

When all signs come to pass. A bright star will shine on the interwebs. The three hundred thousand wise men and women of ATS. Will all finally agree on one thing. The savior is born. So says the prophet Wet Splat.
edit on 18-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Does the set of all sets not containing themselves contain itself?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

When a person dies, their soul went to a realm called the Black where they would reflect upon what they did in their lives good and bad. In this realm they were given one last chance to redeem themselves of whatever sins they have committed in the Past. If they completed this task, then they are welcomed into Heaven or Solara. If they failed, they would be send to Hell or the Blood
edit on 18-8-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My bible would have the following:
- Start off with a chapter on the constitution of human rights (secular version not any religious version)
- Democracy, a 2000 year old idea that has not been mentioned in any text
- Environmental responsibilities

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In order to get started with any text that serves the flesh and spirit you need to have a clear view of the two places that our spirits came from to be here and why they we came here. The thing is that you have spiritual needs that you are unaware of in most cases. Simply going to the extreme of either war or peace will cause a collapse of the system as a whole. No one wants to hear it but actions here can have an adverse effect on your future incarnations and through suffering dna can be tempered.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

*cough*
so... where's the hooker at?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is it a sin to write your own scriptures and add to the bible?

Yeah... it pretty much is.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
we react to our enviroment
our enviroment is is maniputable
everything is possible but nothing
we dont know so much

we see that there could be other reasons such as opposites, patterns and possibilities.

so we teach others how to be good as we see this as right

be jesus: probably good life maybe not
be devil: prob bad life maybe not

the bible should be a societies book that agrees on a common direction not a groups way of controlling people

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
First there was only one almighty god. He created the universe and also humans. Then he sent his son to earth to live among humans. The son said: "Wouldn't it be cool if we were a bit nicer to each other?" Then they killed him. And still keep killing to this day, and will do so until the extinction of their miserable example of a civilization. End.

new topics

top topics

join