It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Refugees Hit by Rockets, Ukraine Blames Rebels

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ah and now we know what the problem is. Ron paul has no understanding of foreign issues and regularly was wrong. Main reason he loses every time he Runs gets less than 5 percent of the vote. He just doesnt understand alot and shows it especially in debates. So basically what your telling me is you have to use fringe elements to make a case. Ok i guess some people choose to ignore reality and believe anything as long as it furthers their goals.

Well I'm glad you know what the the problem is, I wasn't aware of one. Perhaps he doesn't do so well because he doesn't sing the mainstream mantra and suffers from that insiduous affliction called media bias. Who can say?
I don't ignore reality, I just don't have an agenda...or goals for that matter.

Sad really people like you cloud the real issues with smoke and mirrors luckily most people arent that gullible.

As far as I can see you are just another media parrot, repeating the mainstream mantra. The aid nonsense is the smoke and mirrors...and the bleeding heart mantra from the likes of Kerry.

The sad thing is that people are gullible and they listen to the likes of you. Still it's all good...at least I now know where Jen Psaki spends her down time.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join