It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help 8/18 8:16am Tech capture current immage from NWS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I checked your first ats link. first of all its not the same circle so no this particular circle has not been discussed before. second, it did show a circular shaped anomaly but it looked nothing at all like the one in this thread. so it would seem that whatever caused that circle was something completely different than what caused this circle. so that link is not really helpful here. just a somewhat related curiosity. I'm not saying it's off topic but it's not getting us anywhere toward explaining the circle mentioned in this thread we are posting in right now.

I won't bother checking the rest of your links until you've assured us that you've cleared away any links unrelated to this particular anomaly or at least separated them into separate categories so as to present them in a non deceptive manner. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I won't bother checking the rest of your links until you've assured us that you've cleared away any links unrelated to this particular anomaly or at least separated them into separate categories so as to present them in a non deceptive manner.

So you are not interested in the reason for them, you just want to believe it is HAARP causing tornado's....

They are common to all digital radar.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.hko.gov.hk...
forum.weatherzone.com.au...
www.accuweather.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spationaute
I'm a little bit late, but I think I got what you whant.

It's start at 9h58 and finish at 14h28 UTWell it is back this morning. 8/19/2014 8:35.

Spationaute, This is the best capture on the immage yeasterday I was speaking of so far!

It is interesting that it disapeared and now the immage is back on the map this morning. 8/19/2014 8:35.

I wonder if the guys promoting the "mind control thing" would be interested on taking a go at "Ferguson". Hmm.
It is located a small distance to the NW.
It would be interesting.
Lending credence of Pouring Fuel or Water on the Crap storm.....

My God place his healing hand on the hearts of all involved on both sides of Ferguson’s Tragedy...

I would be interested in Radio Ham's monitoring for all low frequency emissions’ to see if it correlates with this wave formation.
If the formation could be somehow monitored for electrostatic discharge.
If the signature of the wave form could be determined to be approx. 7 HZ.
The center of this blip would be location of the trasmission. The location might show something interesting alsooooo.
HARRPP Array?

It’s going to be some software thing.
But if we are really looking for NLBX (The Bull Logo).... Then maybe we do the "due diligence"

- Watcher

1 101010
C ( Here is New york time zone (-4) so 5h58 to 10h28)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: hellobruce

I checked your first ats link. first of all its not the same circle so no this particular circle has not been discussed before. second, it did show a circular shaped anomaly but it looked nothing at all like the one in this thread. so it would seem that whatever caused that circle was something completely different than what caused this circle. so that link is not really helpful here. just a somewhat related curiosity. I'm not saying it's off topic but it's not getting us anywhere toward explaining the circle mentioned in this thread we are posting in right now.

I won't bother checking the rest of your links until you've assured us that you've cleared away any links unrelated to this particular anomaly or at least separated them into separate categories so as to present them in a non deceptive manner. Thank you.

Zooming in on the immage the center of the anomily is @approx. Martin, Tn.
The closer immage shows the formation but less pronounced.
I still would like the Ham Guys to point a low freq wide band sniffer in that direction.

- Watcher

1 -101010

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: n120by60w

Being an old guy once stationed at Holloman.
I took a look at the El Paso radar.

We had couple bips with the same signature....
Then Radar Immage not available displayed on the map.
Hmmm....

Less humidiy over white sands might expain the lack of a contstant radar releif.
I would really like to see if the Array is active on the Nw side of the Range at White Sands at 9AM.

I am going to shut up now...

- Watcher

1 10101000
edit on 8/19/2014 by n120by60w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: n120by60w

Hmmm....

Less humidiy over white sands might expain the lack of a contstant radar releif.

I would really like to see if the Array is active on the Nw side of the Range at White Sands at 9AM.

Were any ham's able to look at this?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well I guess that ATS might not know an issue if it were fed ex'ed to them next day air.

Were is everyone.

Get this!!!!

NOUS64 KOHX 212117
FTMHPX

MESSAGE DATE: AUG 21 2014 4:15 PM CDT

KHPX RADAR COMMUNICATION LINES TO AND FROM THE SITE HAVE BEEN
SEVERED. TECHNICIANS HAVE BEEN
NOTIFIED.

This and El Paso went OSS after we posted this.
What do we need the norway spiral to look at something then ignore it/

- Watcher

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Hmmm....

Were any ham's able to look at this?

19 2014 @ 09:35 Can anyone say if the array was active in white sands at this date time?

- Watcher

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

How about it Hams was the Holloman Harrp active on 08 19 2014 @ 09:35?

- Watcher

1 10001001

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

As there is no HAARP at Holloman,, how could it be active? It was just a digital radar artifact....

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

As there is no HAARP at Holloman,, how could it be active? It was just a digital radar artifact....

Do you know how big the missle range is?

It is located on the north west side of the Range my muitual truth seaker.
It can clearly be seen from the freeway.

- Watcher

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do you know how big the missle range is?

What has the size of a small missile range have to do with HAARP - do you even know what HAARP is?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Do you know how big the missile range is?

What has the size of a small missile range have to do with HAARP - do you even know what HAARP is?

I have a limited knowledge of HAARP hellobruce.
I have a very heavy electronics background but more hardware based than application based.
I was stationed at Holloman for a brief period working with AF, international and NASA pilot training.
My Electronics back ground is Digital and Analog.

Sometimes my analog training lets me see what digital guys miss.
Like low frequency (multi frequency)FM broadcasts. While others were looking at just the obvious AM emission.

When I spoke about Holloman I meant all the bases attached to the Missile Range.
I expect that you may have thought that I was just speaking about the Holloman. (My bad)

I do not think that the HAARP arrays have one use.

If low frequency emissions are pulsing from an area they are very easy to trace. No matter the souce.
I personally don't sign onto the mind control thing but there are those here at ATS that have their own leanings.
If I see something that might be useful then I try to post it.

I simply found an anomaly near Ferguson and another near the array NW of Holloman.
Then the weather services report both sites out of service.

My leanings for "HAARP" applications are towards the Galaxy Clock application of the array Via Norway so to say.
But that’s another thread.

- Watcher

top topics

<< 1   >>

join